SKAI JACKSON JOINS THE OBAMAS FOR EASTER EGG ROLL

KIM KARDASHIAN SHOWS OFF FIRST SIGNS OF BABY BUMP

Kim Kardashian’s baby bump is finally out in the open for everyone to see. The reality star recently tweeted a few pics of her protruding bump with caption, “Well hello there! #PoppedOuttaNowhere” underneath. Kardashian’s sister, Khloe, posed with her as she brought attention to the model’s waist.

Kanye West announced him and Kim’s expectancy to a crowd of 5,000 fans during one of his concerts last year. Mr. West shared the good news musically and told the crowd to congratulate his future child’s mom who was Kim Kardashian.

Kim has endured severe nausea over the past few weeks, but was sure to dress up for the splendid occasion of introducing her bump to the world. The lad or lass will be Kim and Kanye’s first child together.

Photos: Instagram

Tags : Posted in : Bump Watch

26 Comments to “KIM KARDASHIAN SHOWS OFF FIRST SIGNS OF BABY BUMP”

• Hmmmmm February 11, 2013 at 1:51 am

First I must say Congratz…And Kim should have a smooth labor……She wont even know that she gave birth …Kim ( Omg I went to Tinkle and out came my Baby Girl Kiyane…

• Carolina February 3, 2013 at 4:24 pm

Khloe is my fav but why is she so skinny in every pic but on tv she’s bigger. Check out their christmas card to see what i mean! She’s skinnier than Giselle B!

• Sam February 3, 2013 at 10:38 am

I wish she dated a guy for aleast 2 years b4 having a baby or getting married #justsaying

• TIA February 3, 2013 at 2:25 am

THE PEOPLE THAT ARE TIRED OF HER YET CAME TO THIS POST ARE SECRETLY JUST ENVIOUS.

• niaboo87 February 2, 2013 at 4:46 pm

0__0 Annnddd yeah but anyways… #TeamKhloe&Lamar !

• WriterSanti February 2, 2013 at 2:42 pm

Cute picture

• Sarah Park February 1, 2013 at 11:19 pm

Congratulations to the couple. Looks like they look so excited with their first baby.

• Anya February 1, 2013 at 8:22 pm

looks like since she and her mate will pull off a jayz and beyonce. Word on the street is b did not carry blue ivy, but when your rich anything is possible and can be hidden easily, meaning if you have money you can stage a pregnancy without breaking a sweat.

• Leigh February 1, 2013 at 6:19 pm

I miss the days when you could escape Kim Kardashian on BCK and YBF, guess those days are gone. Damn you, Kanye.

• Sherley February 1, 2013 at 3:48 pm

Is that a baby bump or her without the usual spanx she wears?

• PlainMean February 1, 2013 at 6:53 pm

Lmao! Awwww Sherley that was terrible! I really like Kim and i’m upset I laughed at that! Lol.

• Sherley February 1, 2013 at 8:18 pm

Lol. Sorry PlainMean, but I had to do it. When people saw Beyonce’s stomach, they questioned it, so I thought I’d return the favor. :)

• PrettyP February 4, 2013 at 9:56 am

LMAOOOOOOOO

• Trisha (the original one) February 1, 2013 at 1:57 pm

It’ll be funny to see her belly sticking out more than her bottom lol. It already looks like any weight she’s gaining is going straight to her bottom…I’m not a huge fan of Kim but she looks nice, cute little baby bump

I also heard Khole was prego too, i hope so!

• theyknow February 1, 2013 at 1:26 pm

She looks great so far!

• Neonlove February 1, 2013 at 11:08 am

She looks great -_-…shrugs (yeah I’m hating)
    I heard Khloe was preggers too, hopefully it’s true

• Sherley February 1, 2013 at 3:49 pm

No one can I hate on Kim, she’s fake all around. Maybe if a little part of her was real, but uh huh.

I too read Khloe was pregnant & I hope she is too.

• Neonlove February 1, 2013 at 4:18 pm

Lol I’m actually hating on her body and her great sense of style.

• blackbeauty February 1, 2013 at 10:56 am

Khloe is my favorite, she speaks her mind!

• Deshay February 1, 2013 at 10:14 am

I like Khloe, Kim?.. Eh

• Sasha Jade February 1, 2013 at 10:10 am

Im tired of Kim Kartrashian! Hope the baby is healthy however bc he/she is the innocent one in all of this mess. I will never accept nor like ppl who carry themseleves in the worst way. This woman is preggos with another man baby but still marry to soemone else…ppl are praising her & conrgatulating her but when Fantasia was in this situation, they ripped her to pieces. Neither were in the right but why such different responses. I dislike the Kartrashian family, wish they cancel the show and go away..all of them.

• deesha February 1, 2013 at 3:07 pm

i’m so sick of her too!!! seems like everything she is does is to keep her in the eye of the public! congrats to her and kanye but i really could use a month or 2 without see’ing her again!

• Sweet pea February 1, 2013 at 4:34 pm

If you don’t like Kim then why comment on a post about her? Okay then. It’s not her fault she’s still legally married to Kris Humphries. He doesn’t want to sign the divorce papers. Does that mean her whole life has to stop because he wont sign the papers? No. She will continue to live her life. You don’t like the Kardashians? Haha they couldn’t give a rat’s a*s. They will always have more fans than sad, pathetic haters.

• PlainMean February 1, 2013 at 10:06 am

Lol this will annoy a lot of people. I really like the Kardashians but I don’t need to know all of Kim’s pregnancy symptoms.

• EVELINA RAE February 1, 2013 at 11:58 am

I like the entire Kardashian, Jenner, Disick, Odom gang, too, but I TOTALLY AGREE!

• Sherley February 1, 2013 at 3:50 pm

Bck has been good to us, by not bombarding us with every single picture of her out there, unlike other sites.