ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

There’s nothing like a new dad holding his baby for the first time. Wiz Khalifa was recently photographed holding newborn son Sebastian ‘The Bash’ Taylor Thomaz. “Best daddy ever…. Up with the baby so [I] can go back to sleep,”  new mom Amber tweeted yesterday .

The couple welcomed their first child into the world on Thursday, February 21, 2013 with Wiz announcing his arrival to social media. “Happy Birthday Sebastian ‘The Bash’ Taylor Thomaz! Everyone welcome this perfect young man into the world,” the rapper tweeted.

Several celebrity dads have been photographed holding their kids for the first time. Check them out in the gallery below!

Tags : Posted in : Rappers and their Kids

11 Comments to “GALLLERY: WIZ KHALIFA CRADLES SON + OTHER CELEB DADS HOLDING THEIR NEWBORNS FOR THE FIRST TIME”

• projektowanie stron www June 26, 2013 at 5:31 pm

Attractive portion of content. I just stumbled upon your site and in accession capital to say that I
    acquire in fact loved account your blog posts. Any way I will be subscribing
    for your feeds or even I fulfillment you get right of entry to constantly fast.

• Sklep Internetowy May 28, 2013 at 8:43 pm

Hi, after reading this amazing article i am as well happy to share my knowledge here with friends.

• Nonya February 25, 2013 at 10:50 am

Aww, there’s nothling like the love from your Daddy. :)

• Shug Avery February 24, 2013 at 6:17 am

Congrats on a healthy baby … I am always tickled by women who say “Best Dad Ever” and the baby has been here 1 day … LOL

• Mercy February 23, 2013 at 11:47 am

Sebastian. I like that name. I bet he’s a cutie.

• Skin Pickin February 22, 2013 at 6:55 pm

Wiz looks like he is about to cry.

• Dee February 22, 2013 at 5:57 pm

I’m trying to feel happy for the baby, but having those two as parents I feel sorry for the baby. Maybe it’s a blessing that it is a boy and not a girl because I would not want the girl to be like her mother.

• Sherley February 22, 2013 at 5:32 pm

Sebastian will get use to wild & crazy colors very early in life. Show me Sebastian’s face Amber, I already seen Wiz.

• Trisha (the original one) February 22, 2013 at 4:32 pm

Wiz looks so tired lol, get use to it daddy!

Love the pics!

• J'Dore February 22, 2013 at 3:58 pm

Just Beautiful! Love seeing Men with their kids!

• WriterSanti February 22, 2013 at 3:11 pm

All so precious moments for them. I like the smiling faces but I LOVE the stare of speechlessness.