SKAI JACKSON JOINS THE OBAMAS FOR EASTER EGG ROLL

THE SANDERS KIDS MAY BE HEADED FOR WITNESS STAND IN CUSTODY DISPUTE

The custody battle between Deion Sanders and estranged wife Pilar Sanders recently took a turn for the worse when it was revealed that the couple’s kids may have to take the witness stand. NBC Universal reports,

“The messy divorce between former Dallas Cowboy Deion Sanders and his estranged wife, Pilar, now centers on their three kids…The kids may have to take the stand, that decision has not yet been made.”

Pilar and Deion have been in an ongoing fight for custody of their two sons and daughter after deciding to divorce in 2011. Although not always represented in the best light, Pilar told jurors that she loves her kids and would do anything for them. “I love my babies. I’ve done everything for them and with them and anything to keep them happy and doing very well in all they do. I’m mommy,” said the estranged wife of the NFL legend.

Deion also commented on his love and affection saying, “I have my boys on a daily basis. My daughter’s with me all the time. They go back and forth whenever they want, that’s the way I am. If you want to spend time with your mom, let’s do it.”

Deion currently has custody of the couple’s sons while Pilar maintains custody of their daughter. Pilar and Deion were married for several years before announcing their plans to divorce.

10 Comments to “THE SANDERS KIDS MAY BE HEADED FOR WITNESS STAND IN CUSTODY DISPUTE”

• Really Doe February 9, 2014 at 8:16 pm

Why does he have custody of the boys & she the girl? Kinda messed up to separate the siblings:/

• s3rp3nts March 12, 2013 at 4:10 pm

it will be the biggest mistake to put those babies on the stand, forcing them to reveal embarrassing and private facts about their parents, themselves and parenting styles. how can you respect your parent after that?! hopefully they will be sequestered during each others’ and their parents’ testimony, so they are not privy to the dirt that gets tossed between them.

• Nonya March 11, 2013 at 8:50 am

The adults should allow the children to decide.

• Nonya March 11, 2013 at 8:49 am

The adults should allow the children decide.

• Sherley March 8, 2013 at 1:30 pm

So sad & ridiculous to involve the children. The only way my son would ever be placed in a dispute between me & his sperm donor would be if his (my son’s) life depended on it. The Pilar’s need to get it together, if only to prevent their children from having the endure that. Isn’t it bad enough they are now being raised separately from one another? Ugh!!

• khrish March 9, 2013 at 6:42 pm

I agree with you. they hould do all needed to keep children out of the court.

• Pinnacle March 8, 2013 at 12:21 pm

These kids should not have to be put in the middle and pit one parent against the other. I’m sure they love them equally and the parents should be adult enough to work it out among themselves.

• Iridescent Me. March 8, 2013 at 11:53 am

I sincerely hope that this is a joke. Leave the kids out of this. They’re going through enough as it is.

• Meeee My LOVES March 8, 2013 at 11:48 am

POOR BABIES! I HATE WHENINNOCENT KIDS HAVE TO BE PUT IN MESS LIKE THIS..I FEEL BAD FOR THEM ITS LIKE TUG-O-WAR BETWEEN THE PARENTS. THATS TOO MUCH FOR CHILDREN TO DEAL WITH!

• EVELINA RAE March 8, 2013 at 11:20 am