SKAI JACKSON JOINS THE OBAMAS FOR EASTER EGG ROLL

FAMILY PORTRAIT: SHAWTY LO AND KIDS

Shawty Lo and kids gather together for a family portrait. Shawty expresses pure pride in his blended family telling Twitter fans, “I might not have your typical traditional family but dis is my Family and it’s all #Love❤ #familypower[sic].”

The rapper recently experienced a bit of disappointment when his reality show, ‘All My Babies’ Mamas,’ was cancelled by the Oxygen network after much criticism. “As part of our development process, we have reviewed casting and decided not to move forward with the special. We will continue to develop compelling content that resonates with our young female viewers and drives the cultural conversation,” said a network representative.

Shawty recently talked with MTV about the criticism that he receives as one who has eleven kids by ten different women. “You can hate all you want to, I didn’t ask for it. It just happened. Now that it happened, I’m supposed to turn my back against it? If I wasn’t taking care of my kids then you would really dog me out, but I’m taking care of my kids, providing for my family,” said the rapper.

Shawty began his journey in the music industry several years ago.

Photos: Instagram

Tags : Posted in : Rappers and their Kids

18 Comments to “FAMILY PORTRAIT: SHAWTY LO AND KIDS”

• carrie February 22, 2013 at 5:59 pm

ugh i dont care what people say but i wont to see this show

• Nonya February 11, 2013 at 12:33 pm

Not judging this man but I refuse to watch his reality show. Enough is enough.

• Hmmmmm February 11, 2013 at 12:43 am

He has a lot of Daughters ……Lord hope he teaches them to do better than Daddy….meaning find a man that doesn’t spread his seed……….. lost my words on this one.

• Toni February 9, 2013 at 11:43 am

“It just happened”….Wow, eleven times with ten different women…Really!!!!

• Sherley February 8, 2013 at 11:34 am

*holds up a 4×4* I’m going need all his baby mamas from #3 & upwards to line up so I can knock some sense into them. His latest one wants a child as well. I’m gonna need her to be first & last in line. SMH.

• JBL February 8, 2013 at 9:49 am

WOW! It just happen?? Condoms cost $3.99 bamaaaaaa

• YGB February 8, 2013 at 4:53 am

They all look happy and he seems to be taking care of them, which is what matters the most I suppose. However, he has some nerve saying that ‘he didn’t ask for it. It just happened’. In what world do babies just happen?

• Nikki February 7, 2013 at 2:43 pm

Is he serious? He did ask for all of this by not protecting himself. The baby mother’s asked for it if they knew he had all those kids by different women and still layed down with him. Who with any sense would choose to have a child with a man who already lots of baby mother’s? Craziness. Shawty Lo needs to go sit down somewhere.

• BrownSugar February 7, 2013 at 2:01 pm

The 4 of the 5 girls behind him are all 19 yrs old. Papa was a seriously rolling his stones!

• prissygirlflow February 7, 2013 at 1:11 pm

I’m only passing judgement on murderers, child molesters and folks who have a load of kids and expect the tax payers to take care of them. As long as you support your children and are involved in their life, you can have as many kids as you like. Polygamist and dirty dog cheaters have been doing it for years. Who am I to judge.

• EVELINA RAE February 7, 2013 at 1:09 pm

Oh, geez o_O))

Well at least they’re all mostly smiling!

• WitNee February 7, 2013 at 1:06 pm

Its like this… The man already has the kids… where do they move on from here? Is he taking care of them? YES. Just be lucky your not one of his baby mommas… they had a choice. If the kids are happy, which it looks like they love they papa, let the man be. Aint heard about his kids on drugs or in jail… i just see the positive in the situation. Irresponsible is having 11 kids and not being there, or providing for them. IJS

• Mz. Independent February 7, 2013 at 1:24 pm

You said it perfectly!!!

• PlainMean February 7, 2013 at 12:43 pm

This reality tv stuff is getting out of hand. Now every tv network wants a show with black people showing their arses! And then for them to name it “All My Babies Mamas”… Most people were offended more so by the name than by him having multiple children.

• MRSREYNOLDS February 7, 2013 at 12:32 pm

i dont know what to say smh!

• Akai February 7, 2013 at 12:14 pm

What a disgrace!

• lilkunta February 7, 2013 at 12:02 pm

“I didnt ask for this”/ SHUTUP. yes you did! You were irresponsible. Having sex without condom is why you had baby after baby, some babies born within months of one another! If you were responsible you would have had a vasectomy after the 4th or 5th kid. But you didnt, you continued to be irresponsible. Your rap career is non existant and that is why you wre trying to get a reality show to pay the bills. I, glad the show order was cancelled. I expect to be reading about foreclosure in the coming months.

…and as usual, the innocent kids suffer bc of your stupidity.

• me February 7, 2013 at 11:37 am

SMH….. LOL!!!! All of the above!!! :)