SKAI JACKSON JOINS THE OBAMAS FOR EASTER EGG ROLL

A CELEBRITY BABY BLOG PARTY: ‘JUST A FEW LINKS’

Black History month may be over, but we can still continue to celebrate the wonderful things African Americans have achieved. Check out some adorable pictures of kids posing as iconic figures in Black History.

Does Michael Jordan have a secret child? [TMZ]

Kids Pose As Iconic Figures In Black History [GG]

True or False? Kanye wants to have at least six kids with Kim [Babyrazzi]

Suspect arrested in case of Kile Glover’s ski accident [TheYBF]

Nia Long talks kids, marriage, and more [TheJasmineBrand]

Michelle Obama leads 6,000 kids in workout routine [Essence]

Mariah Carey talks twins and more [EOnline]

Tags : Posted in : links

16 Comments to “A CELEBRITY BABY BLOG PARTY: ‘JUST A FEW LINKS’”

• 2013 September 8, 2013 at 4:11 pm

I’ve been surfing on-line more than three hours
    lately, yet I never discovered any interesting article like yours.

It’s lovely worth enough for me. In my view, if all web owners and bloggers made just
    right content as you did, the web will be much more useful than ever before.

• Oxford March 2, 2013 at 8:04 pm

I’m wondering why the mother of the “secret” child waited this long. Could it be that she claimed someone else was the father and after all this time the child was tested and found not to be his? So the only other possibility was Michael Jordan? I usually don’t come down hard on the women but if I was the child, mum and I would be having a sitdown, and she wouldn’t like to hear what I would have to say.

The little guy posing as Spike Lee is cute, how do I see the rest of the pictures? I clicked on the site, but didn’t see the rest, eventually I saw Cory Booker (I just love him) and just read the articles about him. Yes, I have the attention span of a two year old today :-)

• Sherley March 4, 2013 at 11:02 am

Just today? You are lucky, I always have the attention span of a two yr old :).

There is a link among the pictures that takes you to all 14 pictures.

• Jo Somebody March 4, 2013 at 12:21 pm

There’s more than 14 there are 28! All cute with good quotes in there. I like the mix of inspiring people. I had no idea what the Divine 9 are though (my excuse is that I’m British) so had to Google that one.

• EVELINA RAE March 4, 2013 at 12:38 pm

Thanks! I didn’t even know there were more. Makes sense to have Oprah and Whoopi Goldberg on the list! :)

• Sherley March 4, 2013 at 5:17 pm

28?! Love it! Going back to the link to check it out.

• EVELINA RAE March 2, 2013 at 3:17 pm

I absolutely love the images of the young imitating strong black individuals from both past and present.

• Sherley March 2, 2013 at 4:43 pm

My comment is in moderation, but aren’t they the cutest? I ordered the calender. This is something I want to preserve.

• EVELINA RAE March 4, 2013 at 9:59 am

It’s definitely wonderful. I hope these children learned something from their photoshoots.

• universitychick March 2, 2013 at 2:22 pm

That kid does resemble Michael……

Kim Kardashian is NOT delivering 6 kids so Kanye can forget it………

• Sherley March 2, 2013 at 4:44 pm

It’s not about resembling them, it’s about representing them. Look at the costume & facial expressions. That above pic is representing Spike Lee well.

• Trisha (The original one) March 2, 2013 at 6:26 pm

I think she’s talking about the Michael Jordan secret child story lol

• Sherley March 2, 2013 at 7:47 pm

I typed a comment saying I made a mistake but BCK is holding it. But I didn’t think about that though. I think he resembles Michael a lil.

• Sherley March 2, 2013 at 4:45 pm

My apologies, my mind placed a ‘not’ in your comment. Ignore what I said. :)

• universitychick March 3, 2013 at 9:21 am

• Sherley March 2, 2013 at 12:52 pm

I read about Michael Jordan’s secret child..IDK but I’m not surprised w/athletes & celebrities. They get completely lost in the groupies..literally & figuratively.

OMG!!! The pictures of the children as stars are wonderful! They children they picked to represent the star were great choices (Rosa Parks’s was a little off, but it’s cool)! Now those stars are role models! Love Frederick Douglas’s, Kerry Washington’s & Malcolm X’s choices. Just beautiful.

Yet something else about KK..I didn’t even click the link, how is how many kids they want/have considered newsworthy? Media is simply ridiculous w/this overrated couple!

Oh no! They arrested the guy who was on the jet ski that killed Kile. It was an accident, he didn’t do it intentionally do it. :(. He was a close family friend, this must be putting a strain on their friendship.

Love me some Nia Long. She’s beautiful & you don’t hear anything negative about her in the media. Hope she gets married to Nez’s father though..it would be nice. Her sons are so cute.

I love my First Lady..she’s a true role model to all Black women & children!

Mariah & Nick love, love their precious babies & that is simply wonderful.

Happy Saturday BCK!!! I’m stuck chasing down parolees today, enjoy the day for me.