OMG GIRLZ GET POLISHED

8 SIGNS YOUR LITTLE PRINCESS MAY BE GROWING UP TOO SOON

The days of loving Barbies and baby dolls seem to fly by and are quickly exchanged for the love of lipstick and high heels when it comes to little girls. Mothers everywhere want to hang on to their little girls staying little girls and cringe at the thought of talking about boys and bras. Sometimes the transition from sweet little girl to angst-ridden teen can happen a little too soon. Here are 8 signs that your little princess may be growing up:

1. Her wish list goes from teddy bears and crayons to iPads and Tiffany’s bracelets.

2. She wants her own Facebook and Instagram account.

3. She wants to shave her legs even though there is no hair to shave!

4. She’s concerned about her weight.

5. She’s starting to ask questions about boys and dating.

6. She wants to hang out with all of the older kids.

7. She knows all of the latest dance moves.

8. She wants to wear heels.

Have you seen any signs in little girls that may be growing up a too fast?

Photo:Toddlers and Tiaras

Tags : Posted in : Mama Guru

6 Comments to “8 SIGNS YOUR LITTLE PRINCESS MAY BE GROWING UP TOO SOON”

• JaiMadeLemonade February 16, 2013 at 11:07 am

I think it has more so to do with the time frame we live in. Its true that the influences begin at home, but to be fair we cannot control everything they encounter. I talk to her about how I grew up when kids played outside, had real Saturday morning cartoons, and seemed more willing to be social outside computers. She is aware to ask me any questions no matter how uncomfortable they may be. I must say, she’s 10 and still loves to be babied by me (just not always around her friends). Im laying the ground work to make my influence matter more than her peers :)

• EVELINA RAE February 14, 2013 at 1:00 pm

“She knows all of the latest dance moves”

That’s my Caila…she’ll be 6 tomorrow! Is this really considered “growing up too fast”…what dance moves are we talking about here?

Can you do one for the boys? My son will be 3 in June and I think he’s growing up too fast.

• Nonya February 14, 2013 at 10:59 am

Boys are identical and aren’t necessarily easier. They simply don’t wish to shave their legs or make-up. LOL

• Misunderstood February 13, 2013 at 7:33 pm

I believe all of this starts at home! Honey…… woo I’d be in jail! JustMe… I’ll pray for u, because I’d hang her upside down until she was 18! I want a little girl, but I might have to reconsider that!

• Sherley February 13, 2013 at 6:17 pm

This is why I praise God I have a boy. If I had a girl, she’d be returned back to where she came from before age 4.

• JustMe February 13, 2013 at 4:44 pm

My 9-yr-old fits this mold. Her wish list consisted of her own i-pad, i-pod, i-phone, flat screen for her room, etc. She’s asked about shaving her legs, having her eyebrows waxed, wearing mascara, and wishes she could wear mini skirts. And she already thinks she’s in love with some boy (whose also in the 4th grade).