PHOTOS: EMILY B’S DAUGHTER CELEBRATES BIRTHDAY WITH ’16 IN THE CITY’ BASH

SOFIA RICHIE HEADS TO COACHELLA IN STYLE

NEW MUSIC: CORI B AND GABI WILSON COVER TAYLOR SWIFT’S “TROUBLE”

Daughter of rapper Snoop Dogg, Cori B, and her good friend, teen singer, Gabi Wilson recently teamed up to cover Taylor Swift’s hit song “Trouble.” The moving rendition is an unhurried, version sang in perfect pitch by the two young singers.

“Trouble” is the first release from Cori’s upcoming mixtape, which is presented by Boss Lady Entertainment. The mixtape will include six covers of Cori’s favorite songs and is set to release later this year. Gabi is also working on music and hopes to release her own album this year as well.

Cori B will be touring around California starting in February. For locations and dates, visit iamcorib.com.

Check out Cori B. and Gabi Wilson’s cover of Taylor Swift’s “Trouble.”

Watch the video now!

Tags : , Posted in : Child/Teen Stars

6 Comments to “NEW MUSIC: CORI B AND GABI WILSON COVER TAYLOR SWIFT’S “TROUBLE””

• zgirl July 24, 2013 at 2:17 am

Wow! I loved their version- perfect harmony! Always loved Gabi, now I like Cori as well :)

• search engine optimization jobs April 23, 2013 at 2:27 am

My brother suggested I would possibly like this website. He was totally right.
    This submit actually made my day. You cann’t believe simply how so much time I had spent for this information! Thank you!

• charlz January 30, 2013 at 9:34 am

Fantastic! Both girls are very talented.

• EVELINA RAE January 30, 2013 at 8:35 am

That was an AMAZING cover. I love the way they sang a little more than Taylor’s version.

Gabi is phenomenal! I l love Cori’s voice it’s so unique, but good, too.

• Nene January 29, 2013 at 10:13 pm

Cori is gorgeous.

• Iridescent Me. January 29, 2013 at 5:21 pm

I love it!! Cori is so talented and such a pretty girl. Gabi is the new generation Alicia Keys. Talented and beautiful as well. Bless them both!!