ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

DIDDY TALKS THE FATHER-DAUGHTER DANCE AND MORE WITH KIMMEL[VIDEO]

Sean Combs, a.k.a. Diddy, had a blast at his first daddy-daughter dance. The Hip-Hop mogul recently sat down with Jimmy Kimmel where he talked about the experience of escorting twin daughters D’Lila and Jessie to the formal event.

“It was my first father-daughter dance,” said Diddy. “I was looking at the clock and it’s like, you know, it starts at 6pm, and its like 7pm and I’m looking at the clock and I’m worn out and I’m like ‘I don’t know how I am going to make it to 9 and they are dancing like me times a hundred. If you thought I was dancing fast there, it’s like little girls are just screaming and jumping on your back and it’s just so intense.”

Although recognized as being a hard core rapper, Combs admitted that he was almost brought to tears as he danced with his little girls. “I’m like, I can’t start crying at the dance, I don’t want to embarrass my daughters. I’m going through something right now that no money, no success and no accolades that I’ve gotten can ever measure up to being able to enjoy the beauty of my kids, especially my daughters,” gushed the entertainer.

Diddy has attended several of second-eldest son Justin Combs’ football games since the 18-year-old began attending and playing for UCLA last year. “I moved out here! My son goes to UCLA, all my kids live out here now. I have six kids…Justin, he is at UCLA red-shirted, so hopefully this year he will hit the field,” explained the rap star.

Sean’s eldest son, Quincy, works for dad’s network, and the rapper’s youngest son Christian serves as the face of Sean John. Diddy has three daughters.

Tags : , Posted in : Rappers and their KidsVideos

11 Comments to “DIDDY TALKS THE FATHER-DAUGHTER DANCE AND MORE WITH KIMMEL[VIDEO]”

• Baller April 1, 2013 at 11:44 am

Love the way he love on his children. All parents should. “Braces”

• Connie1 March 8, 2013 at 6:52 pm

ALL OF HIS KIDS ARE GORGEOUS. AL B SURE SON QUINCY HAS ALWAYS LIVED WITH DIDDY AND HIS MOTHER KIM, SO I GUESS QUINCY HAS MORE OF A CONNECTION WITH DIDDY AS A FATHER. KIM IS A GORGEOUS WOMAN!

• chrissy March 8, 2013 at 4:47 pm

I don’t know why he does that, Justin is the first born baby! He seem to forget

• Uche March 10, 2013 at 10:06 am

Why Do People Keep Reminding That Quincy Is Alb sure’s Son SMH Is None Of Your Business …He Calls Diddy Dad And He Calls Him Son +Justin Calls Him Big Bro Period Shift And Worry About Ur Own Problems

• kelly March 7, 2013 at 9:24 pm

Justin is his oldest! Kimmel is correct. Quincy has a dad, and I ‘m quite sure Al B. Sure does not appreciate Diddy claiming his son as if he doesnt have a dad!

• Sherley March 7, 2013 at 9:28 pm

Then maybe Al B Sure should step up & be Quincy’s dad so Sean Combs doesn’t have to. He cannot be replaced if his presence is strong.

• nay March 11, 2013 at 12:48 am

He has. It’s just that Quincy calls Diddy daddy because Diddy buys him shit.

• Ateya March 7, 2013 at 3:40 pm

Great Interviews and yes he love his kids. Happy to see them ALL ON ONE COUCH…♥

• EVELINA RAE March 7, 2013 at 3:36 pm

He seemed a little off, in my opinion, but you can definitely tell the love this man has for all 6 of his children. I loved that he corrected Jimmy when he was implying that Justin was his oldest child, well done Sean!

• Sherley March 7, 2013 at 9:29 pm

Sean always sounds off to me. *shrugs*. I don’t like him as a man, but I love him as a father. He is so blessed.

• Juice March 7, 2013 at 3:21 pm

“…then i have 3 girls that are 6- long story” lol Diddy is funny. His love for his children “shines”.