KENNEDY RUE GOES TO THE PROM WITH REGINA KING’S SON

SOFIA RICHIE HEADS TO COACHELLA IN STYLE

POOCH HALL AND WIFE HOST ‘SPECIAL NEEDS FAMILY PROM’ IN HONOR OF DAUGHTER’S BIRTHDAY

KIM KARDASHIAN IS ‘EXCITED AND READY FOR THE NEXT PHASE’

Expectant mom Kim Kardashian poses in the latest issue of DuJour magazine. The reality star opens up about her pregnancy, Kanye West, and more in the publication. Check out highlights from the interview below:

On looking forward to motherhood: “I just feel so blessed and excited and ready for the next phase.”

On being healthy while pregnant: “I used to always say I can’t wait to get pregnant because I will just eat whatever I want, but it’s completely different. I’m like, OK, I want to eat as healthy as possible. Though lately I’ve been watching shows like I’m Pregnant and Addicted to Meth. It definitely makes me feel better if I’m wanting one sip of Diet Coke or, you know, too much sugar. I’m like, This woman is on meth.”

On maintaining privacy: “My boyfriend has taught me a lot about privacy. I’m ready to be a little less open about some things, like my relationships. I’m realizing everyone doesn’t need to know everything. I’m shifting my priorities.”

For more, head to DuJour.com

Tags : Posted in : Reality Stars and their Kids

35 Comments to “KIM KARDASHIAN IS ‘EXCITED AND READY FOR THE NEXT PHASE’”

• piff February 28, 2013 at 12:40 am

People KILL me with negative comments about kim. like get a life!! if you made a sex tape with your bf and decides tp leak it wtf are you going to do? go and hide? its crazy how so many people are so quick to judge. GET A LIFE ALREADY

• Celeste February 20, 2013 at 8:09 pm

Who is Kim Kardashian? I’ve never watched the show. Why is she important other than she’s having a baby while married to another man?

• Sherley February 20, 2013 at 10:24 pm

Celeste, I envy you. I’m going to let someone else explain Kim’s ‘talent’, because other than spreading it & making sure she’s heavily made over & overly photographed, I can’t think of anything.

• Celeste February 20, 2013 at 11:20 pm

Someone really needs to explain why she’s put on a pedestal over so many young women who are striving to make a difference for themselves and their communities.

• Sherley February 20, 2013 at 11:28 pm

Because those same young ladies do not have a mother they look up to as a role model, so they search until they fall into this trap. My son has no idea who she or her family is but he does know Kanye..he actually has a talent.

• Nonya February 20, 2013 at 10:13 am

Hopefully this child will mature them both. Don’t agree that Blue Ivy will upstage their child in the least. Kim and Kanye are both tremendously well known.

• Connie1 February 22, 2013 at 7:18 pm

THERE IS NO COMPARISON BETWEEN JAY Z, BEYONCE AND KIM AND KANYE. BEYONCE IS TALENTED, GORGEOUS, INTELLIGENT, RESPECTFUL, AND IDOL WORTHY. KIM IS THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE. NO YOUNG GIRL OR WOMAN SHOULD EVER LOOK AT KIM AS A ROLE MODEL. EVER.

• Sherley February 22, 2013 at 10:57 pm

I agree Beyonce is talented, pretty & respectful. I have to give the side eye to the other adjectives you use though :). Kim is also pretty &…ummm..that’s all I got. I absolutely agree no one in their right minds, with any type of self-esteem should see anything beyond that. However, Kanye idolizes Jay Z & is trying to achieve the same power couple status Beyonce & Jay Z are portraying. Maybe Jay Z & Beyonce can help Kim. One can surely hope.

• TT February 19, 2013 at 9:19 pm

Kim and Kanye want to be more private like Jay and Bey! Their poor kid will live in Blue’s shadow!

• Sherley February 19, 2013 at 8:20 pm

“My boyfriend has taught me a lot about privacy.”—> Which boyfriend?! Certainly not the narcisistic fool proudly walking next to her. “I’m ready to be a little less open about some things, like my relationships.”—> Says a woman with a reality show & who can’t stop talking about anything. “I’m shifting my priorities.” —> If I hear that mess one more time……

• Really Doe February 28, 2013 at 2:03 am

LooooooooI!!!! you too funny

• PlainMean February 19, 2013 at 7:03 pm

I feel that somehow the Kim K posts are Sherley’s fault…

• Sherley February 19, 2013 at 7:54 pm

LMAO!! Yes PlainMean, as soon as I saw her, I did feel like it’s my fault.

Bring back Beyonce BCK!

• sillyme February 19, 2013 at 6:03 pm

BCK used to be a one of those places where I wouldn’t have to see countless pics of Kim. No longer a Kardashian free zone. Thanks, Kanye.

• Leigh February 19, 2013 at 6:48 pm

Ditto.

• msfletch February 19, 2013 at 7:27 pm

I agree!!

• Sherley February 19, 2013 at 7:55 pm

It’s all Kanye’s fault. However, BCK has been good to us in limiting her exposure.

• ARTEMIS February 20, 2013 at 9:56 pm

AMEN

• isabella February 19, 2013 at 5:59 pm

Can’t wait to see the baby, congrats Kim & Kanye

• Misunderstood February 19, 2013 at 4:38 pm

Listen BCK I love ur site,I can tolerate Beyonce before Kim! Please stop posting about this girl, she’s white not black no offense!

• PlainMean February 19, 2013 at 6:59 pm

Lol she’s not white… But Heidi Klum is, and Jillian Michaels, and the chick from Law & Order, amongst other white moms featured on BCK!

• PlainMean February 19, 2013 at 7:05 pm

Oh, and Sandra Bullock… Very white.

• Misunderstood February 19, 2013 at 7:20 pm

Ur absolutely right, but they have black babies .Kim’s kinda sorta pregnant with someone’s baby, don’t no the race. Nah I was being mean just then.

• PlainMean February 19, 2013 at 7:59 pm

Lmbo!

• Trisha (the original one) February 19, 2013 at 7:06 pm

I’m not a fan of Kim, but she’s prego w/ a black baby. Reason she’s on here. Just like Amber Rose, Charlize Theron, Angelina Jolie, & Sandra Bollock. They all have been featured on here w/out pics of their kids before. So its not really fair for you to say she’s white she shouldn’t be on here, when her future child will be black. I personally don’t like any celeb, white or black, being featured on here if they aren’t showing off the big baby bump or showing their kid. Even if they are talking about the kid/pregnancy. Didn’t like seeing the Bey posts where there was no baby bump, no blue ivy, just her talking smh

• Shug Avery February 19, 2013 at 11:43 pm

Amber Rose is black … LOL she is half black smh

• Trisha (the original one) February 20, 2013 at 9:36 am

Lol true!!

• Trisha (The original one) February 19, 2013 at 4:25 pm

Ehhh She looks cute

***in other news Amber rose is in labor!!!! Wiz just posted something on his twitter lol.

• mel2 February 19, 2013 at 5:28 pm

I was just about to post about Amber being in labor. Now this is exciting news!

• EVELINA RAE February 20, 2013 at 8:29 am

agreed!

• Sherley February 20, 2013 at 11:31 pm

No Amber isn’t but she thought she was. That’s why Wiz posted a picture of the fetal monitor picture in the hospital. Almost all first time moms think false labor is the real thing. But she’s close..the 24th is Sunday.

• EVELINA RAE February 19, 2013 at 4:05 pm

Sherely! o_O

LMAO

I like Kim!

• Sherley February 19, 2013 at 7:59 pm

You blame me too huh? I should have stuck to Beyonce. There is not a single thing about this chick I can grow to like.

• EVELINA RAE February 20, 2013 at 8:28 am