TAMERA MOWRY-HOUSLEY SAYS IT TOOK A YEAR TO LOSE THE BABY WEIGHT

ZENDAYA HITS THE ELLE RED CARPET

TV WATCH: T.I. AND TINY’S FAMILY HUSTLE RENEWED FOR SEASON THREE

T.I. and Tiny are back for more hustling and bustling in Atlanta as ‘T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle’ returns for its third season. The rap star and his entrepreneurial wife have busy agendas that keep them in the middle of all the action this season with T.I. basking in the popularity of his new album, ‘Troubleman: Heavy is the Head,’ and Tiny managing the OMG Girlz and starting a new girl group called French Kiss. With their worlds spinning at rapid paces, T.I. and Tiny must continue to focus on the important things in life and make time for family.

‘T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle’ premieres Monday, April 8th at 10PM ET/PT via VH1′s network.

Watch past episodes of Family Hustle now!

9 Comments to “TV WATCH: T.I. AND TINY’S FAMILY HUSTLE RENEWED FOR SEASON THREE”

• zgirl February 27, 2013 at 12:33 pm

I love the show and they way they support each other through thick and thin. T.I. is really funny, and Major is the cutest. King is a handful…..A regular family…..with means.

• JaDaChaCha February 26, 2013 at 8:15 pm

Huge fan of the show and the parents musical careers. I will be watching!

• nancy February 23, 2013 at 9:05 am

i stopped watching the show, i think they brag to much about
    there money.
    they are the only show that does.

• nancy February 24, 2013 at 9:56 am

i mean who buys a 16 thousand dollar bicycle,
      and rides one day, who pulls out stacks of cash,
      for show? also that is all his kids thinks about?
      what happen to boys scout and brownies? be a kid,
      then worry about money.
      just my opinion

• _destinyjanae February 25, 2013 at 1:45 pm

I understand you guys frustration but thats how they grew up. Its not like the kids are rude and disrespecful they just have money. I love this show

• joyia February 22, 2013 at 1:38 pm

I really like the show and since watching it my perception of T.I. has changed in a good way. I like how he his close to his kids and seems like a loving father to all of his kids. I will be watching the third season.

• lil ray February 22, 2013 at 12:08 pm

I really like the show but I hope this is the last season I kids should grow up without the camera in their faces.

• Surprise February 22, 2013 at 12:06 pm

I like that show, TI is funny as heck, however, the young son ( his name exscapes me) with the red hair, needs a good butt spanking, he’s way too mannish.

• FOREALTHOUGH?? February 22, 2013 at 11:57 am