KENNEDY RUE GOES TO THE PROM WITH REGINA KING’S SON

SOFIA RICHIE HEADS TO COACHELLA IN STYLE

POOCH HALL AND WIFE HOST ‘SPECIAL NEEDS FAMILY PROM’ IN HONOR OF DAUGHTER’S BIRTHDAY

BEYONCE SAYS HUSBAND AND DAUGHTER MAKE HER HAPPY

Beyonce opened her Super Bowl press conference with the ‘Star Spangled Banner’ and later talked with Deion Sanders about what matters most: her husband and daughter.

The singing sensation couldn’t help but gush about Blue Ivy,1, telling Sanders and his co-host, “When I wake up in the morning, the best thing in the world is seeing her face. She’s starting to talk. It’s just such a beautiful time in my life to have a child and everyday see something new. It’s so much more fulfilling than anything else in the world.” Bey is madly in love with husband Jay-Z who she characterizes as nothing short of spectacular. “My husband is incredible. He’s so supportive,” said the star.

Beyonce will deliver 12 minutes of entertainment during the Super Bowl’s half time segment this Sunday. Blue Ivy is her and Jay-Z’s first child together.

Tags : Posted in : Singers and their Kids

44 Comments to “BEYONCE SAYS HUSBAND AND DAUGHTER MAKE HER HAPPY”

• fox simpsons January 19, 2014 at 7:30 pm

In actuality, here is the most unrewarding approach to fulfill your desires since you can always download The Simpsons episodes safely and without exceeding your budget.
    Shopping wise – Most US and International brands can be purchased in India now.
    Forgotten which is to the majority modern stationary users,
    but not it seemed to the hundred or so personalities from around the globe, who had evidently chosen to represent themselves or their
    business with something just a little special.

• www.Youtube.com November 21, 2013 at 4:52 pm

I used to be suggested this blog by my cousin.
    I’m now not positive whether or not this post is written through him as nobody else understand
    such specified about my difficulty. You are incredible!
    Thanks!

• Qeeshye February 3, 2013 at 3:33 am

Her husband and daughter make her almost as happy as playbacking? ;)

• Reese February 2, 2013 at 10:06 pm

@Universitychic: If you could kindly point out where I said either of those things, I’d appreciate it. Thanks.

• universitychick February 3, 2013 at 1:05 pm

YOU said, “that’s why black women collectively can’t get ahead, because we hate to see other black women doing well”. This is a Beyonce post so you are referring to her. To repeat myself, being happy for or hating on Beyonce does NOTHING for black women as a whole.You stans stay exaggerating and generalizing when it comes to your fave.

• Reese February 3, 2013 at 2:12 pm

“Stans”? Is that some sort of junior high school insult? LOL. My fave? I don’t recall ever conversing with you about my “faves” of anything from food to entertainment. The sad part is that you think that calling me a fan somehow lessens my point. It’s not even a decent straw man argument.

I know what I said. You can’t better explain my point than I can. It’s your own fault if that concept went over your head. If you can’t understand how disunity and jealousy inhibits progression then I feel sorry for you. It’s a problem when on a black website you can see numerous comments praising people like the Kardashians and twice the comments bashing a successful black woman. It’s indicative of a greater problem.

• Sherley February 3, 2013 at 2:38 pm

@Reese, no one praises the Kardashians on this particular site. I get your point, however, it’s the same with people of all races. No one hates the Kardashians more than the whites. The comments they say makes me shake my head & I do not care for them. As for Beyonce, she does strike a nerve with many people. They either love her to death or hate her the same. It’ s unreal the things people say regarding her. However, that comes for non Blacks as well.

I also see University Chick’s point..no one hating on Beyonce will truly affect Beyonce. She will continue to do her no matter what people say. Unfortunately, the same goes for Kim Kardashian.

It’s not just Black people attacking one another, it’s whites attacking whites & Hispanics attacking Hispanics. No one ‘hating’ on you can stop your progress unless you allow it.

• Reese February 4, 2013 at 3:17 pm

• universitychick February 4, 2013 at 4:15 pm

• Reese February 4, 2013 at 4:35 pm

Repost :Sherley, whenever I see the argument “other races to it to” I always respond the same way: Why should that matter? You can say that of every issue known to human kind and it won’t change the fact that all things aren’t equal enough for that to be an adequate response. For example, should we not address single parenthood in the black community because other races do it? Of course we should. It affects us more. Should we not address black male incarceration because other races are represented in prison? Of course we should because it affects us more. Women tear each other down in every race. We tend to do it more, especially because of how often it’s been used against us in our history. So yeah, when I see things like this thread on a Black website I’m going to address it. It’s not about Beyonce’s individual progression it’s about our collective progression. That can’t happen if we hate seeing each other do well. We should be a lot further along as a whole than we are, and part of the reason we aren’t is because there is little unity amongst us. If all things were equal and we were a lot further along I’d consider this a moot point, but it’s not right now.

• Reese February 4, 2013 at 4:49 pm

This website is the worst. My comment gets deleted but it’s cool when all the articulate geniuses around here post half-illiterate comments about nothing.

I’ll just try to shorten what I said since my comment will likely never post. Issues affect different groups in different proportions. That’s not a good enough argument. Should we stop discussing things that happen too frequently within our communities because others do it? Of course not, that’s silly. Should we not discuss single parenthood just because other races have examples? No. Incarceration? Some issues affect us more deeply than others. This is another one. Yes, other women in other races tear each other down. Yes, it happens more frequently in our community. No, it’s not excusable. It’s just about Beyonce’s individual progression. Disunity inhibits all progression. All things are not equal, and you cannot compare us to other groups in that manner.

• Sherley February 4, 2013 at 6:24 pm

@Reese, I hear you, black women need to stick together, we need to hold each other up, we need to support one another instead of attacking one another. I agree with you, I think women in general need to support one another. However, it’s not happening & because black women aren’t supporting one another, it will not affect them (meaning a celebrity) personally, unless they are intentionally sabotaging them. It is what it is, unfortunately.

• universitychick February 3, 2013 at 3:32 pm

Blah blah blah, like I said Beyonce does NOTHING for the black community and you don’t know ALL black women to generalize as you just did. And if you actually frequented this site then you would know the MAJORITY of the comments were bashing Kim K when her pregnancy came out. H

• Reese February 4, 2013 at 3:06 pm

You can continue arguing points I never made, but I’m not sure what you get from it. The whole straw man argument thing just seems pointless in a dialogue. I’m talking about a crabs in the barrel mentality and you keep arguing like I’m worried about how it affects Beyonce as an individual. Yes I’m generalizing. No I don’t know all black women. Thank you for establishing those facts. Moving along…Obviously what I’m saying is resonating with you more than you care to admit if it struck such a nerve. Exactly what got you upset? The fact that you think it’s okay for black people to be envious of each other even though not enough of us are in successful positions for it not to matter? Is that what you are saying? I’m curious.

• universitychick February 4, 2013 at 8:18 pm

Also, my opinion on envy is pointless. To envy is like to lie or to cheat, I can’t stop people from doing either. As far as how that affects “us” being in successful positions in life, that is a TOTAL different issue, that has VERY little to do with black people.

• kai February 2, 2013 at 7:59 pm

@Reese..Jessica and brandy make me smile when I hear their lovely soothing voices….Beyonce is the one who screams and she can’t hit certain notes…I can’t stand her singing…sorry…oh and J lo and monika and Alicia keys can’t sing either but they are still better than Beyonce

• kai February 2, 2013 at 8:04 pm

Brandys scratchy rusty voice is so unique and beautiful…it sooths you..and Jessica she’s got a talented voice…just heavenly

• universitychick February 2, 2013 at 9:18 pm

This is NOT a Beyonce fansite! Stop spamming this post! Unless it pertains to the kids….

• kai February 2, 2013 at 11:58 am

I am happy that you are contented, but I just have to let you know,you are very far from being talented….I don’t think you would have made it on American Odom

• kai February 2, 2013 at 12:05 pm

Any question? Yes…well actually I have a statement.. I did not think you sounded good…..why didn’t they choose a talented singer instead…

• kai February 2, 2013 at 12:06 pm

I meat American idol

• Reese February 2, 2013 at 12:39 pm

Grow up. Talented or not, she’s managed to make further in life than you will. Just sayin’.

• kai February 2, 2013 at 1:31 pm

I should grow up because I think Beyonce can’t sing?….she managed to take her voice which is just a little better than people who can’t sing at all and make millions …but her singing is not great….she is no brandy or Jessica Simpson ..she is no great singer

• Yogi February 2, 2013 at 1:42 pm

Jessica Simpson??…umm she can not really sing, so that is definitely not a good comparison. You should angry at Beyonce for some reason?? Love or hate her…she has accomplished quite a bit and has achieved things most won’t. I’m still trying to understand why some people get sooo negative toward her..smh.

• Yogi February 2, 2013 at 1:44 pm

Correction: *sound* instead of *should*

• Misunderstood February 2, 2013 at 1:45 pm

Jessica Simpson can sing! I’m not saying she sings better than Beyonce, but Jessica can sing sorry!

• Reese February 2, 2013 at 2:11 pm

You seem almost upset that she’s made it that far. Black women in particular hate seeing other successful black women. That’s why we’ll never collectively get ahead. Ya’ll idolize bimbos like the Kardashians but hate seeing Beyonce do well. Typical.

• Reese February 2, 2013 at 2:13 pm

Brandy or Jessica Simpson? One has an awfully screechy voice and the other just yells. Neither of them can sing. Like, not even a little. I’m not saying Beyonce is Whitney Jr, but those two of all people? Really?

• universitychick February 2, 2013 at 9:14 pm

@Reese Beyonce is NOT God! We don’t have to idolize her to get ahead!!! smh

• AJ February 2, 2013 at 5:04 am

Go Bey!!!! sooo happy for you and your family…….

• Sarah Park February 1, 2013 at 11:26 pm

She looks so happy and contented. Motherhood really fits her well.

• Lisa February 1, 2013 at 7:02 pm

I think thats the problem…she’s seem to perfect,so the media wants to knock her down.Pray she stay strong!!!

• Ateya February 1, 2013 at 5:20 pm

Houston Texas in the building..tell’em Beyonce. She is right…can she live?
    Everyone knows Beyonce can sing so what was the big fuss about. Really…
    Do You Beyonce and I cant wait to see this perfomance on Sunday!!

• Sherley February 1, 2013 at 3:42 pm

My heart goes out to this woman. No matter what she does, perfect or not, she will be criticized. There was something in the news earlier this week saying she was the worse celebrity to work with & was making outrages demands. Even if she kills it, someone will tear it to bits. I have not seen any other celebrity go through all this. I wouldn’t trade places with Beyonce for triple the money she has. Wish her luck in those 12 minutes.

• Leah Simone February 1, 2013 at 3:27 pm

This woman is sickening…completely overated. Only when someone point out her lies does she ever come on out and tell the TRUTH. I am happy for her and her “baby” and her “marriage”…the truth always comes out.

• kaKNEEsha February 1, 2013 at 3:08 pm

I can’t wait for the Beyonce Concert on Sunday lol & I wanna see more of Blue!

• PlainMean February 1, 2013 at 2:36 pm

The past few halftime performances have been last than stellar in my opinion! Most of them lip sync or sing over a track. I’ll be nervous for Bey. I hope she kills it.

• PlainMean February 1, 2013 at 2:38 pm

*less than

• Sherley February 1, 2013 at 3:43 pm

Usher was good, IMO. I can’t remember the rest of the performers though.

• Neonlove February 1, 2013 at 2:08 pm

Awwww…(gushes). Beyonce better prep for that superbowl. That is the 12 most important minutes of her career. As hard as Janet killed it, her one mistake ruined her career (smh). I don’t know why I brought that up

• mel2 February 1, 2013 at 1:13 pm

She looks really happy.

• EVELINA RAE February 1, 2013 at 1:01 pm

Awe that’s so sweet! It’s good to have love and support surrounding you!

• PlainMean February 1, 2013 at 12:58 pm

Love the press conference where she sang the national anthem, and then said “any questions”. Lol. Really looking forward to halftime this year because it has been sucking big time past few years!

• J February 1, 2013 at 12:55 pm

I read that there is footage of Blue Ivy in her documentary. I can’t wait!

*waits for all the Beyonce hate to start coming in*