MCCLAIN COVERS JOHN LEGEND’S ‘ALL OF ME’

GUESS THOSE CELEBRITY KIDS!

Hint: They are the children of a famous producer. Guess those celebrity kids!

It’s the children of producer Terius “The Dream” Nash. Pictured (L to R) are London and Christian (born on April 2006); Violet Nash(born on February 2010); and Navy Talia (born on May 2005).

Tags : Posted in : Games

18 Comments to “GUESS THOSE CELEBRITY KIDS!”

• Janelle February 26, 2013 at 10:13 pm

The Dream has a little boy on the way!!!!!! You’re welcome.

• Sherley March 2, 2013 at 8:45 pm

Dude stay having babies by different women doesn’t he?

• NeeNee February 26, 2013 at 1:53 pm

Where is Neil…. I am sure he feels left out alot!!!!!!

• MarieNicole February 26, 2013 at 4:06 pm

Neal isn’t the Dream’s son. Maybe the dream wanted to spend time with just his kids.

• EVELINA RAE February 26, 2013 at 4:22 pm

I’m sure they have had times when Navy, London , Christian, Neal and Violet have been all together, maybe at a birthday party, but really…why would Neal CARTER be there? This is Terius NASH’s four children.

When Nivea had all her four of her children out together, think the Halloween photo, was Violet there?

Wouldn’t it be nice to see Reginae, Navy, London, Christian, Dawyne III, Neal, Cameron and Violet all together? I mean they are all connected to each other aren’t they.

• MarieNicole February 26, 2013 at 4:56 pm

There are also three other children that could join that list. Dwayne III’s sister Essence, Nivea’s longtime boyfriend daughter, and Toya’s step daughter. The dream is about to get married, so there may be more Children on the way.

• Trisha (the original one) February 26, 2013 at 5:13 pm

There is no reason for Neal to feel left out. He has a father & other siblings, where i’m sure he goes on outings w/ them w/out his mom’s other kids. The Dream isn’t Neal’s dad. This is what happens when couples break up & they end up having more kids w/ other people.

***Neal has a lot of siblings lol.

• EVELINA RAE February 26, 2013 at 12:27 pm

OMG! I finally get to see these four together! They’re all so cute!

• MrsNolan February 26, 2013 at 9:27 am

Cute kids.

• LetTheRecordShow February 25, 2013 at 10:29 pm

I saw the puffs and thought violet before I even read the topic. Surprising since I hardly ever guess right.

• Juice February 25, 2013 at 6:42 pm

I would have never guessed as well (even when i saw the second picture, it took me a couple of minutes to work out who they are before i confirmed by looking at the caption below the picture). They are all cute (have never seen a picture of all of them together before).

• Sherley February 25, 2013 at 6:04 pm

Whoa, first pic I’ve ever seen them in together. Violet has gotten big, her chubby cheeks smile is too cute. Nivea keeps her children well hidden.

I said Swizz because I thought I saw only one girl’s head.

• Misunderstood February 25, 2013 at 5:19 pm

I was all off I thought of Rodney Jerkins and Timberland! None the less cute kids! Violet is so freakin cute!

• Misunderstood February 25, 2013 at 5:21 pm

Oh and this is the first time ever seeing London and Christian! For a minute there I thought they didn’t exist.

• Trisha (The original one) February 25, 2013 at 5:01 pm

I was gonna say the Deans lol. They are adorable. They all smile the same

• yeah i said it February 25, 2013 at 4:33 pm

Once i saw producer and noticed Violet’s puffs, I knew it was The Dreams bunch!! Cute kids!!

• Neonlove February 25, 2013 at 4:19 pm

I got it wrong
    Violet is just adorbs. She actually is the splitting image of her maternal grandmother

• Ms. J February 25, 2013 at 3:29 pm

Violet is getting big! They are all too cute.