TAMERA MOWRY-HOUSLEY SAYS IT TOOK A YEAR TO LOSE THE BABY WEIGHT

ZENDAYA HITS THE ELLE RED CARPET

AMBER ROSE: ‘BREASTFEEDING IS AWESOME…IT KINDA HURTS THO’

Amber Rose and Wiz Khalifa are basking in the joys of parenthood. The new mom and dad recently shared precious moments with their little one with Twitter fans, having Rose’s mom and dad take turns holding Sebastian. The 1-week-old even grabbed hold of grandma’s nose in one pic!

Amber is enjoying motherhood but admitted to social media that breastfeeding is a bit painful. “Man breastfeeding is awesome…. It kinda hurts tho but the bonding with my baby is unbelievable. So worth it,” tweeted the model.

Wiz, meanwhile, is enjoying being a new dad. “Bash is so awesome. He makes the coolest faces and hardly cries.” Adding, “Im not gonna lie, i haven’t been on twitter, instagram, in the studio or nothin. Juss bein Sebastian’s dad is good enough for now”

Rose and Khalifa received lots of gifts and accolades from friends and family who were delighted to hear of baby Sebastian’s birth. Sean Combs even sent a congratulatory bouquet with a card that read, “Congratulations! Love, Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs.” Amber and Wiz welcomed Sebastian into the world on Thursday, February 21, 2013.

Photos: Instagram

Tags : Posted in : Models and their Kids

21 Comments to “AMBER ROSE: ‘BREASTFEEDING IS AWESOME…IT KINDA HURTS THO’”

• Sherley March 4, 2013 at 6:38 pm

• Auntie March 4, 2013 at 6:36 pm

Sherley I swear I love your comments lol

• Trisha (the original one) March 4, 2013 at 1:41 pm

So much hostility lol. Bash is only like a week old. Give it some time, i’m sure they’re gonna show little man face soon. I know my sister didn’t want me posting any pics of my niece until she filled into her look more, & when she turned 1 month (when she started coming into her own look & got some color) I started posting pics like crazy lol.

• Stacy March 3, 2013 at 8:25 am

I hope she just waiting til he get his looks. ..because nobody want to see hands…your a celebrity your life is in the lime light. ..your pregnancy was pasted all over instagram…so show the baby!!!

• Expecting March 3, 2013 at 2:05 am

I would LOVE to breastfeed. Like many say, you can’t plan anything because the baby will do his or her own thing :) I bet little Bash is just as cute as he can be!!

• niaboo87 March 2, 2013 at 6:43 pm

So people can’t have an opinion anymore? That defeats the purpose of having a comment box. I can see if I said something inapporitate but I didn’t so why not post what I said?

• niaboo87 March 2, 2013 at 5:52 pm

I don’t understand the tension on this post? Why is everyone throwin shots at those who would like to her and Wiz’s baby, is it a crime to be curious? And “If they don’t wanna show their baby they don’t have to” o …kay but their not “regular people” with a regular 9 to 5 soooo there for their baby will be seen either way because of their career fields. I think it’s because their waiting for the babys features to fill in , wild guess!?? Who knows but that is their business when they do decide to show their baby. No need to be nasty to those who just wanna see the little one, chill! :)

• mandy March 1, 2013 at 10:30 pm

Beyonce ,Beyonce… Is she the only human being in this planet ? Please people !

• Tan March 1, 2013 at 6:18 pm

If its hurting he latched on wrong.Also the first couple of days her breast should have been heavy as all get out but she should be fine now.Keep it up Amber.I nursed mine and its the best bonding experience with your baby.Congrats again!

• candyisdandy March 2, 2013 at 12:05 am

I was doing everything properly, but hurt for the first 2 or 3 weeks because my nipples had to change structurally. It was a terrible burning sensation. Now its a breeze for me. Just took the nipples time to adjust. I wonder if Amber will hang in there.

• Dana March 1, 2013 at 2:32 pm

Serious overkill.

• Trisha (the original one) March 1, 2013 at 2:23 pm

Awwww can’t wait to see his little face. They probably want to enjoy him before sharing him w/ the world. I love you guys, but it’s not gonna be 6 months later & we just seeing his fingers lmao. I know some people don’t want to show off their babies until they start getting their own look, instead of looking like little old men lol

• deedee March 1, 2013 at 2:07 pm

Here we go again….they have 1 or 2 more post without face pics of the baby before they get cut off!

• Nene March 1, 2013 at 1:41 pm

This is why I was scared to breastfeed. But I’ll try it next time, if there is a next time.

• PlainMean March 1, 2013 at 1:07 pm

Why post pictures if they’re not going to show the baby’s face?!?!

Oh, sorry. Thought this was a Blue Ivy post…

I love that Amber is breastfeeding. Hurts like heck at first but gets a loooot better! First two weeks are the worst! I bet Bash is a cutie!

• EVELINA RAE March 1, 2013 at 3:51 pm

LMAO

We got to see Blue Ivy in the beginning then the mystery images came about thereafter.

• Sherley March 1, 2013 at 6:35 pm

LOL. I was coming to say that, if you would have just waited a few hours. :)

• Iridescent Me. March 1, 2013 at 11:45 am

My favorite photo would be Sebastian’s two fingers on Grandma’s nose. So sweet. That little man has so much love surrounding him. Love it!!

• EVELINA RAE March 1, 2013 at 11:28 am

BCK, it definitely looks like Sebastian and “Grandpa” not Grandma.

Sebastian Taylor Thomaz, nice name!

I agree, Amber. It hurt me to tears.

• Sherley March 1, 2013 at 6:36 pm

My son latched on like a pro. The only thing that hurt was when I was full & couldn’t feed him or pump. Love breastfeeding.

• mandy March 1, 2013 at 10:32 pm

Finally a normal name unlike Blue Ivy ( Bleue Ivy in french sounds so weird)