TAMERA MOWRY-HOUSLEY SAYS IT TOOK A YEAR TO LOSE THE BABY WEIGHT

ZENDAYA HITS THE ELLE RED CARPET

TAMEKA FOSTER-RAYMOND AND HER FOUR OUT OF FIVE HEARTBEATS

Tameka Foster-Raymond spent Valentine’s Day with her four sons. The stylist went to dinner and took pictures with her three little men and one big guy while remembering Kile, who is with the family in spirit only. “Me with four of my Five Heartbeats .. Great dinner! Sleepy crew,” tweeted Foster.

Tameka was devastated when 11-year-old son Kile was fatally injured while riding on an inner tube on Lake Lanier last year. Both Tameka and ex-husband Usher attended Kyle’s funeral days after he passed away of heart failure. Usher V,5, and Naviyd,4, are the former couple’s children together.

Tameka with son Usher V

PHotos: Instagram

Tags : Posted in : Stylists

16 Comments to “TAMEKA FOSTER-RAYMOND AND HER FOUR OUT OF FIVE HEARTBEATS”

• Mercy February 15, 2013 at 4:46 pm

Kile, he was such a cute little guy. All of his brothers are handsome too. She constantly posts pictures of them. She’s proud, as she should be. God bless Tameka.

• Neonlove February 15, 2013 at 3:07 pm

I miss Kile and I didn’t even know who he was. The picture doesn’t seem right without all five. Poor Tameka. RIP Kile

• Leighla February 15, 2013 at 2:26 pm

These boys are all lovely; she did produce exceedingly handsome children, and I’m only going to focus on the positive about Tameka, and not trash her as others do, no matter what her faults. Does anyone know who the fathers of other sons are?

• Sherley February 15, 2013 at 2:16 pm

My heart still sinks when I think about her losing Kile. It has to be the hardest thing to endure. All four of her remaining boys are precious.

• babybee February 15, 2013 at 1:44 pm

Why has she still got usher last name (serious question)

• Sherley February 15, 2013 at 2:14 pm

It’s the only way she will remain relevant.

• Shelby February 15, 2013 at 2:49 pm

Took the words right out of my mouth. Why is that??? LOL

• PlainMean February 15, 2013 at 5:54 pm

Maybe it’s just me, but I don’t know many divorced women who go back to their maiden names.

• TT February 16, 2013 at 10:11 pm

I don’t either. The ones I know keep their names until they remarry (esp. since some of their children will have this name).

• TT February 16, 2013 at 10:11 pm

Pressed submit quickly. RIP Kile.

• Sherley February 16, 2013 at 10:23 pm

Many of my divorce friends go back to their maiden name. Besides, she was Tameka Foster when she met Usher. If what you say is the case, she would have been Tameka Glover. She went back to her maiden name once she divorced Kile’s father.

• Juice February 22, 2013 at 8:56 am

Why does it matter? Two of my uncles divorced their wives but guess what? both women kept our family name (well, one got re-married last year and uses our family surname-and her new husband’s surname (surname1-surname2).

• PlainMean February 15, 2013 at 1:27 pm

RIP Kile! I hope Tameka finds love one day.

• EVELINA RAE February 15, 2013 at 12:44 pm

Oh, R.I.P. Kile!

God Bless Tameka, this still can’t be easy.

Her boys are beautiful; especially the eldest one.

• Lauren February 15, 2013 at 12:36 pm

I miss Kile…she is a strong woman. Her sons always look nice. She is a very good stylist and mom from what I have seen.

• angel February 15, 2013 at 12:06 pm

she looks good it seems like she is handling her sons death well she is strong