KENNEDY RUE GOES TO THE PROM WITH REGINA KING’S SON

SOFIA RICHIE HEADS TO COACHELLA IN STYLE

POOCH HALL AND WIFE HOST ‘SPECIAL NEEDS FAMILY PROM’ IN HONOR OF DAUGHTER’S BIRTHDAY

AMBER ROSE BUMPS AROUND TOWN

Amber Rose is the ever stylish pregnant one. The model recently bumped around town in a beige dress that accentuated her curves in an elegant way. Amber chose to wear flats for her city walk as she is less than two months away from her expected delivery date.

With birth on the horizons, Wiz and Amber have devised a plan for delivery. According to Wiz, “We gonna have a midwife and a doula (labor coach) at the crib and she’s (Amber) gonna be in a pool and it’s gonna be like a relaxing environment and when she’s ready she’s gonna tell me when to stick my hands down there and I’m gonna pull the baby out (sic)… I’m excited, I’m ready. I’m mean I’m nervous too, but it’s a good nervous, it’s not like a confused nervous, like, ‘What do I do?’”

Amber adds, “I just want to go full-throttle, I don’t want no (sic) medication. We take home birthing classes to teach us how to do it, and we’re gonna have our midwife and when the baby’s head comes out he’s gonna [see] Dr. Wiz. He’s gonna be the first person to touch the child. No doctors, no gloves.”

Wiz and Amber’s baby boy is expected to arrive just in time for Spring. He will be their first child together.

Tags : Posted in : Models and their Kids

8 Comments to “AMBER ROSE BUMPS AROUND TOWN”

• BlackBarbie February 5, 2013 at 11:58 pm

Seems like she’s been pregnant forever and a day, she does look fab though!

• Misunderstood February 5, 2013 at 4:27 pm

Amber looks so pale to me.

• theyknow February 5, 2013 at 3:16 pm

She is so cute preggo!!! I agree that she should consider doing a maternity line. I would buy her stuff..lol!!

• Misunderstood February 5, 2013 at 4:26 pm

That would be only if u were expecting right ;)!

• Trisha (the original one) February 5, 2013 at 1:06 pm

Show them curves off! lol She should think to do a fashionable maternity line. I’m sure the clothes she’s been wearing weren’t maternity where, but her choice of clothes are nice & maybe other women out there will like to dress the same.

You should have posted her tweets haha. Her pregnancy hormones are coming thru her tweets. She voiced her frustration of being asked if she’s still pregnant lmao. Can’t wait to see a new BCK

• Sherley February 6, 2013 at 6:32 pm

Amber isn’t wearing maternity clothes. She’s probably wearing clothes in stretchy material that are about 2 sizes bigger than she normally wears. A clothing line? Why? What is her talent exactly? I’m not trying to be mean, it simply baffles me giving talentless people like Karechueke (sp), Kim K & Amber (to name a few), a clothing line just because they are pretty &/or became famous for banging a celebrity.

• Sherley February 7, 2013 at 10:11 pm

BCK still hasn’t posted my comment. Let’s try this again.

Why should Amber be given a clothing line? What is her actual talent? People kill me trying to give people importance by giving them a clothing line (Kim K, Karucueke (sp) & Amber) simply because they are pretty & connected to an actual celebrity.

• MRSREYNOLDS February 5, 2013 at 11:38 am

Just all belly! so cute!