MCCLAIN COVERS JOHN LEGEND’S ‘ALL OF ME’

HEIDI KLUM AND HER GYMNASTICS CREW

It was a gymnasium Sunday for Heidi Klum and daughters Leni and Lou. The threesome attended a gymnastics class in which the girls did several flips and loops before leaving with mom and boyfriend Martin Kristen. Both Leni and Lou rocked stylish socks while at gym class.

Klum recently visited the ‘Jay Leno Show’ where she showed her more funner side. The model danced the night away as audience members cheered on her efforts. Klum and ex-husband Seal parent four kids together.

Photos: Fameflynet

Tags : Posted in : Models and their Kids

11 Comments to “HEIDI KLUM AND HER GYMNASTICS CREW”

• Shelley January 29, 2013 at 8:46 pm

Both girls are really beautiful but I love little Lou, her curly hair is the cutest!

• Barlows heart January 28, 2013 at 11:41 pm

It appears as if Heidi has been hiding a pregnancy with the loose jackets and large shirts…. Oh, …The girls are Gorgeous!!!

• Sherley January 28, 2013 at 10:25 pm

Leni is about to attack the pap..they better watch out. Her legs are so long.

Lou is a heart melter. Her hair seems to have highlites?

Their outfits are too cute.

• EVELINA RAE January 29, 2013 at 8:24 am

Yep! Lou’s had a strip of pink for a little while now. I like it, but I wouldn’t do that to my daughter’s hair.

• Sherley January 29, 2013 at 10:21 pm

I think it’s cute & would try it if it wasn’t permanent.

• EVELINA RAE January 28, 2013 at 3:16 pm

I love Leni and Lou’s knee high frill socks, so cute!

• PlainMean January 28, 2013 at 3:01 pm

I swear it seems like Heidi and Seal just separated a few months ago, and she’s already playing house with this guy! I understand he’s been in the kids’ lives as a bodyguard for a while now, but he’s a bit too hands on too soon for my taste!

Lou is adorable!

• khrish January 29, 2013 at 8:46 pm

last I heard, he had been in the picture for quite a while. Boy was I surprised. She and the body guard……hum.

• miyahrimom12 January 28, 2013 at 2:17 pm

Lou is soo cute I love her hair!! Leni looks uppppseeet! Kids I tell you with their attitudes is a lot to handle sometimes. I have 2 girls 3 and 6 and they are a handful! It’s sad that I cant wait to go to work sometimes for a break lol. Love them to pieces but my goodness they are mess somedays. :.)

• MRSREYNOLDS January 28, 2013 at 2:04 pm

Lou is my favorite just too CUTE!

• JJ January 28, 2013 at 1:19 pm

Leni’s death stare is scary lol. Lou is looking more like Seal everybody.