TAMERA MOWRY-HOUSLEY SAYS IT TOOK A YEAR TO LOSE THE BABY WEIGHT

ZENDAYA HITS THE ELLE RED CARPET

SWEET SIBLINGS: HEAVEN AND HENDRIX HART

There is much love to go around on a school day as Heaven and Hendrix Hart embrace before heading off to be educated. Heaven and Hendrix smile wide as they look into the camera with arms wrapped around each other. Mom Torrei Hart couldn’t resist sharing this adorable pic before taking her kids to school tweeting, “About to drop my munchkins off at school.”

Heaven and Hendrix rang in the new year with dad, Kevin Hart, in Los Angeles. Heaven and Hendrix hung out with Kevin as the comedian hosted one of the biggest block parties that Los Angeles has seen in a long while on New Years Eve. Various entertainers, including La La Anthony and Kelly Rowland, were in attendance to bring in the new year with a blast.

Torrei and Kevin welcomed Heaven and Hendrix after marrying in 2003. The couple divorced in 2010 but co-parent their little ones together.

9 Comments to “SWEET SIBLINGS: HEAVEN AND HENDRIX HART”

• Clicking Here August 4, 2013 at 5:00 am

First of all I want to say excellent blog! I had a quick question
    that I’d like to ask if you don’t mind. I was curious to know how you center yourself and clear your thoughts
    prior to writing. I’ve had trouble clearing my thoughts in getting my thoughts out. I do enjoy writing however it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes tend to be wasted simply just trying to figure out how to begin. Any suggestions or hints? Thank you!

• Bradly Flocke July 23, 2013 at 1:52 am

I am experiencing a challenge with viewing your webpage evidently throughout the most up-to-date model of Opera. Looks superior in IE and Firefox even so.Have a lovely day.

• zgirl February 27, 2013 at 1:11 pm

They are adorbs! There is nothing cuter than a kid with no front teeth! I will be taking 1 million pix when my son loses his :)

• theyknow February 21, 2013 at 8:44 pm

They are so cute and Kevin looks his babies!!

• theyknow February 21, 2013 at 8:44 pm

*loves*

• Sherley February 20, 2013 at 5:34 pm

Awww sibling love. They are too cute.

• MrsNolan February 20, 2013 at 3:26 pm

Heaven and Hendrix are cute.

• yeah i said it February 20, 2013 at 1:08 pm

These kids are toooo cute!! Im sure they are funny kids becasue both Torrei and Kevin are funny as ever!!!

• EVELINA RAE February 20, 2013 at 11:42 am

Heavenly and Hendrix are just the cutest!