PHOTOS: EMILY B’S DAUGHTER CELEBRATES BIRTHDAY WITH ’16 IN THE CITY’ BASH

SOFIA RICHIE HEADS TO COACHELLA IN STYLE

SPOTTED: JADA-PINKETT SMITH, HEIDI KLUM, HALLE BERRY AND KIDS

“Cloud Atlas” star Halle Berry wass all smiles as she picked up her daughter Nahla from school on January 22, 2013 in Los Angeles, California.

Willow Smith looked somber l as she stepped out in Los Angeles wearing a matrix-like leather ensemble. The youngster was accompanied by her mom Jada Pinkett-Smith(not pictured).

Heidi Klum, boyfriend Martin Kristen, and kids Leni, Johan and Lou stopped by Starbucks this past weekend.
CreditLRR/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Dailymail/Zimbio

Tags : Posted in : Spotted

20 Comments to “SPOTTED: JADA-PINKETT SMITH, HEIDI KLUM, HALLE BERRY AND KIDS”

• V January 25, 2013 at 2:09 am

cute!

• KekeB January 24, 2013 at 1:38 pm

I love Willows spirit, not the outfit, but her spirit. Its refreshing to see her freedom of expression, no fears no holds barred. Love it.

• zgirl January 24, 2013 at 12:24 pm

Lou is tooooo much cuteness!!! Willow is a brave and beautiful soul, but her outfit and expression say back the “heck” off! :) Looks like a shield of armour to keep the world away that day.

• Toya January 24, 2013 at 9:45 am

Nahla is soo pretty! Little Lou is a fashionista in the making .. Just adorable.
    Willow looks like she needs a BREAK. I think she deserves it…

• EVELINA RAE January 24, 2013 at 8:14 am

I like Willow, she’s unique and has character, but that outfit scares the S**T outta me o_O

The Samuel Uggs kids, haha. Heidi had them in Pajamas and Uggs. Lou looked simply beautiful in her little hat, stylish blue coat and beige Uggs.

• kela January 24, 2013 at 8:04 am

Willow is a not afraid to be different and it takes a lot of GUTS to not follow the crowd..

• Oxford January 23, 2013 at 9:47 pm

My mum would’ve slapped a “she dressed herself” sign on my back for that one, but I like Willow’s headwrap.

• JoJO January 23, 2013 at 9:35 pm

What is that child wearing? Why God,why???

• Sherley January 23, 2013 at 6:50 pm

Willow is losing me with that outfit, but she’s a pretty young lady.

Lou looks like she’s chilling in the cold.

Nahla always looks like she’s always on the run.

• PlainMean January 23, 2013 at 6:38 pm

Back in school, I stayed away from kids who dressed like Willow… Still love her…

• Sherley January 23, 2013 at 9:01 pm

Lol. You wrong for that one. I use to look at them out the corner of my eyes.

• EVELINA RAE January 24, 2013 at 8:15 am

Use to? Girl, I still do…they make me hell-a nervous o_O

• Jasmyn January 23, 2013 at 6:29 pm

I’d rather see Willow with this on then some booty shorts or too small clothes. Nahla cute self looks like she’s a hand full lol.

• LisaJ January 24, 2013 at 1:37 pm

You have to remember the boys that shot up Columbine High School was dressed like this. Not saying this is what she would do but you have to wonder why she is dressing so odd. Even though she is not the one to be wearing short shorts like some people have made the comment. But when you dress the way she does you have to wonder.

• guyanesechic January 23, 2013 at 5:29 pm

willow has her own matrix look goin on here. i love the fact that she is not afraid to be herself.

• Neonlove January 23, 2013 at 5:28 pm

All the kids are cute
    But…
    Willow you are so different. That outfit and the “screw the world” expression on her face made me lol.

• tebza January 23, 2013 at 5:14 pm

Like really willow,wat is dat?

• Juice January 23, 2013 at 4:37 pm

I have never criticized Willow’s look before, but what is that? That said, cute kids.

• universitychick January 23, 2013 at 4:35 pm

Poor Willow smh

• Connie1 January 29, 2013 at 9:12 am

YOU GUYS SHOULD LISTEN TO WILLOW’S SONG “IM ME”. SHE IS LETTING YOU KNOW THAT SHE IS GOING TO WEAR WHAT SHE WANTS AS LONG AS SHE IS COMFORTABLE. SHE IS BEING HERSELF. ISN’T THAT WHAT WE WANT FROM OUR BLACK CHILDREN. POSITIVE SELF EXPRESSION IN CLOTHING AND THEIR ACTIONS. WILLOW IS A SMART BEAUTIIFUL YOUNG GIRL. SHE IS NOT DOING ANYTHING WRONG SO LET HER BE. “IM ME”!! I’M FREE”