SKAI JACKSON JOINS THE OBAMAS FOR EASTER EGG ROLL

THE DEANS HAVE A BALL AT ALL-STAR WEEKEND 2013

The Deans had a blast at this year’s All-Star weekend as Egypt,2, got to sit by all of his favorite celebs during the game. Little Egypt mingled with Beyonce and took several pictures with basketball legend Shaquille O’Neal before settling down with mom and dad on the big day.

Beyonce seemed every bit intrigued as Egypt walked over to shake her hand at Sunday’s All-Star game. The youngster even got a hint-of-a-smile out of Jay-Z.

Egypt met up with Shaq the day before the All-Star game. The 2-year-old took several pictures with the former NBA star as mom and dad looked on with delight.

Keys was one of many to perform at this year’s All-Star halftime show. The singer rocked the house as she sang a few of her greatest hits, ‘Empire State of Mind’ and ‘No One,’ along with her new  song, ‘Girl On Fire.’ Keys was definitely on fire as her performance got lots of positive feedback from the audience.

Egypt is Alicia and husband Swizz Beatz’s first child together. Swizz has four kids in all.

Photos: Espn/Yahoo Sports

21 Comments to “THE DEANS HAVE A BALL AT ALL-STAR WEEKEND 2013”

• WriterSanti February 22, 2013 at 2:21 pm

Yay my babe Alicia. =) Egypt is too cute.

• Callie February 19, 2013 at 1:56 pm

Egypt is just the cutest! I love that first picture, he looks so comfortable chilling in his mommy’s lap! Love the Deans!

• Connie1 February 19, 2013 at 9:25 am

I LIKE THE PIC OF BEYONCE AND ALICIA KEYS. LOVE SEEING SISTA’S GIVING LOVE TO EACH OTHER. I AM IN LOVE WITH THE NAME EGYPT! IT’S SUCH A POWERFUL NAME! TOO CUTE!

• EVELINA RAE February 19, 2013 at 8:47 am

Awe Egypt!

Blue and Egypt in about 15 years, haha. They’re both too beautiful!

• Audrey February 18, 2013 at 6:00 pm

Egypt is so adorable! I love the Dean family! Alicia Keys is so beautiful.

• Marshae February 18, 2013 at 5:54 pm

I hear Eygpt has a little crush on Blue Ivy. Thats so sweet.

• Misunderstood February 18, 2013 at 5:40 pm

Egypt is adorable! He was hitting on Bey, he wants her not Blue Ivy! Tooo cute!

• universitychick February 19, 2013 at 2:29 am

Okay? lol Something tells me Egypt gon’ like them older…..

• MrsNolan February 18, 2013 at 4:34 pm

Egypt is adorable.

• Motswana February 18, 2013 at 3:05 pm

Sorry for borrowing Egypt’s but I just saw thee cutest photos of Louis B and Jackson Theron. Louis and his mom where going to Jackson’s party, and Jackson was out shopping with his mom the day before.
    Louis and Jackson are buddies… so cute! :D

• PlainMean February 18, 2013 at 3:04 pm

Egypt is a cool baby! He’s living the life.

• Coco February 18, 2013 at 2:41 pm

Blue is going to be the biggest daddy’s girl in the world. I love it when father’s are crazy about their children. And Egypt is so stinkin adorable and so far the only Dean child who took up more after the mother than Swizz.

• Sherley February 18, 2013 at 2:11 pm

I saw so many shots of lil Egypt during the dunk contest. He’s so adorable & a people person. That’s what happens when you bring your child around others & not hide him. Love me some Egypt.

• universitychick February 18, 2013 at 1:52 pm

So Egypt clearly had a ball :D Alicia and Bey are beautiful!

• T February 18, 2013 at 1:40 pm

Cutie pie!

Alicia was on the Wendy show and mentioned that Egypt and Blue were hanging out and he kissed her, but Jay wasn’t feeling’ that too much. Lol. Both set of parents are gonna have to beat the girls and guys off with a stick.

• Sweetpea February 18, 2013 at 3:59 pm

Lol. Already a lady’s man.

• universitychick February 18, 2013 at 4:26 pm

I can’t believe Alicia went on the Wendy Williams show! I guess she figure since Bey is being more open with people then she will be to lol

• Sherley February 18, 2013 at 4:47 pm

She did? I love Akeys, but can’t tolerate Wendy so I missed it. Did she say if she was pregnant again?

• Marshae February 18, 2013 at 5:53 pm

She didn’t really speak on it the rumors , but she sorda denied it. She said that she wanted more children and maybe in 2-4 years she’ll be ready. She said she was getting ready to go on tour.

• universitychick February 19, 2013 at 2:32 am

Okay, because her stomach is flat but her face is saying something else….

• Sherley February 19, 2013 at 9:18 am

Oh. Was kinda hoping she was, oh well. Her stomach not looking that flat to me but it could have been a double cheeseburger.