LATIMORE ANNOUNCES NEW PARTNERSHIP WITH HONEYCOMBS

BOW WOW SAYS BEING A DAD IS ‘THE HARDEST JOB I’VE EVER HAD’

Bow Wow has held a number of jobs throughout his entertainment career but none of them compare to being a dad. The rapper and host of ’106 & Park’ recently sat down with Anthony Bowles of Examiner.com to talk about his experience with fatherhood and the possibility  of releasing a new album this year.

Although he has enjoyed a lucrative career as a rap star, Bow Wow expressed more desire to be at home with his daughter than in the studio during his interview with Bowles. “It’s really on me, it’s not the label,” said the star. “I feel like I just want to enjoy life and spend time with my daughter who is about to turn two, which is full-time job and the hardest job I’ve ever had in my life.”

The rapper added, “At the end of the day, I want to spend time with my daughter and this schedule enables me to do that while still having fun hosting 106 & Park. I’m not really eager to get back into music just yet, I’m really eager to get into another movie, before I put out an album.”

As host of one of New York’s biggest television shows, ’106 & Park,’ Bow Wow has nothing but love for the Empire State. “I’m loving NY and words can’t even describe how happy I am to be here. I know everything can be gone tomorrow, so I’m enjoying it to the fullest now. New York has always been one of my biggest markets throughout my career, so I’m just really loving it right now.”

Bow Wow is the proud father of 1-year-old Shai. She is his and ex-girlfriend Joie Chavis’ only child together.

Tags : Posted in : Singers and their Kids

6 Comments to “BOW WOW SAYS BEING A DAD IS ‘THE HARDEST JOB I’VE EVER HAD’”

• laya bonita March 4, 2013 at 9:18 pm

Pretty baby girl

• realtalk February 9, 2013 at 3:42 am

hes just talking for attention to make himself look good. the mother has their daughter majority of the time.

• Sherley February 8, 2013 at 6:10 pm

But it’s also the most rewarding. Bow Wow will be alright, he had a good mother.

• Akai February 8, 2013 at 12:32 pm

Shai is beautiful! I always liked Bow Wow..navigating the music and entertainment industry isnt easy, and he had to grow up in it. I think he has done well for himself.. he never been in any real trouble and his career includes, music, tv host and acting. I really like Bow as an actor so I hope to see more of him. :)

• Neonlove February 8, 2013 at 11:16 am

I do think Bow Wow should go into acting, since he’s good at it. Filming a sitcom and being able to see his daughter whenever would also be good

• joyia February 8, 2013 at 10:11 am

I’m glad he realizes that and being a parent means your priorities and focus changes big time. You truly have to do what’s in the best interest in the child. They deserve all the posibilities life has to offer.