ZENDAYA HITS THE ELLE RED CARPET

ALICIA KEYS SAYS SON LOVES BEING ON TOUR

Alicia Keys is setting the world on fire with her tour and taking her son, Egypt, along for the ride. The ‘Girl On Fire’ singer recently told Entertainment Tonight that her toddler loves being on tour with her.

“It is brand new being a mom on the road,” said Keys. “It’s going great. He loves it. He’s such a people person. He’s having a great time. We have a little room set up for him at every venue, so that’s great. He has all these toys and fun things to play with… It is a little juggle still kind of figuring out the timing of everything… but I’m happy that he’s with me.”

Adding, “He’s officially a rock star, especially the other night when I looked at the clock,” she said. “It was 12:30, he was up and I was like ‘Oh no!’ He’s young enough to be able to enjoy this process and I’m happy I can show him different places in the world and he can meet different people and he’s so social and engaged… I’m happy about all that, but that bedtime, ugh.”

Alicia is currently on her Set the World on Fire Tour, which began in Seattle, Washington on March 7, 2013, and will end in Israel during the month of July. Egypt is Alicia and husband Swizz Beatz’s first child together.

Photo: Instagram/Youtube

Tags : Posted in : Singers and their Kids

8 Comments to “ALICIA KEYS SAYS SON LOVES BEING ON TOUR”

• Nonya March 19, 2013 at 9:51 am

Alicia has a beautiful voice. Even powerful singers like Patti, Chaka, etc. have off days. Egypt is a blessed little boy.

• Carly March 16, 2013 at 10:14 am

Cute baby! Cute Room. Too bad Im not a fan of Alicia’s screaming nowadays! I dont know what happened to her voice, but it sounds awful!

• Brenda March 16, 2013 at 8:24 am

Egypt can hang! He is going to be a fine musician when he grows up. It is great that Alicia and Swizz are a family unit where ever they go.

• universitychick March 15, 2013 at 12:17 pm

What a cute little room. So he’ll always feel at home on the road lol

• EVELINA RAE March 15, 2013 at 12:14 pm

Cute photos!

• Sherley March 15, 2013 at 11:41 am

Is he playing the drums on stage? And I am loving his room on the tour bus. Egypt is living the life!

• Ajay March 15, 2013 at 11:56 am

He is on stage. But that could during a sound check or rehersal. I don’t think any fans are there.

• Misunderstood March 15, 2013 at 11:00 am

Egypt is so cute! He seems to be really rockin out, GO EGYPT!