ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

Beyonce shared all the goods about motherhood during her most recent interview with Vogue. The singer talked about everything from giving birth to life after delivery of her and husband Jay-Z’s first child together.

On pregnancy and her birthing experience.

“I felt very maternal around eight months. I thought I couldn’t become any more until I saw the baby. . . . But it happened during my labor because I had a very strong connection with my child. I felt like when I was having contractions, I envisioned my child pushing through a very heavy door. And I imagined this tiny infant doing all the work, so I couldn’t think about my own pain. . . . We were talking. I know it sounds crazy, but I felt a communication. My family and my closest people were there when I gave birth. Everything that scared me just was not present in that room. So for me to really let go and really appreciate every contraction . . . it was the best day of my life.”

On appreciating her body after pregnancy:
Right now, after giving birth, I really understand the power of my body. I just feel my body means something completely different. I feel a lot more confident about it. Even being heavier, thinner, whatever. I feel a lot more like a woman. More feminine, more sensual. And no shame.

On wanting more children:
When I was younger, there were moments where I said, ‘I’m not going to have children’ and then moments when I wanted four. And now I definitely want another, but I don’t know when.

On taking a break to enjoy motherhood:
At some point it’s very important to me that my daughter is able to experience life and run through the sprinklers and have slumber parties and trust and live and do all the things that any child should be able to do.

On life after delivery.

“I feel like I have something that has grounded me so much more. Family has always been important. I’ve always had my mother and my father and my husband. But it’s just. . . .Life is so much more than. . . It’s not defined by any of this.”

As for Blue?

“She’s my road dog. She’s my homey, my best friend.”

Read more at Vogue.

Photo: Vogue

Tags : Posted in : Singers and their Kids

32 Comments to “BEYONCE TALKS ABOUT HER BIRTHING EXPERIENCE, BLUE IVY BEING HER ‘ROAD DOG’, AND MORE”

• KekeB February 13, 2013 at 10:35 am

We still talking about her not carrying her child?? Geesh give it a rest. You’ll never be able to prove or disprove it. Either way I think the Beyonce posts should be laid to rest until we can see Blue Ivy. I’m tired of this story and these comments.

• Shug Avery February 13, 2013 at 2:29 am

Ok I have read all comments … I will say this … None of us know for sure whether she did or did not give birth to Miss Blue … I will tell you all the same thing I tell my Grandma … ” you do not know these people” ( she is so sweet … she believes the good in all people ) … In all fairness I think anytime she talks about her daughter (which the interviewer will ask because she is now so open about her private life ) people will dissect her words until she proves she gave birth …
    Honestly the rumors did not just come from nowhere because people won’t “let her live” as you all have run with …The rumor started with her (the most photographed woman in the world) showing no signs of being pregnant and then out of nowhere she shows a full 5 month belly at the VMA’s … and I saw pictures of her all summer and she did not wear loose clothes or carry oversized handbags in front of her tummy …
    At the moment at the VMA’s everyone believed she was in fact pregnant twitter went wild and for the most part people were happy … It was only when she did the interview in Australia where I believe she wore a maternity shirt that was way too big ( still not sure how the shirt manage to stick out if there was no stomach to hold it ) and it folded and the LOOK ON HER FACE said it all …. it was then and only then that the public went crazy over her using a carrier .. and then started to question every step she took up until the Vma’s… so let us be honest .. it is not people just “hating” ( I hate that term lol) it was a valid reason …
    Hopefully the HBO special this saturday will shed some light and show a full term stomach and then it will silence everyone … (that beach picture of her in the bathing suit it not so convincing ) … either way I could care less .. celebs lie all the time and she is no exception because they know most of the time the public has no way to disprove it ….

• kaKNEEsha February 14, 2013 at 10:16 am

it’s hard to believe you could care less after all of that … I’m just saying. :)

• A'niyah Monee Wise February 12, 2013 at 3:54 pm

beyonce DID give birth! there was a picture of her in a bikini on vacation with Jay and there was a prominent baby bump. her HBO special also shows her bump. i don’t think that beyonce has to prove anything to anyone…tbh! but theres still proof

• kaKNEEsha February 12, 2013 at 9:54 am

all y’all worried to death!! I believe Beyonce gave birth to Blue Ivy! now it’s a certain way you have to state things? every other celebrity can carry a baby but oh no, not ms beyonce? foh! y’all do the most! yeah, they’re private people but I believe if there was a surrogate it would have been told. I just don’t think she’d go as far as lying about carry a baby! I just don’t! but I’m done here! #TeamBeyonce get y’all money up! lol

• Sam February 11, 2013 at 11:06 pm

Blahhhh I don’t believe she gave birth to any baby. I believe she had a gestational carrier

• Dee February 12, 2013 at 8:59 am

I agree with you, and when she talks about a Blue Ivy she says “the baby”. Why not say my daugher or when I had Blue Ivy. That’s weird. She had a surrogate carry Blue Ivy.

• InnocenCorruption February 12, 2013 at 12:16 pm

When I talk to my husband about our 6 month old son we call him the baby. We formed the habit during my pregnancy because we did not reveal his name until he was born. So that’s not weird to me, ijs…………….

• Sherley February 11, 2013 at 6:32 pm

BCK still wont print my comment.

Alright, this is not a picture or tiny glimpse or body part of Blue Ivy, why are we seeing her mother?

• Marshae February 11, 2013 at 8:31 pm

You guys never say anything when its other parents talking about their kids, so whats the problem?

• kaKNEEsha February 12, 2013 at 9:57 am

I totally agree Marshae, they just won’t let her live! smh it’s so sad! any other celebrity can carry a baby but not beyonce? smh I don’t get it! she just go about doing things different because they’ll make a story about it either way.

• Sherley February 12, 2013 at 5:02 pm

Where in my comment did you read I said anything about Beyonce giving birth? I didn’t even day anything negative about her. Smh..why don’t you go to Beyonce fan page where they care about your feelings?

• Iridescent Me. February 12, 2013 at 6:38 pm

Tell it Sherley. As you can see, I don’t come on here like I used to. This chick has some type of hoax on these doggone stans/fans whatever. When a person has a difference of opinion and talk reality about the featured, people want to call you a hater, put extra words in your mouth and then some. People are entitled to say what the h*** they feel. IMO, this woman is OVER EXPOSED and in the words of Peaches from A Low Down Dirty Shame, “I can see right through all that Maybelline.” :D

• Sherley February 12, 2013 at 4:57 pm

You are relatively new to BCK so you aren’t familiar with my comments. I am the main one complaining when anything besides children are posted. This is Black Celeb KIDS, therefore I come here to see pictures of the children. If I want to read about the parents, there are plenty of other sites I can go on, but only one BCK.

• kaKNEEsha February 14, 2013 at 10:22 am

are you talking to me? lol I’m not new to BCK I just never take the time to comment on pictures … but you don’t own BCK so they’re gonna post what they want wether you like it or not. & evidently they like beyonce so if they see blue or not they’re still gonna post the story … get over it! hahahaha!

• EVELINA RAE February 14, 2013 at 1:34 pm

F.Y.I.

That comment from Sherley was under “Marshae”.

o_O

• Sherley February 14, 2013 at 7:47 pm

Thank you Evelina. I simply read her rant, shook my head & kept going. Yet she bypassed the actual comment I did leave to her. SMH. Reading maybe fundamental, but the ability to comprehend what you read, is priceless.

• Akai February 11, 2013 at 4:39 pm

#Overrated to the 10th power! :)

• Neonlove February 11, 2013 at 4:13 pm

Blue is the homey. hehe
    I didn’t care about the article, I really I don’t think there’s any thing new. I looked through the slideshow and that one outfit she had on with the corset avant-garde jacket and the stripe tights was fierce!

• PlainMean February 11, 2013 at 3:46 pm

Bought my Essence Festival tickets today, just to see Bey!

• Misunderstood February 11, 2013 at 6:59 pm

I’m going too!

• PlainMean February 11, 2013 at 7:41 pm

I’m soooo excited! I’m overdue for a vacay and a few drinks.

• Misunderstood February 12, 2013 at 7:01 pm

I know that’s right! Going to New Oreans to chilllax!!!!!!!!!!

• Sherley February 12, 2013 at 8:52 pm

Heard they added Keisha Cole to the list. I would buy a ticket just to see what she does when face to face with Michelle & her ‘clique’.

• Dee February 11, 2013 at 3:37 pm

She’s going to ride this lie into the sunset. A real mother would refer to her baby by saying the baby’s name or saying my daughter.

• Marshae February 11, 2013 at 4:21 pm

So now she is not a real mother because she didn’t say Blue ivy’s name?

• Ateya February 11, 2013 at 2:15 pm

Beyonce looks amazing! Houston’s Finest!

• Sherley February 11, 2013 at 1:57 pm

Alright, until this woman shows pictures or tiny glimpses or body parts of Blue Ivy, I do not care to see her nor discuss her on BCK. I can see her on other sites, this site is for babies & if she doesn’t want to shows hers, then she shouldn’t be on BCK. Just my opinion.

• Nobel February 11, 2013 at 1:01 pm

When they stop Questioning her,Maybe??

• PRINCESS February 11, 2013 at 12:45 pm

when will she stop talking about delivery of Ivy. Sheesh!

• UGOGURL!!! February 12, 2013 at 7:23 am

WHEN YOU LESS THAN INTELLIGENT A$$ES STOP ACCUSING HER OF NOT CARRYING HER OWN CHILD…SMH

• kaKNEEsha February 12, 2013 at 10:00 am

exactly! they do the most! lol it’s so funny!