KENNEDY RUE GOES TO THE PROM WITH REGINA KING’S SON

SOFIA RICHIE HEADS TO COACHELLA IN STYLE

POOCH HALL AND WIFE HOST ‘SPECIAL NEEDS FAMILY PROM’ IN HONOR OF DAUGHTER’S BIRTHDAY

PHAEDRA PARKS TALKS PREGNANCY AND MORE [VIDEO]

Phaedra Parks is well into her second trimester with her and husband Apollo’s second child, and a baby girl seems to be what the family is hoping for. Phaedra recently sat down with the Huffington Post to talk about her pregnancy and her son Ayden’s desire to have a little sister.

As one who has a mom that is well into her second trimester of pregnancy, Ayden has his fingers crossed for a baby girl. “He is so excited,” said Phaedra to Huff Post. “He keeps saying, ‘I want a sister.’ He actually has a cousin. So he thought that was his sister because he gets to see her often.”

Although she wasn’t keen on having a girl at first mention, Phaedra is now beginning to warm up to the idea of giving birth to a daughter. “I just want a healthy baby but I would like a [girl]. At first I was anti-little girls, and my husband was like ‘I’d like a daughter.’ But now I’m like, a girl might be fun,” said the reality star.

Phaedra and Apollo revealed their expectancy last year while on vacation with fellow ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ cast members. The couple wed over two years ago.

9 Comments to “PHAEDRA PARKS TALKS PREGNANCY AND MORE [VIDEO]”

• MrsNolan February 1, 2013 at 4:51 pm

I hope they have a healthy baby.

• Neonlove February 1, 2013 at 3:00 pm

Was that her exact words…she was “anti-little girls”? lol But why?

Question: Is it true that most women want boys before having girls? For some reason I do, maybe b/c I grew up with boys. If I do have a girl I want her to look just like me

• PlainMean February 1, 2013 at 3:37 pm

With my first pregnancy, I prayed for a boy. I think I just felt more comfortable with a boy, and thought a girl would be a hassle. I also figured when I did have a girl, her big brother would protect her. Lol. And when I was pregnant with my girl, I prayed that she’d look like me but act like my husband – so far, so good. I guess prayer works!

• miyahrimom12 February 1, 2013 at 1:57 pm

Happy for them!! A baby girl would be a great aaddition to the family but a new little boy would work just as well! Congrats!!!

• EVELINA RAE February 1, 2013 at 11:53 am

Apollo is so sexy!

• PlainMean February 1, 2013 at 3:31 pm

Until he opens his ignorant mouth! He should just stand… Shirtless… But don’t talk!

• Sherley February 1, 2013 at 3:44 pm

LMAO!

• Yogi February 2, 2013 at 1:47 pm

Lol…sooo true!

• EVELINA RAE February 4, 2013 at 12:45 pm

Really? I’ve honestly never heard him speak. I don’t watch any Real Housewives shows.