SKAI JACKSON JOINS THE OBAMAS FOR EASTER EGG ROLL

EJ HARTWELL MODELS IT UP

EJ Hartwell, son of former Atlanta Housewife Lisa Wu Hartwell and former NFL player Ed Hartwell, is featured as one of the models for budding clothing line, Rich Boys The five-year-old model shows off the company’s leopard sweatsuit, spiked leather jacket, snakeskin shorts, and gold-foil tshirt collections in a new ad campaign.

Rich Boys was created by author Miasha and her husband Rich Coleman. According to media personality Tami Reed, the couple created the “ready-to-wear collection because they couldn’t find unique items for their two boys Amir(8yrs) & Ace(4yrs). In their collection the sizes range from 2t-12 that includes custom tees, studded jeans, blazers, hoodies, hats,jackets, sweatsuits and more items for your little boy. Some of the items are made to order but takes about two days to make. The price point is from $20-$94. With these creative looks your kid will surely stand out among the rest.”

Website: Richboys.com

16 Comments to “EJ HARTWELL MODELS IT UP”

• S.Square March 8, 2013 at 10:39 pm

He’s handsome little guy,

• africanhuney March 8, 2013 at 1:02 am

well look who’s all grown up! i remember him as baby from the first atl housewives season

• Sherley March 7, 2013 at 9:38 pm

The outfit, the glasses…SMH. EJ has gotten so big since the last time I saw him. He’s a cutie pie.

• EJ HARTWELL MODELS IT UP – Black Celebrity Kids | Merolog Web Host March 7, 2013 at 4:27 pm

[...] post: EJ HARTWELL MODELS IT UP – Black Celebrity Kids Tags: merolog.com, [...]

• MrsNolan March 7, 2013 at 10:19 am

EJ is too cute.

• Nonya March 7, 2013 at 9:32 am

I don’t dig leopard print at all but EJ is a cutie. Shot out to Miasha on her new clothing line. Met her at the Harlem Book Fair years ago and she’s a sweetheart.

• Celeste March 6, 2013 at 4:24 pm

Nothing wrong with animal print or ANY print on boys (or girls).

• Observer March 6, 2013 at 7:32 pm

That’s YOUR opinion — you say yaayy — I say naaayyy.

• miyahrimom12 March 6, 2013 at 2:59 pm

As mentioned I dont see animal print on little boys but I love the way they have him styled. I totally dont see cheap or tacky, I see $$$ signs, and just like the clothing name Rich Boys suits this attire. EJ is very handsome and is swagging those clothes. Where is the love button???? <3

• Yolanda March 7, 2013 at 12:02 pm

It’s all a matter of personal taste, but a child that young shouldn’t be wearing sun shades, a semi-studded jacket, and animal print. Hell, I wouldn’t wear that and I’m grown!

• universitychick March 6, 2013 at 2:46 pm

This little boy is way too cute!!!

• Ms. J March 6, 2013 at 1:44 pm

He is very cute.
    I used to have cheetah print on my bed, rug, pillow; but that went out with the cheetah girls.
    I don’t care for animal print on boys. I’ve never even seen it on boys.

• Misunderstood March 6, 2013 at 12:51 pm

This little boy know he is handsome! Wow how he’s grown!

• EVELINA RAE March 6, 2013 at 12:47 pm

EJ is too cute!

Rich Boys…really? o_O

• Yolanda March 6, 2013 at 12:36 pm

A little flamboyant and tacky for my taste. But EJ is a handsome young man.

• Observer March 6, 2013 at 12:46 pm

I agree! I don’t like all that animal print on ANY male, especially on little boys — and I sometimes give the *side eye* when little girls wear too much of it at one time. It screams “trashy and provocative —- and flamboyant”! EJ’s face is absolutely adorable though.