ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

WYNTON HARVEY EXHIBITS PHOTOGRAPHIC EDGE

Steve Harvey’s son is entering the world of entertainment through the eye of a camera. Wynton Harvey,15, recently debuted his photographic artwork to several celebs and fellow photographers, and several pieces captured the spotlight. Steve was the epitome of a proud father as he snapped pics with guests while his son’s artwork was showcased in the backdrop of the photos.

Wynton has been hard at work perfecting his craft and has even placed a few of his pieces online for viewing and admiration. Elle Varner, Raheem Devaughn, and fellow photographer LaVan Anderson came out to support the teen’s gallery showing. Steve Harvey has four children in all.

Check out more of Wynton’s artwork here!

Photos:TheJasmineBrand/ ArtWhino

10 Comments to “WYNTON HARVEY EXHIBITS PHOTOGRAPHIC EDGE”

• DUI Attorney DuPage County November 12, 2013 at 10:42 am

During the hearing, only certain things are
    considered. org, 90% of all drunk driving happens after drinking with family, friends and
    co-workers. Were you aware that the state DMV has the power to suspend or
    revoke your driver.

• Jacqueline Johnson April 9, 2013 at 10:27 pm

OMG I see him on Steve Harvey’s talk show a lot and he is very handsome and he’s my age too.. Oh my I’m so proud of him with his art like honestly I think that’s amazing I love art it’s always been in me to be one and I get to see another one influence me and he’s my age I’m just as interested in his art and he is I hope to see them soon thou I really wanna see them KEEP IT. UP WYNTON HARVEY :) much love to you and your art <3 don't give up bye…

• bmi calculations March 24, 2013 at 5:40 pm

I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here.
    The sketch is attractive, your authored subject matter stylish.
    nonetheless, you command get bought an nervousness over that you wish be delivering the following.
    unwell unquestionably come more formerly again as exactly the
    same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this increase.

• Sherley January 22, 2013 at 9:27 pm

I see Wynton quiet a bit on Steve Harvey talk show. He’s a handsome, well raised, well mannered young man. I like his photography..he seems talented.

• Misunderstood January 22, 2013 at 7:55 pm

I don’t like Steve! What he did to his ex is utterly disgusting!!! I wish Wynton the best and hope he grows up to make his own decisions about his mom.

• Sherley January 22, 2013 at 9:29 pm

I like Steve. I don’t know what happened between him & Wynton’s mother but I agree with you, hopefully Wynton has a good relationship with his biological mother.

• Sherley January 22, 2013 at 9:30 pm

Marjorie’s daughter is pretty.

• PlainMean January 22, 2013 at 1:58 pm

Such a handsome young man! Steve talks about how he doesn’t like his first name, Broderick, but he name his son Wynton. Lol.

• EVELINA RAE January 22, 2013 at 11:00 am

Wynton is so big now. I think the last time I saw him he was 10, wow!

He’s a handsome boy!

• yeah i said it January 22, 2013 at 10:22 am

great work! i wonder if his mom was able to share the experience!!!