SKAI JACKSON JOINS THE OBAMAS FOR EASTER EGG ROLL

BEYONCE OPENS UP IN ‘LIFE IS BUT A DREAM’ DOCUMENTARY [ FULL VIDEO]

Beyonce held back nothing in her documentary, ‘Life Is But A Dream,’ released to the world via HBO’s network on February 16, 2013. The singer and songwriter shared her most private moments with fans as millions watched in awe of her transparency. Bey was especially frank when it came to motherhood telling viewers, “Being pregnant was very much like falling in love. You are so open, you are so overjoyed. There’s no words that can express having a baby growing inside. But you just want to tell everyone.” Check out highlights from the video below:

On her miscarriage:

Two years ago I was pregnant for the first time. I heard the heartbeat. Something happens when you hear the heartbeat. You truly know there’s life inside you. I picked out names. I envisioned what my child looked like. I was feeling very maternal. My family was so excited. I flew back out NY to get my checkup. And no heartbeat. Literally, the week before, I went to the doctor and everything was fine. But there was no heartbeat. I went into the studio and wrote the saddest song I’d ever written in my life and it was the first song I wrote for my album.

On feeling Blue kick for the first time:

I felt the baby kick for the first time. It kicked 5 times! I’ve been waiting for that moment. Hopefully it’ll do it again so Jay can feel it.

On keeping her pregnancy from the public:

There’s no words that can express having a baby growing inside of you. But you have to make sure everything is ok. So I had to hide the best thing in my life. I was scared to make plans, but I went to the doctor who said ‘Listen, you have to let it go. You’re healthy and if this baby is supposed to be here, the baby is going to be here. Go do everything you’ve been doing and everything will be fine.’

On giving birth:

I felt like God was giving me the chance to assist in a miracle. There’s something so relieving about life taking over you like that. You’re playing a part in a much bigger show. And that’s what life is….the greatest show on earth. My baby was born out of a conflict in my life. And that conflict had to be settled.

On praying for her daughter:

My grandmother used to light candles all the time in the church to pray for my mother. I am a result of my grandmother’s prayers. My grandmother prayed for me. My mother prays for me. God is real. And God lives inside of me. It doesn’t matter where I am. I feel it. Like right now, I’m hot. It’s inside of me.

Watch the full documentary below or HERE

Video: PerezHilton.com

Tags : Posted in : Singers and their Kids

41 Comments to “BEYONCE OPENS UP IN ‘LIFE IS BUT A DREAM’ DOCUMENTARY [ FULL VIDEO]”

• view it May 19, 2013 at 3:47 pm

Hello there, I discovered your web site via Google at the same time as searching for a related matter, your web site got here up, it looks
    great. I’ve bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
    Hello there, just was alert to your blog through Google, and located that it’s really
    informative. I’m gonna watch out for brussels. I’ll be grateful for those who proceed this in future.

Lots of other folks will likely be benefited
    out of your writing. Cheers!

• WriterSanti February 22, 2013 at 2:25 pm

Oh so adorable.

• MommyRN February 19, 2013 at 9:36 pm

I know beauty is in the eyes of the beholder but I cannot see how ANYONE would not find this little girl beautiful! She’s simply gorgeous & the perfect combo of her parents. She has definitely taken the # 1 spot for my favorite bck!!!

• RosieLuv February 19, 2013 at 6:48 pm

Blue Is so beautiful :) May God Bless Her With A Very Full Rich Healthy Beautiful Life. And God Bless Her Parents Too!!!

• MRSREYNOLDS February 19, 2013 at 10:45 am

SHE’S A DOLL ! add her to my list of favorite Q-T PIE’s! sad how people saying evil things about a tiny human people have no shame…this world is so damn hateful!

• Nobel February 19, 2013 at 10:24 am

Cute happy baby!!

• Nonya February 19, 2013 at 9:44 am

She’s the sweetest combination of her parents. :)

• KekeB February 19, 2013 at 9:33 am

This doc touched me. I always loved Beyonce since Destiny’s child, but she was just so much more human in this documentary. Blue is sooo cute and I’m just so happy for the Carter family. God Bless.

• EVELINA RAE February 19, 2013 at 8:45 am

Take that NAYSAYERS, Miss Blue is absolutely gorgeous!

• Sherley February 19, 2013 at 9:22 am

Unfortunately Evelina it hasn’t stopped them. You should read what some ppl are saying on other sites about Blue Ivy. Some are even saying the pictures are photoshopped. That’s the only one I’m repeating. SMH.

• EVELINA RAE February 19, 2013 at 9:45 am

Really? That’s REAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGG!

I see Jay-Z and Beyonce in that precious face.

• Sherley February 19, 2013 at 10:22 am

Reaching isn’t the word. Just plain stupid in my opinion.

• blackbeauty February 19, 2013 at 10:41 am

Have you read the where they are trying to say Drake is her father! I don’t understand how some people get out of bed and come up with such nonsense! This child looks like both of her parents.

• Sherley February 19, 2013 at 9:39 pm

I did read that & laughed like crazy. Drake wishes he was as cute as Blue Ivy.

• jameka February 19, 2013 at 8:30 am

Blue is beautiful! I have saw on other sites the cruel things people have said about her. I would say I can’t believe what people are saying, but I would be lying. I see it everyday. Nothing surprises me anymore. People are heartless nowadays. They let their jealousy blind them. They let it target and hate innocent people, smh. I think it’s exactly why they are targeting Blue. I can understand why Bey is trying to protect her. I do the same for my kids everyday. Unfortunately, that’s the price you pay for fame. Sad, but true.

• Connie1 February 19, 2013 at 8:26 am

PEOPLE BASH JAY Z BUT OBVIOUSLY HIS BABY LOOKS LIKE HIM AS WELL AS B. JAY Z HAS STRONG GENES TOO. SHE IS A CUTIE. HAS JAY Z NOSE AND CHEEKS.

• Ms. J February 19, 2013 at 12:19 am

Cute cute cute
    I don’t have HBO..
    Wonder if she’s a good baby. My 9 month old cousin loves to fight, been hitting people since she was like 5months smh….That’s my baby though

• badb**** February 18, 2013 at 11:53 pm

such a beautiful baby these photos made me think about my mother and i, may she rest in peace. i hope blue and beyonce have a wonderful relationship and bond as of now and as she gets older.

• Sam February 18, 2013 at 10:45 pm

Beautiful Family

• Starr1980 February 18, 2013 at 9:37 pm

She is so so so so beautiful!!! Princess Blue!!

• Mercy February 18, 2013 at 9:02 pm

God bless women who have to lose their babies. That heartbeat song does something terrible to me. Poor, poor Beyonce.
    Her Blue is beautiful.
    I love her eyes. I love the picture where her mouth is wide open. =) Heart melting.

• Marshae February 18, 2013 at 5:59 pm

She is so beautiful. I can see her growing up being friends with Eygpt, Roc and Roe, Julez, Kimye’s baby, etc, since their parents are all friends. She is gonna be a very popular kid.

• universitychick February 19, 2013 at 2:27 am

Julez is her cousin lol

• EVELINA RAE February 19, 2013 at 3:34 pm

I think she meant rapper Juelz Santana’s son Juelz James.

• Misunderstood February 18, 2013 at 5:43 pm

We’re nice on here, people was going hard on her on other sites! Blue is beautiful and I hope she and J share my photos of her cute self!

• Reese February 18, 2013 at 6:42 pm

Yea a lot of those people, who sit behind the computers of their dead end jobs bashing a baby, go home to unfulfilling family lives. I couldn’t bring myself to write negative things about any baby. It’s just low.

• Yogi February 18, 2013 at 9:06 pm

Very true Misunderstood! People are just plain brutal on some of the other sites I’ve looked at! I’m still trying to figure out why…smh

• mel2 February 18, 2013 at 5:40 pm

Ah Blue is a cutie. I hope Bey will continue to share more photos of her.

• Zee February 18, 2013 at 5:16 pm

What an absolutely gorgeous baby! Perfect combo of both parents, can’t help but to be happy for them… :-)

• whateva February 18, 2013 at 5:09 pm

She’s a pretty baby.

• Vana February 18, 2013 at 5:02 pm

She is beautiful. At this stage, though, she also looks like a boy. Can’t wait to see her little personality in pics 2-3 years down the road.

• Sherley February 18, 2013 at 4:46 pm

Blue is too cute. Look at those eyes & that smile in the top picture. Beyonce is loving motherhood & it’s a beautiful thing.

Ok, now that’s said, can we please get a break from the Beyonce posts? The inauguration is over, the super bowl is over, the documentary & Oprah’s interview is over, if she’s not going to show more pictures of Blue Ivy, can we pls get a break? Every site I’ve been on today has the documentary posted. It’s a serious overkill. And to those who are going to ask, NO I did NOT see the documentary on HBO, another site nor here & I did NOT see the Oprah interview.

• Nicola February 18, 2013 at 4:14 pm

She’s beautiful!! Would love to see current pictures of her, now that she’s 1 yr’s old & becoming independent (walking, feeding herself…etc). But all in all she’s adorable and look like both parents.

• Sweetpea February 19, 2013 at 12:38 pm

Blue Ivy is beautiful. Anyone who says otherwise is blind.

• Sweetpea February 18, 2013 at 4:02 pm

Blue is beautiful!!!

• Deshay February 18, 2013 at 3:52 pm

She’s a beauty! She looks like Bey with some Jay on the side!

• Tracey February 18, 2013 at 3:45 pm

Perfect combo of both parents.

• Pisces February 18, 2013 at 3:10 pm

Blue Ivy is right up there on the cuteness scale where Nahla Aubry was as a baby. Adorable. Dereon genes/DNA are strong.

• Pisces February 18, 2013 at 3:17 pm

Sorry…technically I meant the “Beyince`” family line/DNA/genes. It’s all a good thing.

• Iridescent Me. February 18, 2013 at 4:49 pm

You were right the first time. Agnes’ last name is Deréon. I believe Tina’s father’s last name is Beyince.

• Shayna February 18, 2013 at 9:30 pm

Cousin Angie last name is Beyince also…