KENNEDY RUE GOES TO THE PROM WITH REGINA KING’S SON

SOFIA RICHIE HEADS TO COACHELLA IN STYLE

POOCH HALL AND WIFE HOST ‘SPECIAL NEEDS FAMILY PROM’ IN HONOR OF DAUGHTER’S BIRTHDAY

SPOTTED: HALLE BERRY, WILL SMITH, CHARLIZE THERON, HEIDI KLUM AND KIDS

Cloud Atlas star Halle Berry picked up her daughter Nahla at school on February 19, 2013 in Studio City, California. Nahla will celebrate her fifth birthday next month.

Trey,20, aka DJ AcE and dad Will Smith posed at a pre-OscarVanity Fair party where the younger Smith worked the turntable. The event was held at The Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel on Tuesday.

Actress Charlize Theron was spotted shopping with son Jackson and mom Gerda in Beverly Hills, CA  on February 16. Jackson recently celebrated his first birthday!

Model Heidi Klum and boyfriend Martin Kristen took her kids Leni, Henry, Johan and Lou to the beach after having lunch at Nobu in Malibu, California on February 17, 2013. Henry, Johan and Lou stripped down to their underwear and got into the ocean.

Photos: FameFlynet/ Celebrity Gossip Net/ NyDailynews

13 Comments to “SPOTTED: HALLE BERRY, WILL SMITH, CHARLIZE THERON, HEIDI KLUM AND KIDS”

• Connie1 February 22, 2013 at 6:57 pm

I AM SO GLAD THAT HEIDI IS LETTING THE BOYS HAIR GROW BACK OUT. LOVE THE AFRO’S. NAHLA IS A CUTIE PATOOTIE AND JACKSON IS SO HANDSOME!

• WriterSanti February 22, 2013 at 3:00 pm

Oh there’s my fellow Pisces girl Nahla, looking adorable as always. Jackson is getting so big. Nice to see the Klum-Samuel kids

• EVELINA RAE February 21, 2013 at 8:29 am

This is the best post, EVER!

Nahla looks beautiful and well styled.

Awe the two Willard’s are just handsome!

Jackson looks SO precious and loved!

I always love to see the Samuel kids, they’re precious, too!

• Sad February 20, 2013 at 11:55 pm

Wtf is wrong with Heidi Klum messing with the bodyguard with her kids? Smh. Shameless moral depravity.

• Toya February 20, 2013 at 7:27 pm

Nahla the beautiful ( :
    I’ve always thought Trey look just like his mother.
    Heidi sure does keep her babies busy/involved which is a good thing!

• Trisha (the original one) February 20, 2013 at 6:29 pm

Jackson is too darn cute!! Love that smile w/ the tongue out lol

Can’t believe Nahla is gonna be 5!

Trey & his dad are twins!

• NickyAngel February 21, 2013 at 1:49 am

Jackson’s smile just melts your heart…and Trey is actually taller then his Daddy :-)

• Babs February 20, 2013 at 6:21 pm

Nahla turning five my how the time has flyed.

• Sherley February 20, 2013 at 5:50 pm

Halle is letting Nahla run that far ahead? Paps must be far away.

Jackson walks!!!! His smile is too darn cute..love it!!

Will Smith is getting old. Are all 18yr old celebrity kids DJs?

Heidi is always having fun with her children.

• EVELINA RAE February 21, 2013 at 8:34 am

I thought the same thing when I saw how far Nahla was.

Hmmm good question…a lot of the well known celebrities have adult children that are DJs.

Heidi seems to be a fabulous Mother. Her kids are always active and SHE seems to be there 99% of the time supporting them at their activities. So important and so wonderful, well done Heidi. SN: We haven’t seen Seal in a minute. I hope all is well.

• Sherley February 21, 2013 at 7:16 pm

Didn’t Seal spend Christmas with Heidi & the kids? I thought I saw a pic of them. Or was it Kimora & Dijimon? Completely agree about Heidi, she’s a great, hands on mother.

• PlainMean February 21, 2013 at 8:49 am

I was thinking the same about Will! I use to bout jump out my draws when I would look at him. Guess we all get old eventually! Lol.

• Sherley February 21, 2013 at 7:17 pm

Me too. I watch Bad Boys 1 & 2 just so I can stare at Will. He was fiiiiiiooone in those movies. As long as he cleans up in time for Bad Boys 3, we good.