TAMERA MOWRY-HOUSLEY SAYS IT TOOK A YEAR TO LOSE THE BABY WEIGHT

ZENDAYA HITS THE ELLE RED CARPET

MAYA RUDOLPH DEBUTS BABY BUMP AT DESIGNER GUILD AWARDS

One day after announcing that she’s expecting her fourth child with director Thomas Anderson, Maya Rudolph showed off her baby bump at the 15th Annual Costume Designers Guild Awards on February 19, 2013 in Beverly Hills, California. The expectant mom, who was a presenter at the event, looked radiant in an animal-print caftan dress as she walked across the stage to present.

Rudolph and boyfriend Anderson are already parents to Pearl, 7, Lucille, 3, and Jack, 19 months. “Before I had [Pearl], my job at Saturday Night Live was my everything. It was my husband, it was my children, it was my love,” the Away We Go actress told TIME in 2012. “I used to take so many things seriously, like ‘What do you mean he didn’t do the fart joke? Why not?’ Children sort of allow you to only have room for important things in your brain.”

Tags : Posted in : Bump Watch

11 Comments to “MAYA RUDOLPH DEBUTS BABY BUMP AT DESIGNER GUILD AWARDS”

• Boami February 26, 2013 at 3:37 pm

Finally a real pregnant looking woman! Take notes beyonce and kim k…

• Lola b February 25, 2013 at 3:03 am

Mary Mary seems to be competing with whose gonna have the most baby’s but those two are great mothers…. Maya is I assume but I watch Mary Mary’s show and Tina is a loving mother nothing comes before her kids( that’s what type of mom I want to be)…. Erica is the working mother, she love her kids but she’s focused on singing…. Tina will have another baby before Erica…..as a matter of fact Erica, Tina and maya I predict this is it for them being pregnant…..Baby making is over for them after this year…. My predictions about pregnancy is usually wrong

• Lola b February 25, 2013 at 2:56 am

Maya stay pregnant…. She’s a great comedian but in every show and movie I have seen her in she was pregnant……for the last 90 years straight Maya’s been pregnant…. And I don’t blame her, wait till I get my money correct…. And get married…. I’m gonna stay in the delivery room… I want a lot of children and I come from a rather big family

• Nene February 23, 2013 at 9:48 pm

Not shocked at Mary Mary they come from a large family.

• WriterSanti February 22, 2013 at 2:56 pm

Love the dress. Pregnancy suits her,

• Writer February 22, 2013 at 7:10 am

Okay, is it me or is this chick always pregnant? And MaryMary sisters too. Oan: congrats and continue to have a happy healthy pregnancy.

• theyknow February 21, 2013 at 8:43 pm

She looks so good preggo!!

• Nene February 20, 2013 at 10:46 pm

Congrats.

• EVELINA RAE February 20, 2013 at 4:09 pm

BCK, you should show her three children, they are all cuties!

• sdf February 20, 2013 at 5:26 pm

^ I haven’t been able to find her other two children pictures. I just seen pictures of pearl.

• EVELINA RAE February 21, 2013 at 8:37 am

Lucille and Jack look a lot alike. Pearl looks more mixed than Maya and the younger two look more like Nahla. All three of them are beautiful, nonetheless.