ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

Updated 2/16/2013: Scroll down for video

Blue Ivy Carter will make her debut in her mom’s film, “Life Is But A Dream,” premiering this Saturday on HBO. Singer Beyonce is hoping that her revealing documentary will someday provide inspiration for daughter Blue.

“I hope that she will see all of the beautiful times (and) all the tough times that led up to her being here,” the singer said Tuesday night at the New York premiere of her upcoming HBO documentary, “Life is But a Dream.”

She added: “I’m hoping that … it can comfort her and inspire her in her life when she needs it.”

Check out part of Life is But A Dream below. Stay tuned for more

Photo: Instagram

83 Comments to “UPDATE: BLUE IVY CARTER MAKES DEBUT IN MOM’S ‘LIFE IS BUT A DREAM’ DOCUMENTARY [VIDEO]”

• somuchlove February 18, 2013 at 1:53 pm

Blue is beautiful!!!!!

• RosieLuv February 18, 2013 at 11:24 am

I Love The Documenty, it not only show that Beyonce is a great entertainer but she is an amazing beautiful wife, mother, sister, aunt, daughter and a human being. I loved after all of these years(12) Bey & Jay are still very much in love & happy with each other :) and now they have little miss Blue Ivy she is so cute :) I hope & pray that their love & marriage will grow stronger for years to come and they will have more cute kids. May God Bless The Carters :)

• TracyJ February 18, 2013 at 10:57 am

She is a pretty baby. But I don’t understand people who proclaim God this and God that and then turn around and show every part of their body they can with out being sited for indecent exposure and dance like they are strippers. WWJD?

• Shanice February 18, 2013 at 11:20 am

Didn’t Adam and Eve walk around the garden naked? I’m just asking.

• TracyJ February 18, 2013 at 11:38 am

You cannot possibly be serious. I’m not even going to entertain your comment with an answer that you should have learned in nursery school.

• Sherley February 18, 2013 at 11:39 am

Really?! You are comparing strippers, half naked gyrating entertainers to Adam & Eve?! O_o!! Why don’t you walk around naked in your neighbor claiming that & get back to us on the outcome. #peoplejustsayanything.

• Shanice February 18, 2013 at 2:47 pm

I live with a nudist. *eyeroll at her*
          The person I replied to said that Beyonce, and others, that talk about God but then are on stage “half naked and gyrating” are hypocrites basically. Then she said WWJD? So, to answer a stupid comment I gave a sarcastic one.
          I hate people like her, to be a Christian you can’t do this, that or the other.
          That’s a bunch of bull.
          And your example is stupid as well.
          Beyonce doesn’t walk around the same way she is on stage.

• TracyJ February 18, 2013 at 10:57 pm

I am a Christian and because of that I cannot hate you. I will pray for you. And as a Christian you are not supposed to do things like that. You are supposed to deny fleash and shun the appearance of evil. I’m actually doing that right now because if you think for one minute that I don’t WANT to indulge my flesh and lay into you, you are very wrong ;-) I’m not a preachy Christian but I do try to behave in a way that I think would please God.

• naki February 18, 2013 at 10:36 am

she is adorable!

• Awokthen February 18, 2013 at 10:10 am

Awww! Blue Ivy is a sweet baby. Motherhood rocks!

• MrsNolan February 18, 2013 at 9:31 am

Blue is adorable.

• hey February 18, 2013 at 9:30 am

that baby reminds me of shaquille Oneal daughters

• Faisa February 18, 2013 at 4:01 am

So adorable, omg can you say baby fever, such a cutie pie! Now I want another baby, let me get off this site lol!!

• Really Doe February 18, 2013 at 12:06 am

Geez, sounds absolutely beautiful! how can I see this documentary??I dont have HBO:(

• Itsjustdifferent February 17, 2013 at 5:28 pm

My favourite moments in this documentary was 1) the joy on her face when she felt the baby kick five times, that’s was adorable. 2) when her and jay were singing Coldplays song ‘yellow’ to eachother, just too cute for words. 3) when juelez was playing the piano with Beyonce. That boy is like a little genius to me. 4) Beyonce holding blue after she had fed her and the slight smile Blue gave before bey kissed her. That was cuteness personified.

• Corlette February 17, 2013 at 4:04 pm

She looks like a mixture of Jay z and Beyonce’. She has Jay z’s mouth and her dad’s facial expressions too. So So cute :-)

• Pisces February 17, 2013 at 3:40 pm

I looked up an early photo of Beyonce as a baby/infant and her daughter Blue Ivy looks so much like she did back then! So cute.

• Mercy February 17, 2013 at 7:34 pm

So much.

• Jernero94 February 17, 2013 at 3:11 pm

Blue looks just like Beyonce and Jay(in a good way). She’s so beautiful.

• Iridescent Me. February 17, 2013 at 11:13 am

The only part of the documentary that I really enjoyed, was towards the end. The part where Matthew was holding Blue and watching her look at grandpa so contently. The other part I enjoyed was when Beyoncé was sitting at the table absorbing all the love and energy in that room. Living in the moment. Her expression, her eyes and the way she smiled and tilted her head to the side. So peaceful and content. That, to me, was priceless and it warmed my heart. Deep.

• Iridescent Me. February 17, 2013 at 11:14 am

It’s @ the 4:42 mark. Just watch her.