TAMERA MOWRY-HOUSLEY SAYS IT TOOK A YEAR TO LOSE THE BABY WEIGHT

ZENDAYA HITS THE ELLE RED CARPET

UK EDITION: SINITTA AND KIDS ARE PAPARAZZI READY

Sinitta and kids, Zac and Magdalena, are ready for their close-ups. The singer and her children wave to the cameras as they head home from a productive school day in London.

Sinitta was extremely disappointed when her attempts to adopt Zac and Magdalena’s baby sister failed in 2011. “It’s been hard to pick myself up and not be depressed, because I really believed that this baby, my children and I would all be together,” said the singer after her bid for adoption was denied. “But I have to want what is best for the new baby, and it does bring me comfort to know the baby will go to someone who is able to stay at home and be with them, as I was with my two.”

According to British law, a citizen hoping to adopt a child must commit to being at home with the child for 18 months after proceedings are finalized. During this period, the adoptive parent cannot work. Sinitta was unable to commit to losing work for nearly two years as she is financially responsible for Zac and Magdalena.

The brother and sister duo are the pop singer and ex-husband Andy Willner’s children.

Photos: Facebook

7 Comments to “UK EDITION: SINITTA AND KIDS ARE PAPARAZZI READY”

• Mosotho February 8, 2013 at 1:40 am

I am from South Africa and we use to wear school uniform. Her kids look cute in their uniform. Strange law about parents required to stay at home after adoption. Usually the adoption process is not that cheap, and then to be required to stay home after, limits how many people can adopt.Only the rich can afoord to take that time off.

• lilkunta February 8, 2013 at 12:14 am

If this is UK law how was Madonna able to adopt David and Mercy when she didnt stop working before, during, nor after they were adopted ? & yes you all I know she adopted from Malawi but the adoption was finalised in UK so UK rules should apply right ?

• Sherley February 7, 2013 at 11:48 pm

I love how BCK listens to their commenters. That is one of the reasons this is my #1 site.

• Oxford February 7, 2013 at 5:13 pm

BCK…THANK YOU! Would I be pushing it to ask for a new picture of Jimmy Jean-Louis’s youngest? Love seeing that family. They don’t publish kids pics in FR.

Hopefully the adoptive parents of Sinatta’s kids sibling let them have a relationship with each other. Not going to knock the law which was put in place to increase bonding.

Zac and Mags are cuties. I like Zac’a long hair, Sinatta should keep it long with only trims.

• Akai February 7, 2013 at 2:10 pm

What a strange law…but at least the baby is ok. Her children are beautiful. I like to see Black celebrities from different countries. Its always inetersting and good to learn abt how other ppl in other countries live. Love it!

• EVELINA RAE February 7, 2013 at 1:02 pm

So cute!

I guess BCK was listening to Oxford!

• Juice February 7, 2013 at 12:46 pm