8 SIGNS YOUR LITTLE PRINCESS MAY BE GROWING UP TOO SOON
The days of loving Barbies and baby dolls seem to fly by and are quickly exchanged for the love of lipstick and high heels when it comes to little girls. Mothers everywhere want to hang on to their little girls staying little girls and cringe at the thought of talking about boys and bras. Sometimes the transition from sweet little girl to angst-ridden teen can happen a little too soon. Here are 8 signs that your little princess may be growing up:
1. Her wish list goes from teddy bears and crayons to iPads and Tiffany’s bracelets.
2. She wants her own Facebook and Instagram account.
3. She wants to shave her legs even though there is no hair to shave!
4. She’s concerned about her weight.
5. She’s starting to ask questions about boys and dating.
6. She wants to hang out with all of the older kids.
7. She knows all of the latest dance moves.
8. She wants to wear heels.
Have you seen any signs in little girls that may be growing up a too fast?
Photo:Toddlers and Tiaras