ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

KING CAIRO IS A RALPH LAUREN CUTIE

King Cairo adds cuteness to Ralph Lauren’s clothes. The infant looks adoringly into the camera as he sports a blue sweater with the symbolic “R” to the left of him. King appears to be holding on to his collar as mom and dad snap the pic.

King has brought his parents, Blac Chyna and Tyga, nothing but joy since his birth in October. The model and rapper have uploaded several pictures that show off their son’s cuteness since announcing his birth via Twitter, and constantly dote on him to fans. King is gaining quite the publicity on social media thanks to mom and dad!

Tyga and Blac Chyna have been in courtship for several months. King Cairo is the couple’s first child together.

24 Comments to “KING CAIRO IS A RALPH LAUREN CUTIE”

• rehabilitacja April 21, 2014 at 3:47 am

. Bazowała nieco produkcyj…….

• Polos De Ralph Lauren Mujer March 12, 2014 at 8:46 am

I will immediately take hold of your rss as I can
    not to find your email subscription link or newsletter
    service. Do you have any? Please let me recognise so that I could subscribe.

Thanks.
    \

• ralph lauren outlet store May 15, 2013 at 2:45 am

I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here.

The sketch is attractive, your authored subject matter stylish.
    nonetheless, you command get bought an shakiness over that you wish be delivering the following.
    unwell unquestionably come more formerly again as exactly
    the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this hike.

• polo outlet May 11, 2013 at 1:32 am

Simply desire to say your article is as surprising. The
    clarity on your put up is simply nice and i could suppose you are an
    expert in this subject. Well along with your permission let me
    to take hold of your feed to stay updated with drawing close post.

Thank you one million and please carry on the enjoyable
    work.

• ralph lauren outlet store April 28, 2013 at 10:24 am

It’s an amazing paragraph in favor of all the internet people; they will obtain benefit from it I am sure.

• ralph lauren outlet coupon April 28, 2013 at 3:53 am

Hello! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any trouble
    with hackers? My last blog (wordpress) was hacked
    and I ended up losing months of hard work due to no backup.
    Do you have any solutions to stop hackers?

• polo ralph lauren outlet April 25, 2013 at 6:39 am

Wonderful website. Plenty of useful info here. I am sending it to several pals ans additionally sharing
    in delicious. And of course, thanks in your sweat!

• polo outlet April 24, 2013 at 9:12 pm

I’m extremely pleased to uncover this website. I wanted to thank you for ones time due to this fantastic read!! I definitely liked every little bit of it and i also have you saved to fav to see new information in your web site.

• WriterSanti January 26, 2013 at 2:10 pm

He’s a cutie.

• Oxford January 23, 2013 at 9:43 pm

This little guy is so handsome, the brightest eyes, all that hair, those chubby cheeks… cuteness personified. Still liking Cairo over King.

• Sherley January 23, 2013 at 6:47 pm

He is too darn adorable!

• Marshae January 23, 2013 at 5:50 pm

He is one of my Fave bck babies. I actually love Tyga and Blac Chyna together. They seems to have a good relationship. That ring he gave her was huge. King Cairo is so handsome. He looks like a good mix of Blac Chyna and Tyga. Her mom put on fb that she gets to keep King Cairo while Blac Chyna(Angela), and tyga go on their honeymoon.

• universitychick January 23, 2013 at 4:03 pm

Gosh he’s cute!!! Him in the jordan outfit is just…..

• Trisha (the original one) January 23, 2013 at 2:02 pm

Can’t get enough of that cute little face!! Such a handsome little guy

• KekeB January 23, 2013 at 1:29 pm

I wonder if BCK has me on a hit list. Or is this new for everyone? WHy do all my posts say awaiting moderation. I’m never mean on here lol

• Oxford January 24, 2013 at 9:37 pm

@KekeB, I think that when you are put in moderation for every thing you say (like me) it probably means that someone complained about you to BCK. One poster said that I lie a lot and should be banned from BCK (I would have loved to respond but that would have gotten me ACTUALLY banned from BCK by my parents) .

As long as your’e not saying anything derogatory BCK admin gets you out of moderation pretty quickly. I think someone has to read your post before they post it.

At times I think that the BCK moderators are taking the piss but its their site and we have to abide by their rules.

• KekeB January 23, 2013 at 1:24 pm

He’s so cute.Makes me want another one.

• theyknow January 23, 2013 at 1:13 pm

Oh I could just hug him all day!! He is the cutest baby!!

• Deshay January 23, 2013 at 1:12 pm

He’s too cute. Awww

• EVELINA RAE January 23, 2013 at 1:09 pm

I absolutely LOVE Ralph Lauren on little boys, just fresh and cute!

King is a gorgeous little boy! I love him in the red Jordan outfit, too cute!

Awe look at the Cairo tattoo on Tyga’s harm, Daddy’s boy!

• MRSREYNOLDS January 23, 2013 at 1:05 pm

I cannot get enough of this Q-T PIE!

• MrsNolan January 23, 2013 at 11:49 am

King Cairo is adorable.

• joyia January 23, 2013 at 11:38 am

He is sooooo cute!

• Nova January 23, 2013 at 11:14 am

King is precious! He’s the perfect mix of Tyga and Blac Chyna.