MCCLAIN COVERS JOHN LEGEND’S ‘ALL OF ME’

KANDI BURRUSS: “TODD ASKED RILEY FOR HER BLESSINGS BEFORE HE PROPOSED”

Kandi Burruss and daughter Riley engaged in a bit of fun and games after and Winter school day in January. Riley seemed to have more fun as her team beat mom’s group of players.

Kandi recently accepted The Real Housewives of Atlanta producer Todd Tucker’s proposal for marriage, but not before getting the approval of Riley. As Burruss explains, “Todd asked Riley for her blessings before he proposed to me, and she was standing right there for moral support when he popped the question. It meant everything to me that she was happy about it. I believe that Todd will be a great step-father to Riley.”

Although Kandi does not believe that children need to meet every person that their mom or dad dates, the singer does think that kids should meet individuals who have the potential to be long term partners. “If you date someone for two years and you’re deeply in love and ready to get married before you introduce them to your child, but then they meet your child and you see they aren’t good with kids or they are mean or they really just don’t connect with your child, would you still marry them? I wouldn’t. So that would have been two years wasted for me,” says the artist.

Riley is Kandi and ex-boyfriend Russell “Block” Spencer’s only child together.

9 Comments to “KANDI BURRUSS: “TODD ASKED RILEY FOR HER BLESSINGS BEFORE HE PROPOSED””

• Hmmmmm February 11, 2013 at 1:47 am

Her beautiful daughter looks like her mom……

• Jernero94 February 4, 2013 at 2:14 pm

Congrats to Kandi and Todd. It’s great that her daughter approves of their engagement.

• PrettyP February 4, 2013 at 9:54 am

She must be her dad’s twin. She’s a Beautiful young lady.

• Jasmyn February 1, 2013 at 6:27 pm

Beautiful ladies! I agree with kandi on the dating issue. Children should meet every single man you like or are just getting to know..

• Sherley February 1, 2013 at 3:46 pm

Congrats Kandi. I thought BCK showed Riley celebrated her 10th birthday last year? *shrug*

• WHITNEY February 1, 2013 at 1:37 pm

RILEY IS NOT 12 YOU GUYS PUT THE WRONG AGE OH HERE SHE IS SO PRETTY AND IS A GIG GIRL NOW GOOD JOB KANDI RILEY WAS BORN IN 2002 THAT MAKES HER 10 SHE WILL BE 11 THIS YEAR 2013 CONGRATS TO KANDI AND TODD ON ENGAGEMENT

• theyknow February 1, 2013 at 1:36 pm

I agree with her on everything she said about dating.

I am so happy for her and Riley! I wish them the best!

• miyahrimom12 February 1, 2013 at 1:31 pm

I AM SOOOO HAPPY FOR KANDI!!!! After the tragic loss of of her fiance that she looved soo much, I am sooo glad she found love again. They say everything happens for a reason. I believe Todd is the right man for her and will continue to bring happiness to her life!! :.)

• PlainMean February 1, 2013 at 12:35 pm

In this pic, Riley actually favors Kandi to me. I usually don’t see any resemblance. Todd seems like a good little man, I hope this is it for Kandi! Glad she made him sign a prenup though…