SKAI JACKSON JOINS THE OBAMAS FOR EASTER EGG ROLL

HEIDI KLUM AND KIDS HAVE A BEACH DAY

It was a fun day Heidi Klum and her kids who hung out at the beach all day on March 10, 2013. Heidi took Leni,8, Lou,3, Henry,7, and Johan,6, to see the waves and experience the sand while her mom, Grandma Klum, watched from the sidelines.

The kids built a castle and buried themselves in sand before splashing around in the water and taking a few family pics. Heidi and boyfriend Martin Kristin watched from the sidelines along with Grandma Klum for much of the activity but did manage to get in on a few candids. The happy bunch later went for lunch and walked around town for a bit before calling it a day.

Heidi and Seal continue to co-parent their kids despite announcing their plans to divorce in January of last year. The former couple was married for nearly seven years.

Photos: PCN Via Zimbio.com

Tags : Posted in : Models and their Kids

18 Comments to “HEIDI KLUM AND KIDS HAVE A BEACH DAY”

• Sad March 20, 2013 at 1:12 am

Shamelessly loose. Smh

• WriterSanti March 14, 2013 at 2:03 pm

Yes! Little girls with little girl bathing suits. =) All looks well and healthy.

• Jenny March 12, 2013 at 11:48 pm

For some reason I thought Leni was older then 8 or the oldest boy with Seal has to be at least two years younger then Leni right because it would make it seem that Heidi was a hot butt and jumped in a relationship with Seal. Also is it too soon for Heidi to introducewhen is it a good time to introduce the kids too soon to new boyfriend, well it’s already too late for that question.

• sheyla March 14, 2013 at 6:49 am

Martin the bodyguard been around the kids, He is Leni’s biological dad… after that Flavio dude…denied Leni…Seal swooped in actin like Capn Save a Hoe ..she felt obligated to be with Seal…agreed to give him a son & daughter….right after t he girl was born..they immediately announced no more kids…announced “problems” in marriage…he accuses her of “fornicating with help”….relstionship wit h bodyguard comes to light…eveyone notices the Obvious!

• Oxford March 14, 2013 at 10:04 am

[Comment removed]Flavio Briatore is Helene (Leni) Samuel’s biological father. In 2009 he gave his permission for Seal to adopt her and change her name to Samuel. This is not the first time you made this outlandish statement in reference to Leni’s paternity.

• Sherley March 14, 2013 at 9:19 pm

IDK what you said to get your first sentence removed, but I’m gonna have to scold you, Oxford! Behave now :)

• Oxford March 15, 2013 at 10:40 am

Hey Ms. Sherley. I asked if @sheyla was taking the p***. Her comment about the bodyguard being Helene’s biological dad seemed so nutty…and she’s said it more than once.

• Connie1 March 12, 2013 at 8:39 pm

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THE AFRO’S!!! IF I EVER HAVE A SON, HE WILL DEFINATELY HAVE A LONG AFRO. I THINK ITS SO STYLISH AND CUTE. JOHAN IS VERY HANDSOME!

• Misunderstood March 12, 2013 at 5:54 pm

Beautiful kids! They always look so happy! I can’t get with Heidi and that body guard just my opinion!

• LetTheRecordShow March 12, 2013 at 3:33 pm

It’s nice to see the kids are all happy regardless of the issues going on between their parents and refreshing to see they can have fun and be themselves though countless paparazzi are always around. Johan is my fav BCK kid.

• EVELINA RAE March 12, 2013 at 1:00 pm

Four little beauties!

• Danni March 12, 2013 at 12:13 pm

How adorable !! Henry is going to be so tall.
    I LOVE this family

• Iridescent Me. March 12, 2013 at 11:29 am

IDK where my second comment went, but BCK is sometimes off with the comments. Lol. The other children are cute as all heck, don’t get me wrong, but Henry has a unique look to me. He looks the most like his father and is going to be one handsome man. Lou used to look more like Johan as a baby, but as she gets older, she’s looking more like her father also. Johan is mostly Heidi.

• Iridescent Me. March 12, 2013 at 11:20 am

I love Love LOVE Henry’s haircut. So sharp! The kids are beautiful.

• Iridescent Me. March 12, 2013 at 11:23 am

Henry’s my favorite though. The other ones are cute, but Henry is going to be one handsome young man in the future. He looks the most like his father. Then comes Lou. She’s a cross between Seal and Heidi. Johan looks more like Heidi.

• Love March 12, 2013 at 11:16 am

Omg! Baby Lou is so freaking adorable I love it! She just makes you want a little girl of your own.

• Shellz March 12, 2013 at 8:35 pm

I don’t get the thumbs down but anyway’s I completely agree!!

• Love March 13, 2013 at 6:44 am