ZENDAYA HITS THE ELLE RED CARPET

SOPHIA PIPPEN IS AS CUTE AS A BUNNY

Easter has come a few weeks early for celebrity kid Sophia Pippen. The four-year-old recently took an adorable picture with a bunny rabbit. How cute!

Sophia and her family are gearing up for a reality show that will be featured on Wetv. According to the Hollywood Reporter, the docu-series will mostly revolve around NBA Hall of Famer Scottie Pippen and his wife Larsa.

Named Big Pippen, the show will give viewers insight into the Pippens’ life. Fans of Scottie and Larsa can also expect to see the couple’s kids in a few of the episodes.

The Pippens have four children together.

See more pictures of Sophia and her family below!

Tags : Posted in : Uncategorized

18 Comments to “SOPHIA PIPPEN IS AS CUTE AS A BUNNY”

• Carly March 16, 2013 at 10:20 am

She is too cute!!! Not interested in another eality TV show though! Overit.com

• MommyRN March 16, 2013 at 9:30 am

What a beauty!!!

• kace March 16, 2013 at 7:30 am

She reminds of Billy Joel’s daughter.

• LIL RAY March 15, 2013 at 1:23 pm

I never see Scottie with his eldest daughter I wonder why.

• Dutchess March 15, 2013 at 10:37 am

aww she looks so adorable !!!

• Melb March 15, 2013 at 10:24 am

“Proud” to have her hair straightened??? Pride is usually reserve for accomplishment like graduations, promotions, birth…excited about straitening her hair maybe…surely not pride…ridiculous!

• Iridescent Me. March 15, 2013 at 10:38 am

A lot of little girls get excited when they get their hair straightened. It’s different for them. It doesn’t happen often, so when they do, it’s exciting. I didn’t wear my hair out often as a child. My hair was down my back, but on special occasions, my mother would allow me to wear it out. I thought I was Diana Ross..LOL!!

• Iridescent Me. March 15, 2013 at 10:55 am

Here I am. My kindergarden graduation. I thought I was Diana Ross that day. Hair was out. :D http://instagram.com/p/Or3znXq_rr/

• Oxford March 15, 2013 at 1:30 pm

@Iridescent Me, you had a LOT of hair. How did your mum comb it? When I was that age I preferred my dad to comb my hair over my mum. She would only put it up in a single ponytail or down in a “Nahla” style, while my dad would get creative, he would braid it or put it up in two or three with different color hair bubbles (usually Hello Kitty). My dad would also let me polish his nails and comb his hair, my mother wasn’t having that :-) .

• EVELINA RAE March 15, 2013 at 12:38 pm

MAYBE, just maybe “proud” was not the best word, but I do agree with you. Girls love to have their hair different than it normally is. My 6 year old daughter loves when I leave it in one or pigtails with no “braids up” she’s definitely excited those days. “Just don’t do a style Mama, leave it out” haha.

• MrsNolan March 15, 2013 at 10:01 am

Sophia is a pretty little girl.

• EVELINA RAE March 15, 2013 at 7:38 am

Beautiful children.

I love Sophia’s little Gucci bag!

• Juice March 15, 2013 at 2:23 am

She is such a beauty. Haha she must have been proud when she had her hair straightened (kids tend to love shaking their heads).

• Connie1 March 14, 2013 at 9:56 pm

I THINK SHE LOOKS JUST LIKE SCOTTY PIPEN. SHE IS JUST A LIGHTER VERSION

• EVELINA RAE March 15, 2013 at 7:44 am

Scotty and Preston (oldest two) look exactly like Larsa Pippen whereas Justin and Sophia look exactly like Scottie Pippen.

• Sherley March 14, 2013 at 8:47 pm

Are her brothers camera shy? I only see Sophie pictures posted by her mother.

• Iridescent Me. March 14, 2013 at 8:42 pm

I love Sophia’s eyes. Scottie has beautiful children.

• wyb March 14, 2013 at 5:00 pm

Wow, she doesn’t look like Scotty Pipen at all.