PHOTOS: EMILY B’S DAUGHTER CELEBRATES BIRTHDAY WITH ’16 IN THE CITY’ BASH

SOFIA RICHIE HEADS TO COACHELLA IN STYLE

RUSSELL SIMMONS AND HIS GIRLS GO ‘MINDLESS’

Russell Simmons and daughters Ming (not pictured) and Aoki hang out with Mindless Behavior at the ‘All Around The World’ premiere held at the Universal City Walk. The event was presented by Target on March 10, 2013, and had lots of entertainment for everyone.

Simmons shared his experience with his girls and Mindless with social media tweeting, “W/my girls and their friends @mindlessbevaiors screening. What a group movie. my two little girls are growing up sooooo fast! love these photos.”

Russell and all three kids-Ming, Aoki, and Kenzo-were recently spotted shopping at the Grove. Ming and Aoki enjoyed Forever 21 and other shops while Kenzo and Russell spent time together. Aoki brought a large bag to fit all of her goods in while Ming went purse-less at the Grove(See the pictures).

Kenzo is Djimon Hounsou and Kimora Lee Simmons’ only child together. Ming and Aoki are Russell and Kimora’s sweeties.

Photos: Christopher polk/Twitter

Tags : Posted in : Executives/Ceos

6 Comments to “RUSSELL SIMMONS AND HIS GIRLS GO ‘MINDLESS’”

• Cat Shelves And Walkways December 14, 2013 at 3:47 pm

I loved as much as you’ll receive carried out right
    here. The sketch is attractive, your authored material stylish.

nonetheless, you command get got an shakiness over that you wish be
    delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again since exactly
    the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this increase.

• washers And dryers consumer reports August 7, 2013 at 3:12 am

My partner and I stumbled over here from a different page and thought I may as
    well check things out. I like what I see so now i’m following you. Look forward to looking into your web page yet again.

• universitychick March 11, 2013 at 3:05 pm

I want that boys hair.

• Iridescent Me. March 11, 2013 at 2:42 pm

Ming is pictured. Both girls are gorgeous and they look like they had a great time.

• EVELINA RAE March 11, 2013 at 11:37 am

Aoki looks gorgeous!

Wow Russell with Kenzo? I love that that can happen with mature adults.

• Monique March 12, 2013 at 5:44 pm

Girl the Simmons, Rev Run & Justine, Will & Jada and TI & Tiny need to write a co-parenting book for all the world to read. People lie and people cheat but do you really want to be angry for the rest of your life? Move on and raise amazing kids together!