SKAI JACKSON JOINS THE OBAMAS FOR EASTER EGG ROLL

NICK CANNON: ‘MY SON CAN DATE AT 3 BUT MY DAUGHTER, NEVER’

Nick Cannon is biased when it comes to dating. The actor recently told Us Weekly that his son, Moroccan, can enter the dating world at 3-years-old while his daughter, Monroe, can never date. “My son can date at, like, 3 if he wants, but my daughter, never,” said Cannon.

Nick also shared what the family does during leisure time telling Us, “We TiVo [Idol]…and we watch it when we can watch it together. My wife is a great critiquer. She’s like, next time I’m going to do this, and next time I’ll say this. She’s critiquing herself as she watches it.”

Mariah and Nick will celebrate the twins’ birthdays on April 30, 2013, and Nick is ready for the terrible twos saying, “I got my belt out already! It’s ready.”

Tags : Posted in : Actors

12 Comments to “NICK CANNON: ‘MY SON CAN DATE AT 3 BUT MY DAUGHTER, NEVER’”

• Casual Sex Virginia Beach December 5, 2013 at 9:42 am

This is the right web site for everyone who wishes
    to understand this topic. You realize so much its almost hard to argue with you (not that I
    actually will need to…HaHa). You definitely put a brand new spin on a topic which has been discussed for ages.
    Wonderful stuff, just great!

• chrissy March 11, 2013 at 4:51 pm

Nick and Mariah makes a cute couple and wonderful parents!

• universitychick March 11, 2013 at 3:03 pm

LMAO at Nick having his belt ready for dem’ babies. They seem well behaved to me.

• kaKNEEsha March 11, 2013 at 2:35 pm

well Nick, Rocco will be dating someone little girl … you do know that right? okay lol I guess that’s the least of your concern.

• Rhyy March 11, 2013 at 2:06 pm

My dad is still the same and I’m almost 18!

• yo March 11, 2013 at 11:51 am

So exactly who would his son date if other fathers follow his lead? What would he label those girls that can date his 3 yo son?

• Juice March 11, 2013 at 11:46 am

aaw Moroccan is too adorable in that picture. I wonder what he and his dad were talking about.

• Yolanda March 11, 2013 at 10:57 am

I think most fathers are more protective of their little girls than they are of their boys, but it was obvious to me that Nick was joking.
    Moroccan and Monroe are both cuties and they are blessed to have their father playing an active role in their lives!

• LetTheRecordShow March 12, 2013 at 9:35 am

I don’t think men are more protective of their daughters per say, it’s more that it is this guy thing they feel like “Oh, that’s my boy.” Just like how guys act towards each other in how successful they are at getting girls. However, for their daughter, they know how they use to act, and for some how they still do and know the mind of men, and don’t want ill for their child. It’s like a traditional brand of ‘innocence’ that has been locked on how innocent a girl should be.

• what's up March 11, 2013 at 10:06 am

Sometimes ppl just like to hear themselves talk….

• EVELINA RAE March 11, 2013 at 9:54 am

LOL Father’s of little girls are too funny!

• Celeste March 11, 2013 at 9:49 am

Typical. Why not teach her how to date, so when she does it (anyway) she’ll know how to handle it better?