JADEN SMITH IS SET FOR NEW SLAVERY FILM

OMG GIRLZ GET POLISHED

SANDRA BULLOCK AND HER LITTLE MAN

Actress Sandra Bullock took her son Louis to a party at Charlize Theron’s house in Beverly Hills, California on February 17, 2013:

Charlize Theron invited her A-list pals to help celebrate her son Jackson’s first birthday party at her home in L.A. Sunday, Feb. 17. This is the second soiree the Young Adult actress, 37, has thrown for her son, whom she adopted in March 2012.

Sandra Bullock and her 2-year-old son, Louis Bardo, “arrived with a big bag of presents” from Landis Labyrinth Toy Shop, a source tells Us Weekly. “They stopped to talk to Chelsea Handler as they walked in and Louis showed her a little yellow truck that he was excited to play with.” (Source)

Photo: FameFLynet

Tags : Posted in : Actors

13 Comments to “SANDRA BULLOCK AND HER LITTLE MAN”

• WriterSanti February 22, 2013 at 2:26 pm

Cute pic

• janerio February 20, 2013 at 10:17 am

i guess now i know who taught baby jackson the stare

• Juice February 19, 2013 at 12:53 pm

aaw the two boys know each other- that is beyond cute. They are both handsome, and yes, Blue Ivy is too cute.

• Misunderstood February 19, 2013 at 12:24 pm

Bck can I get some pictures of Scarlett, Tyger and Lailaa.

• Motswana February 19, 2013 at 8:49 am

Louis! love this beautiful little boy :)

• EVELINA RAE February 19, 2013 at 8:42 am

So sweet!

• Trisha (The original one) February 19, 2013 at 12:20 am

Awwwww it would have been cute to see pics of the 2 boys together. They can give the paps a stare down together lol

• Sherley February 19, 2013 at 12:46 am

Lol Trisha. I was just going to say the same thing. Love seeing Louis & now I’m going to have to add Jackson to the list. Don’t tell PlainMean but Blue Ivy is one of my fav BCK girl babies.

• Misunderstood February 19, 2013 at 12:22 pm

That’s gone make ol PlainMean’s day! I have to agree Blue is beautiful! Anywho Louis and Jackson r my babies love seeing them!

• PlainMean February 19, 2013 at 8:20 pm

Awwww, you love Blue Ivy? Isn’t she scrumptious? Baby Kimye is going to be a cutie too!

• Sherley February 19, 2013 at 9:05 pm

Yes PlainMean, I just love Blue Ivy & she brings her mother so much joy, you can see it. She’s my #2 fav BCK girl, Laila Ali’s daughter, Sydney, still in the #1 spot.

IDK about Kimye’s seed. I’m going to need several pics to see, but I’ll happily look at the baby. :)

• Trisha (the original one) February 19, 2013 at 8:30 pm

Blue is adorable, but enjoy the pics now b/c i doubt we’ll be seeing her often like our other BCK favs. Probably won’t see that cute little face for another year when mom comes out w/ another doc lol

• Sherley February 19, 2013 at 9:06 pm

I agree & that saddens me. I want to see Blue Ivy cuteness about once a month. I’ll even go see Beyonce in concert if it’ll guarantee me seeing Blue Ivy.