ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

GABBY D WALKS THE RED CARPET IN ALL RED TO SUPPORT HEART HEALTH

Gabby Douglas attended the 2013 Heart Truth Red Dress Fashion Show at Hammerstein Ballroom in NYC, New York on February 6th.

The Olympic gold medalist was among the star-studded, red clad crew at the event to help highlight ways in which they are personally breaking down the barriers of being health, especially heart healthy. Gabby even gave some healthy eating tips. “Eat protein, stay active and eat healthy, ” she said.

Before the show Gabby took to social media and tweeted, “Hey guys! I’m walking in @TheHeartTruth Red Dress Show tonight & wearing @pamellaroland Really excited! ❤ #NYFW #HeartTruth.”

Check out Gabby in all red at the event.

Tags : Posted in : Child/Teen Stars

10 Comments to “GABBY D WALKS THE RED CARPET IN ALL RED TO SUPPORT HEART HEALTH”

• dimana membeli smart detox April 20, 2013 at 9:23 pm

Good day! This is kind of off topic but I need some help from an established blog.
    Is it tough to set up your own blog? I’m not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I’m
    thinking about creating my own but I’m not sure where to start. Do you have any points or suggestions? Appreciate it

• bagaimana Cara Menguruskan Badan efektif April 11, 2013 at 1:21 pm

What’s up, all is going nicely here and ofcourse every one is sharing facts, that’s truly good, keep up
    writing.

• cara menurunkan berat badan dengan diet jus April 10, 2013 at 11:41 am

It’s in reality a nice and useful piece of info. I’m happy that you simply shared this helpful information with us.
    Please stay us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

• cara diet yang benar dengan detox April 10, 2013 at 11:19 am

Normally I don’t learn article on blogs, but I wish to say that this write-up very forced me to check out and do it! Your writing style has been surprised me. Thank you, quite great article.

• tips menurunkan berat badan cepat 2 minggu April 10, 2013 at 10:56 am

It’s remarkable in support of me to have a web site, which is good in support of my know-how. thanks admin

• jual klorofil enak April 7, 2013 at 8:06 pm

Howdy! This post could not be written any better! Looking through this article reminds me of my previous roommate!
    He constantly kept talking about this. I’ll send this article to him. Pretty sure he’s going to have a great read.
    Thank you for sharing!

• yesterday articles March 20, 2013 at 9:51 am

Hey there just wanted to give you a quick heads
    up. The words in your article seem to be running off the screen in Firefox.
    I’m not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with internet browser compatibility but I figured I’d post to let you know.
    The design look great though! Hope you get the problem fixed soon.
    Thanks

• Jo Somebody February 8, 2013 at 6:17 am

She looks so cute here! Lovely pics, dress, hair and make-up!

• EVELINA RAE February 7, 2013 at 4:06 pm

Beautiful dress, I love the cut!

• dresdes February 7, 2013 at 2:19 pm