ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

FAITH EVANS SAYS CHRIS WALLACE JR. REMINDS HER OF BIGGIE [VIDEO]

Christopher Wallace Jr., 16, has traits of his father, Notorious B.I.G., embedded in him. Faith Evans recently visited the ‘Wendy Williams Show’ where she talked about her son and late husband who she says has influenced his son from the grave. “I find myself telling him things he does that remind me and everyone else of his dad,” said Evans. “[CJ] has had such a great history lesson on his dad but the funny little things that he does that he would have never seen him do, like flick his toes together and the way he uses one finger to rub his nose when his sinuses are bothering him. [There's] a lot of stuff that his dad use to do that [CJ] does.”

Faith has four kids. Check out what else the singer and actress had to say to Wendy Williams.

Tags : Posted in : Singers and their Kids

10 Comments to “FAITH EVANS SAYS CHRIS WALLACE JR. REMINDS HER OF BIGGIE [VIDEO]”

• PrettyP January 24, 2013 at 9:32 am

My God he is a handsome version of the late great Biggie. I mean that with no malice

• Nonya January 24, 2013 at 9:12 am

Faith looks great. I’m digging her new single. Lil Kim asked “who was that”? I guess she didn’t expect Faith to approach her without knocking her upside her head? SMH

• Valerie January 24, 2013 at 12:16 am

I totally understand what Faith is saying. My son whose father is also deceased, and did not raise him, reminds me so much of him with his mannerisms. It really is wierd,

• universitychick January 23, 2013 at 3:51 pm

Who else should he remind you of Faith? lol

• Sherley January 23, 2013 at 6:57 pm

Same thing I was thinking. Her sons are cute though. I wonder what her daughter would look like.

• universitychick January 24, 2013 at 9:11 pm

LMAO

• MrsNolan January 23, 2013 at 1:41 pm

Faith has some handsome boys.

• EVELINA RAE January 23, 2013 at 1:12 pm

Awe what a joy that must be for CJ to know he’s just like his Dad. It must warm Faith’s heart, too.

• Iridescent Me. January 23, 2013 at 11:19 am

Love Faith! She has beautiful children. CJ is definitely his father’s mini me. Peace and Happiness to you BCK Fam!! Happy Wednesday!! :) :)

• Iridescent Me. January 23, 2013 at 11:18 am