ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

A CELEBRITY BABY BLOG: ” JUST A FEW LINKS”

15-year-old Hadiya Pendleton, who performed at inauguration recently, becomes 42nd victim of gun violence this year.

Video surfaces of Hadiya Pendleton in PSA about gang violence [Grio]

March vigil held to remember 15-year-old shooting victim, Hadiya Pendleton [ABC]

Bobbi Kristina upset about Cissy Houston’s  tell-all book  [Essence]

Which BCK kids are celebrating their birthday this month? [Babyrazzi]

Allen Iverson called a bad parent by judge [TMZ]

Rapper Future settles child support case [BET]

Liza Morales talks about raising kids with Lamar Odom [Examiner]

Young stars attend the 2013 NAACP Awards [BCK]

Tags : Posted in : links

15 Comments to “A CELEBRITY BABY BLOG: ” JUST A FEW LINKS””

• EVELINA RAE February 4, 2013 at 11:12 am

R.I.P. Hadiya Pendleton!

• Ajay February 3, 2013 at 9:14 pm

This has to stop.

• Jasmyn February 3, 2013 at 7:37 pm

So sad…..

• STOP THE VIOLENCE February 3, 2013 at 4:29 pm

We talked abt celebrating our 16th birthdays this year and both our parents had paid for us to go to Paris with our school but instead, we will be going to her funeral this weekend. Smh, im am hurting for her and her family. Please no more violence, please. You will be missed, Hadiya Taylor Pendleton.

• Malachi February 3, 2013 at 4:13 pm

I will miss seeing you walking in the halls of King College Prep. You always had a huge smile on your face. You will always be a Jaguar, majorette and on the volleyball team. We will NEVER not think of you. I feel so bad this happened to you because you did not dwarves this, your family don’t deserve this. Please if you know who did this,please contacted Chicago police. RIP, Hadiya

• Sherley February 3, 2013 at 4:04 pm

I’m also praying for the 5 yr old child that Alabama bunker has hostage in his bunker. He’s only 5 & is autistic. I cannot imagine what he’s going through or how his parents feel. Thank God the man has agreed to giving the child his medication & favorite toys. It breaks my heart this is on its 6th day. I pray God gets into that man’s heart & he lets the child go or the police finds a way to get the child. That kid will never be the same. :’(

• Jasmyn February 3, 2013 at 7:39 pm

Oh my goodness!! I haven’t heard or seen any thing about this! That poor baby… :(

• Jernero94 February 4, 2013 at 2:23 pm

That poor child! The things they’re doing to our children is terrible. It’s so sad.

• Sherley February 4, 2013 at 6:37 pm

Praise God! The child is alive & have been reunited with his parents. The man is dead..took 7 long days but it’s finally over.

• Amira February 3, 2013 at 4:03 pm

To a beautiful, classy and smart girl…yes, you were a walking angel. The way you carried yourself, was a truly a class act. Rest in Peace, Hadiya Taylor Pendleton.

• Sherley February 3, 2013 at 3:59 pm

My heart broke when I heard about Hadiya Pendleton. She was such a good child, was it her choice of friends that caused this tragedy? She didn’t deserve to die. Someone in Chicago is demanding the President to attend her funeral as a stand against gun violence. That request is ridiculous. Let the President handle the gun violence by changing the gun laws.

No comment on Allen Iverson. I wasn’t there so I cannot say it’s justified calling him a bad parent.

Future is a mess & Ciara loves dealing with messy men.

Liza Morales needs to let go & move on from Lamar Odom. There are too many men out there who can warm her cold, bitter heart. She’s only hurting herself.

The young stars looked lovely at the NAACP awards. Keke Palmer’s dress is hot. Amandla is lovely. Halle Berry’s & Megan Goode’s dresses belong in my closet. :)

• Shannon February 4, 2013 at 2:18 pm

Sherley I couldnt agree with you more on everything you’ve said. You took the words right out of my mouth on all topics.

But I will say this one thing… it is only for so long that you can sympathize for a woman who has lost a man that she truly loves. I understand that she is hurting but she needs to move on. She is the one who is preventing her own happiness. I hope one day she can be find love again and be happy.

• Sherley February 4, 2013 at 6:40 pm

Agree. I read her interview on another site & I’m like, it’s been 4 yrs, he’s married, it’s ok to let him go. My goodness, was he that good?

• niaboo87 February 3, 2013 at 3:47 pm

Sending prayers to her family! This is sad really sad our generation is becoming more and more self destructive and killing one another each day.

• Neonlove February 3, 2013 at 3:46 pm