ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

RAY LEWIS ENDS CAREER WITH A TROPHY AND KIDS BY HIS SIDE

Ray Lewis was surrounded by his kids after his team, the Baltimore ‘Ravens,’ won the Super Bowl for the second time on Sunday (February 3). Lewis was especially happy to be a world champion as this was his final game in the NFL. Although some partings are bitter-sweet, Ray’s exit was only sweet as he held the Lombardi Trophy and accepted his second Super Bowl ring to close out a 17 year career.

Now that he is retired, Lewis plans to spend more time with family. “Everything around me is my kids,” said Ray to the press. “Daddy gets to come home now. I get to chase them. … It is the most ultimate feeling ever. This is the way you do it. No other way to go out and end a career. This is how you do it.”

Ray Lewis fathers six kids-Ray III, Diaymon, Rashaan, Rayshad, Ralin, and Kaitlin. The former NFL player is already making plans to see his son, Ray III, in action on the field at the University of Miami this fall.

Tags : Posted in : SportPlayers

12 Comments to “RAY LEWIS ENDS CAREER WITH A TROPHY AND KIDS BY HIS SIDE”

• Hmmmmm February 11, 2013 at 1:22 am

Jacinth Baker never got a chance to have Kids…….Richard Lollar never got to see his daughter be born…Rest in Peace to my Nephew Jacinth…Ray Lewis Got a super Bowl Ring..Jacinth aka Jason Got a Grave Stone.# True Stuff…I know this post will be #DELETED…….But ask my nieces how is it to lose a Big Brother the year after y’all Mother Die’s of Brain Cancer …He would have been the one to raise his sisters and brother…#True Life

• lilkunta February 7, 2013 at 12:13 pm

It isnt fair that when you $ you get away with crimes/murder. not just Ray Lewis but Robert Blakely too. I was surprised Phil Spector was jailed.

• Stacy February 5, 2013 at 7:00 pm

I just looked it up and Ray Lewis has 8 kids; 6 boys, 2 girls. By 5 different women.

• G G February 7, 2013 at 12:07 pm

Ray only has 6 kids by 4 women.

• Pisces February 5, 2013 at 2:59 pm

49ers wuz robbed!

• Pisces February 6, 2013 at 12:19 am

The Ravens must have recruited their Superbowl team from the Maryland State Penitentiary. They must have been promised their freedom in exchange for intimidating the 49ers to throw the game.

After all, Ray Lewis was indicted for murder.

• Pisces February 6, 2013 at 12:21 am

San Francisco will be back again next year cuz San Francisco is like that!!

• MrsNolan February 5, 2013 at 1:00 pm

Im glad Ray ended his career with a super bowl win. He has some nice looking kids.

• EVELINA RAE February 5, 2013 at 12:58 pm

I’m real happy for him and the Ravens.

We couldn’t get more creative with the boys names? lol

His sons all look like him, cute moment!

• Misunderstood February 5, 2013 at 10:38 am

I love me some Ray Lewis his body is MAGNIFICENT good Lawd! I was rooting so hard for him! If my Giants couldn’t win I wanted it for Ray, he went out with a BANG!

• mel2 February 5, 2013 at 10:07 am

Congratulations to Ray Lewis and the Ravens. I did not know he had 5 boys and 1 girl. They all resemble him.

• lala February 5, 2013 at 9:42 am

*In my Maury voice* When it comes to Superbowl champ Ray Lewis, Aaron Neville, you ARE the father! lol