ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

BEYONCE SPEAKS ABOUT MISCARRIAGE AND SURROGATE RUMORS

Beyonce wants to know if she can live without the surrogate mother rumors after getting candid about the issue in her HBO documentary , Life is But a Dream.

The singer and actress addressed allegations of her using a surrogate to carry and deliver 1-year-old daughter Blue Ivy Carter saying, “There’s a stupid rumor. The most ridiculous rumor I think I’ve ever had about me. It’s crazy. To think I would be that vain – I respect mothers and women so much and to be able to experience bringing a child into this world, if you’re lucky and fortunate enough to experience that, I would never, ever take that for granted. It’s the most powerful thing you can do. Especially after losing a child, the pain and trauma from that just makes it mean so much more to get an opportunity to bring life into the world. It seems like people should have boundaries.”

Beyonce also talked about her and husband Jay-Z experiencing a miscarriage two years ago telling viewers that she lost the baby within a week’s time.

Bey’s documentary series is slated to air sometime in the near future. Blue Ivy is the singer and her husband’s first child together.

Tags : Posted in : Singers and their Kids

45 Comments to “BEYONCE SPEAKS ABOUT MISCARRIAGE AND SURROGATE RUMORS”

• Kc April 22, 2013 at 10:36 pm

Lie after lie after lie. She can’t be mad that people have exposed her.You could especially tell that she was lying on Oprah.

• Medallist irk February 1, 2013 at 4:29 am

Some of you may not like what I have to say ..but relax its just an opinion…..why does it matter if she gave birth or had a surrogate…people please focus on how talented this woman is……it’s kind of funny how everybody has something to say about how she lives her life…..but as soon as someone comment on any one if ours….. a defense mode comes up…..so imagine millions of people saying bs about you all the time…and you have to choose the words you say carefully considering people will twist those words to make them their new reality…it’s like she is watched every second like the security system ADT…Some people have to much time on their hands…seriously…I think blue is gorgeous and her parents worked hard to get where they are now….so instead of bashing her…we should be uplifting her… People this is the same as bullying ….and its a awful shame that some of us adults advocate against it …but promotes it like its ok when it comes to celebrities like bey …we feed into this media b.s….just because we see these people on television does not mean that we know their lives…..so the next time you decide to open your mouth about someone else business…remember that she is human just like we are and think about a time when something was said about you….that you had no control of….ask yourself how did you feel about it….because the funny thing about words are how easy they are to come out…but how hard they are to take back….you don’t wanna be responsible for trying ruin someone’s life over a couple of words….god bless beyonce and jay blue has a incredible role models to look up to and admire….bey has earn are respect and love and we should be gladly to give her that and shake all the negative b.s…sorry so long just saying…

• Regina Bee January 31, 2013 at 12:46 pm

I never believed Beyonce was pregnant. Like most of her career, everything related has been strategic & phony. From the moment she emerged with Destiny’s Child, the focus was never the other girls in the group. Her father being the manager & her mother being the stylist ensured Beyonce would have the spotlight, giving her the lead in most of the songs & giving her the best of wardrobe. Even going solo, her career was enhanced because Jay Z was on the first single..( strategic, planned)
    What I’ve learned in life, is that when gaining a perspective or opinion of a person, its not just about how they live their life and what they say, but it is the things they don’t say.
    Beyonce doesn’t have a giving bone in her body, unless its to herself. All the money she has made over the years, what charities does she donate to? What does she give back? Nothing everything demonstrated is about boosting her ego. Not only is she selfish but she always manages to release her CD before Kelly, ALWAYS.
    I said all that to highlight her pattern. To emphasize her selfishness & how she will remain in the limelight. I don’t think Beyonce actually gave birth. I believe she wouldn’t dare RISK putting her body through the havoc. I think she is having issues with having children, & like some women who desire to have children & cannot feel flawed. I think she didn’t want anyone to know … Because this would possibly tarnish the glorious Beyonce who is ever so perfect. All of sudden she just has this stomach, which clearly was fake, but in true Beyonce fashion she wanted to market this pregnancy like it was her own. Who has the audacity to force all of the nurses to get rid of cell phones & close down the entire maternity wing? Reason being so the surrogate could be there to give birth privately… With money it would be easy to find someone who has similar features to Beyonce… Maybe she just didn’t want the world to know she wasn’t perfect. Even if she used a surrogate, Blue Ivy is still her child. I just don’t believe she carried a child. Most women carry babies at least 9 and half months, her pregnancy was 5 months?? Come on people, do you really believe EVERYTHING that people say?? I look beyond what people say, & survey says Beyonce used a surrogate.. Besides how insulting is it to market your body post baby if you’ve never had a baby. Its a slap in the face of women who have really had babies and struggle to get the weight off….Read between the lines people

• Leola June 3, 2013 at 10:45 pm

Do you have a brain. A five month pregnancy you need to quit. You are wonderful at making up lies.

• Brenda October 4, 2013 at 3:26 pm

I wish I could give you 20 thumbs up Regina Bee. I am disgusted by celebrities lying about use of gestational carriers.

• branbran January 29, 2013 at 3:32 pm

im glad she is sharing her miscarriage story being one who has experienced that to know she had one and still carried a healthy baby i hope one day i can have a full term healthy pregnancy i lost 2 babies ..Her story gives me hope.

• J January 29, 2013 at 12:40 am

I want that sweatshirt

• Sherley January 28, 2013 at 10:23 pm

She has been quiet all this time but right before the documentary premiers, she’s address stuff. Who cares, Blue Ivy is here & doing well. Praise God & go about raising her child. She’s only speaking to generate an interest in her documentary. If she wants to ‘live’, she should take a hiatus to France with Halle & no paps will be there to harass them. The media is over saturated with pictures of this woman..I mean, give us a break already.

Now, I love her shirt. Think I’ll have my son make me one.

• Foss January 29, 2013 at 2:15 am

Huh? She hasn’t said/address anything. This is was taken from a review of her documentary. And if you really wanted a “break” you wouldn’t continue to take your time to click, read, and post on her posts as often as you do

• Sherley January 29, 2013 at 6:52 pm

Tina is that you? Or is it Angie, Solange? I know it’s not Matthew.

• carrine January 29, 2013 at 8:25 pm

You have to admit, she does have a point. It’s your own choice to click on every Beyonce article. Where’s the sense in complaining about it?

The fact that you can’t address a valid point proves it. You calling her Knowles family members names doesn’t negate or lessen her point. Your response validates it.

• Sherley February 3, 2013 at 1:19 pm

Child please. This is a blog & many of you get confused about what a blog actually is. A blog is where people express their thoughts & opinions. A fan page is where people gather to sing praises to a particular person.

Therefore I come into a BLOG forum & express my opinion on whatever the issue is. I comment on almost, every post. Regardless of how or what others may think, their opinion means nothing to me.

Now if you two do not like reading different comments regarding your favorite star, I suggest you stay off BLOGS & go to their FAN page & worship them along with the other people waiting in line to drink her dirty bath water.

• Zaxby January 28, 2013 at 7:51 pm

If you notice, whenever she mentions this “rumor”, she never flat out states that she carried this baby or gave birth. She never speaks from a first person point of view. Even the statement she made in the article above where she “addresses” the rumors… look carefully at the wording. I do not believe she gave birth….but that is neither here nor there. She has a beautiful baby and that is most important. That deflating dress cannot be unseen, the look on her face when it happened cannot be unseen. The way she reacted to Katie Couric touching her belly in that interview and strategically placing it where she wanted it was very suspect. I understand how annoying it can be for people to touch pregnant bellies, but Bey’s reaction told a million stories. Whether she is barren or not is a personal matter, but a public pretense pregnancy is another story. Just be humble and human enough to accept your own flaws before asking the public to.

• Misunderstood January 28, 2013 at 9:11 pm

Girl do u know her stans r going to come after u!!!! They don’t like different especially!!!! if it’s not agreeing with Bey.

• Zaire January 29, 2013 at 7:55 am

I do feel that the pregnancy was very odd. Blue Ivy is here now and I am sorry for beyonce previous loss.

• Laila January 29, 2013 at 2:06 pm

It’s amazing people can speak so matter-of-factly on a stranger’s conception and pregnancy. In this celebrity obsessed culture, people really feel like they know these folks based on pics and interviews. It’s strange to me. The day I find myself “reading deeply” into a celeb’s interview to determine whether or not they carried a baby, I’ll go into a dark room by myself and think long and hard about my own life. It’s not deep enough to think deeply about.

• Sherley January 29, 2013 at 7:05 pm

The same can be said in reverse. It’s amazing how people worship celebrities. They are basing their love off the very same things the others are basing their dislike. Just because a celebrity said it doesn’t make it true. They are people..they lie, they cover stuff up, they do damage control, etc. They have an image to protect. I’m not saying Beyonce didn’t birth Blue Ivy..I believe she did. But some people love celebrities more than they love their own family members. I know a girl who used her rent & car payment to go to a Beyonce concert in AC. But refused to help her sister get her diabetes medication. Now that’s ridiculous.

• Laila January 29, 2013 at 8:07 pm

I don’t see the parallel you are trying to make. I made no comment on fandom or dislike, so I’m not sure how your comment relates to mine. It can’t be the reverse unless it actually has something to do with the focus of my comment. I also made no comment on whether or not celebrities lie. I intentionally didn’t speak on those two subjects because they are irrelevant to the point I made, which is that it’s insane that we “think deeply” about the personal lives of complete strangers. No matter what we see in magazines, on tv, or on the internet, we will never know what went on inside someone’s bedroom or hospital room unless we actually know them. Even the people know keep much from us. No stranger’s personal life should elicit that much thought and energy. If we put half of the energy we spend on contemplating celebrity conspiracy theories into more productive knowledge we’d be a totally different society. I love entertainment almost as much as the next person, but there should be a limit to what we put into it. It’s one thing to appreciate (or not) someone’s talent. It’s a totally different level to take it to a love or hate of the celebrity. That’s weird.

• KekeB January 30, 2013 at 5:43 pm

My thoughts exactly Laila.

• Sherley January 30, 2013 at 5:55 pm

Your comment, “It’s amazing people can speak so matter-of-factly on a stranger’s conception and pregnancy. In this celebrity obsessed culture, people really feel like they know these folks based on pics and interviews. It’s strange to me. The day I find myself “reading deeply” into a celeb’s interview”. My comment, “The same can be said in reverse. It’s amazing how people worship celebrities. They are basing their love off the very same things the others are basing their dislike. Just because a celebrity said it doesn’t make it true.” The remaining sentences are to back up that comment.

Now if you do not see how people getting obsessed with a celebrity simply by viewing pictures & interviews correlates to other people hating the same celebs based on those very same interviews & pictures..then I cannot simplify it any further.

• Laila January 30, 2013 at 6:37 pm

Sherley, the words ‘reverse’ and ‘correlating’ are not synonyms. You didn’t state the reverse of my post’s focus. Do they correlate? In a way. But in essence what you did was respond to a point I neither made nor cared to engage within my own comment. Perhaps your confusion lies with my use of the word obsess. You can hate a person in an obsessive manner just as you can like them in the same manner. I placed no value judgement on the word ‘obsessive’. You assumed I meant that in a good way, when in reality I was speaking about both sides. Thanks for explaining why some people may dislike a celebrity but I wasn’t looking for anyone to explain it any more than I was looking for someone to explain why they love a celebrity. For the record, fan or not I think it’s weird to put that type of emotion into these strangers. My comments are aimed at both ends of the spectrum. Fandom and hatred alike. Do you understand now?

• Erica February 3, 2013 at 1:11 am

That is so sad that somebody loves a celebrity more than their family member that they wouldnt even help them get their diabetes medication. I am a diabetic my own self and it is nothing to play with. I love Beyonce’s music and dont get me wrong but not enough to use my bill money to go to a concert. We need to realize that celebrities are human and they are not perfect. Most importantly, they are not God. I could care less about the rumors of her so called “false pregnancy”. She has a adorable and healthy baby girl and that is what matters most. But, she is not the first celebrity to make a mistake.

• Zxaby January 30, 2013 at 1:23 pm

Herein is where the confusion lies, Laila…..there is no depth required to see through her interviews or articles b/c everything is there, evident and on the surface. I think one may need depth to see otherwise. If you’re a disillusioned person, you’re reading the interview from Bey’s rose-colored glasses. If you’re a realist, or even one with common sense enough to deduce what is true/false…then it is all so very superficial, and right there in your face. Your mind may have seen a baby instead of a folding dress, but that is a matter between you and your psychologist. Thanks for your input though and I’m sure Bey appreciates your unfailing support….if she even knows you exist. You must be a young college student excited about exercising what you think are great debating/deductive reasoning skills/objective/subjective thinking. You get a D+. Have a great day, hon. Celebs need fans like you! I mean that!

• Laila January 30, 2013 at 5:18 pm

Soooo you don’t see the irony of calling me “young” while you are typing emotional comments about a celebrity as if you and she actually know each other? I don’t know if that’s funny or frightening. My comment wasn’t about a like or dislike of a celebrity. Basic reading comprehension should’ve allowed you to see that, but based on your previous comments I shouldn’t be surprised. The energy and thought you put into her is amazing, and not in a good way. I’m not worried about “seeing through” Beyonce’s interviews or documentaries. I’m worried about things that actually matter in life such as my career and family. I can assure you I don’t care in the least how Beyonce created hers. On the other hand, you put so much thought into it that you actually have real feelings, ideas, and theories about how her family was created. I’m the one in need of psych counseling? You’ll have to forgive me if I don’t think celeb conspiracies warrant such fantastic human lie-detector skills. Thank God people like you are here to educate us. I’d be lost if I didn’t have your awesome reasoning and logic-based opinions to steer me away from that phony celebrity out to trick me. Here I thought Beyonce’s personal life wasn’t affecting mine. Thanks for showing me the light!

• Laila January 30, 2013 at 6:02 pm

Disillusioned : disappointed in someone or something that one discovers to be less good than one had believed : the minority groups were completely disillusioned with the party.

You get an F- in both grammar and vocabulary. You misused the word. I could have let it go but it was too humorous. lol Sorry.

• Zaxby January 30, 2013 at 6:40 pm

Oooohhh…..Ok, it’s clear now…I get it. How about a compromise? D for good measure. Appeased now? You get no more attention from me. Go look in the mirror and repeat these words: “I AM SOMEBODY”. Feel better, hon.

• Laila January 31, 2013 at 4:20 pm

Ahh man Zaxby. I was hoping for more riveting and thought provoking conversation with you. I thought you were going to tell me where Elvis really is, and whether or not Tupac is actually still alive.

• Ajay January 28, 2013 at 4:25 pm

Even though she didn’t need to I’m happy she finally addressed this rumor head on. Usually we get a circled answer that gives you an explanation but not necessarily to the question you asked. I hope that because she finally addressed it, this rumor can be put to bed.

• where ya boss at January 28, 2013 at 5:52 pm

O now, let the games begin….

• Ajay January 28, 2013 at 6:16 pm

What do you mean?

• Lauren Anne January 28, 2013 at 3:53 pm

Can you stop being fake and superficial?

• Neonlove January 28, 2013 at 3:50 pm

People who use surrogate mothers are not always vain though. Some use one b/c they can’t physically carry a child, though I understand what she means. Beyonce should just keep on keeping on, and keep living

• Marshae January 28, 2013 at 3:54 pm

She is not saying that surrogate mothers are vain, she is saying that she is not that vain to lie and pretend to be pregnant.

• jameka1984 January 28, 2013 at 3:44 pm

She doesn’t owe anyone an explanation. I would not have set out to try and prove anything to anyone if I were her. People are going to talk regardless. The main people talking are the main people who do not have any room to talk. Jealousy at its finest!

• EVELINA RAE January 28, 2013 at 3:15 pm

I have a better question…”CAN I SEE A PICTURE OF BLUE IVY without the hiding and darkness?” Real talk… I genuninely want to see her little face, I love children! :D

• PlainMean January 28, 2013 at 2:56 pm

The fake pregnancy mess is just dumb… people believe anything. Also, I understand some people not being fans of hers, but I don’t understand the hate. People on this website who dislike Bey are just as, if not more, passionate than the people they call Stans…. It’s kind’ve weird!

• miyahrimom12 January 28, 2013 at 2:13 pm

I never doubted the fact that she carried the baby. I was soo surprised when the rumors started coming out about her. I honestly think that people cant believe that her life is as great as it is so they had to make up rumors about her. They also still dont believe that she would actually sleep with jayz. Some dont even believe they are married and in love. Some may disagree with the way they do things but they are just private people. The privacy that they have has kept them together this long so why would they change it. I would like to see the adorable Blue. Even though there are some people that dislike them there are alot of people that love them. Sadly even though she is addressing this issue there are still going to be people that dont believe her. Whats a woman to do?

• universitychick January 28, 2013 at 2:13 pm

She’s rich and healthy…..she’s LIVING. And why address such old ridiculous rumors?

• Marshae January 28, 2013 at 3:51 pm

She not really addressing it. They are picking parts from her Doc.

• universitychick January 28, 2013 at 5:20 pm

Her doc is her way of addressing it. If all this speculation was SO ridiculous, why even acknowledge it? Probably because her people created all the drama in the first place.

• KekeB January 30, 2013 at 5:47 pm

Because lies hurt. That’s why.

• Lauren McCoy January 28, 2013 at 1:58 pm

Ever since Bey dumped her father, she has had a PR problem. From stealing people songs to copying dance routines to a deflated stomach to lip synching. She is not authentic. She showed up in a mink and emerald earrings and lip synched the song. She even pulled the earpiece out like she was getting ready to tear it up. She’s a joke. The only people who take her seriously are her stans and even they are getting tired of defending her antics. She will never be a real legend. She will be remembered the same way as Brittney Spears…a pop singer who made a lot of money. Her gimmicks will not withstand time. That’s why she keeps doing all this over the top stuff…she wants to be remembered. Unfortunately, she will be remembered as a joke. Bey, you are NOT a victim so stop acting like you are. Can you be honest and stop being superficial?

• Hmmm... January 28, 2013 at 5:57 pm

Oh, poo.

• love yourself January 28, 2013 at 1:36 pm

Amen Bey…can she live gees…I never understood why people worry about what other have going on. Sometimes its just best to say congrats or nothing at all.

• theyknow January 28, 2013 at 1:21 pm

I’m with her shirt. Can she live?? Every time you turn around its something different. Goes with the territory though I guess.