ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

TYGA: ‘I DON’T THINK I’M GOING TO TELL MY KID NO’

While other parents are just saying ‘No’ to their kids, Tyga is going to be one to say ‘Yes’ to son King. The rapper recently told VIBE that he doesn’t plan to be the strict father who’s constantly denying his son’s wishes. “I always see parents tell their kids, ‘No you can’t have that.’ They’re kids. They have to have a good childhood. I don’t think I’m going to tell my kid, ‘No,’” said the rapper.

Tyga has been one proud father since he and girlfriend Blac Chyna welcomed their adorable son into the world last year. The rapper and model have shared several pictures of King with Twitter fans and Tyga proclaimed his excitement with ’106 & Park’ fans saying, “I just wanted to share [my life] with the world. It’s a blessing.”

Tyga’s new album, ‘Hotel California,’ will make its debut on March 26, 2013. King Cairo is Blac Chyna and Tyga’s first child together.

Tags : Posted in : Rappers and their Kids

13 Comments to “TYGA: ‘I DON’T THINK I’M GOING TO TELL MY KID NO’”

• Stacy March 3, 2013 at 8:35 am

When he start walking and breaking things…like his watches..he gon be saying no alot lol…i guess hes referring to everything his son want hes going to have…but hes a new parent…when a child is born…a dad is born…so hes growing with hin

• Sherley February 27, 2013 at 9:14 pm

Agree with JaDaChaCha, he’s a first time young parent. I bet if his son, at age 4, said dad I want to wear a pink dress & be referred to as Queen Ciara from now on, he’ll say no & wont regret it.

• KekeB February 28, 2013 at 10:54 am

LOL right! And not being able to say no usually stops at around 2 anyway. Once they’re able to talk back and throw tantrums that no comes out so fast you dont even have time to think about it or care.

• theyknow February 27, 2013 at 8:41 pm

Its gonna be hard to say no to that little cute face but it will happen..LOL!! Like Kevin Hart said when fathers watch their kids, they are yelling no, stop that, sit down, come here, stop, sit down, no over and over again..LOL!!

• boo boo jones February 26, 2013 at 11:54 pm

yeah he’s new to the whole baby thing lol he still a baby himself

• JaDaChaCha February 26, 2013 at 8:08 pm

Aww spoken like a first-time new parent

• Toni February 26, 2013 at 6:22 pm

I don’t tknow why some parents think not saying no is showing love. I think being able to say no when need be is showing them you love them the most.

• Misunderstood February 26, 2013 at 4:45 pm

Yes their kids and u try to give them everything they need, but if u give him everything he wants ur creating a monster! Kids have to know that somethings have to be worked for or earned! King is a handsome fella, but I promise u I’d be able to tell him NO!

• MarieNicole February 26, 2013 at 3:58 pm

Idk Why, but i like Blac Chyna and Tyga more than i Like Amber and Wiz. Tyga and Chyna have a cute little family. Im really happy for them. King is so cute.

• Dana February 26, 2013 at 12:46 pm

To have 2 ratchet looking parents, he is actually a cute baby.

• EVELINA RAE February 26, 2013 at 12:24 pm

I’m loving the coloured photo, so precious! Tyga and King Cairo are an absolutely gorgeous Father and Son duo!

• Trisha (The original one) February 26, 2013 at 11:01 am

Idk if I would be able to say no to that face either lol. That sweet little face would break my heart lmao. Maybe Chyna will be the one to step in & lay the law lol. You could still give a child a good childhood w/out giving them everything they ask for.

• Dee February 26, 2013 at 12:30 pm

That’s a beautiful baby, I wounldn’t be able to say no either.