ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

THE OTUNGA MEN ARE ‘SO PROUD OF MOMMA’

David Otunga Jr.,3, and David Otunga Sr. were “So proud of Momma” as she took center field and performed ‘America the Beautiful’ with the children of Sandy Hook. Jennifer Hudson delivered a powerful performance of the song as the Sandy Hook children’s choir sang background and swayed from side to side.

The song began with the children singing by themselves. Jennifer Hudson then joined the kids to sing the verse and chorus the second time around, rendering amazing vocals the entire way through. The singer and the kids received a standing ovation at the end as the crowd reflected back on the great tragedy that took place at Sandy Hook Elementary last year.

Nearly thirty people, the majority of them children, were killed when Adam Lanza went on a shooting rampage at Sandy Hook Elementary on December 14, 2012. The tragedy was classified as one of the worst massive shootings in history.

David Otunga Jr. is Jennifer and David Sr.’s first child together.

14 Comments to “THE OTUNGA MEN ARE ‘SO PROUD OF MOMMA’”

• Saffron Extract May 18, 2013 at 8:19 am

I am really impressed along with your writing skills as well as with the format for your weblog.
    Is this a paid subject or did you customize it yourself?
    Anyway stay up the nice high quality writing, it is rare to look a nice blog like this one these days.

• Misunderstood February 4, 2013 at 5:31 pm

Missed J-Hud I tuned in when AKeys was singing the National Anthem! I wish J-Hud gain atleast 10 pounds she look sick in the face! @PlainMean I watched the half time show just for u! I wish she would’ve done something different! My favorite part was when Destiny Child joined her, I said Kelly WORK!

• PlainMean February 4, 2013 at 10:17 pm

Lol. I don’t know what’s wrong with you and Sherley. Beyonce killed it. I do agree with you on J-Hud though. She should stop losing weight. I heard Weight Watchers gives her around $40k per pound… Hell, I’d walk around looking like death for that much money!

• Neonlove February 4, 2013 at 2:45 pm

Cutest picture. Jennifer Hudson sang wonderfully.
    But Beyonce slaaaaaaayed…up there with the best for real!

• Khai February 4, 2013 at 2:38 pm

I love love LOVE Jhud:) Her performance was fabulous, as always!

So I’m guessing Munch is NEVER getting a haircut lol. Doesn’t take away from his cute factor though!

• Jasmyn February 4, 2013 at 2:03 pm

Nice family photo. Jennifer and those kids did good job

• Sherley February 4, 2013 at 1:37 pm

I missed J Hud’s performance. I tuned in right before the National Anthem was actually sung. ;)

Lil David is a cutie.

• miyahrimom12 February 4, 2013 at 1:23 pm

Aww nice family pic!! J hud seems to be aging to me some around the mouth…. she was’nt showing those signs when she was a little heavier. She looks happy and thats what matters most. Great performance btw!!!

• PlainMean February 4, 2013 at 12:55 pm

Yeah, that’s nice, but did you see Beyonce?!?! BAM! Best halftime ever.

• Sherley February 4, 2013 at 1:36 pm

PlainMean, she had a great performance, yes she did. But, (you knew that was coming), it was the same old things from every other performance she did. Same songs, dances, gyrates & outfits she always does. I thought something different was going to happen. But she was so good, she blew the power out (I kid, that was the joke at the party). But I tell you, all the young men at the super bowl party I attended were glued to the TV & drooling. One 11 yr old asked her mom are all women smooth down there.

• PlainMean February 4, 2013 at 3:03 pm

May be same songs and dance moves, but if it’s not broke… She was amazing. All of the ladies did well.

• Sherley February 4, 2013 at 6:27 pm

Yes they were..all of them, even Michelle that some people are trying to tear down. I was hoping she sang Dance For You, instead of Halo.

• Jasmyn February 4, 2013 at 2:01 pm

Yes her and Destiny’s Child was amazing! Definitely the best I’ve seen. I wish the NFL would have allowed her to do more though.

• EVELINA RAE February 4, 2013 at 11:04 am