SKAI JACKSON JOINS THE OBAMAS FOR EASTER EGG ROLL

LILIT AVAGYAN NEARS HER DUE DATE [VIDEO]

Lilit Avagyan rests up a bit after a rigorous workout. The mother-to-be walked up and down the Santa Monica stairs while boyfriend Reggie Bush helped her along the way.

Bush is every bit excited about Lilit’s impending due date telling ESPN, “I’m very excited. It couldn’t have come at a better time. One of the greatest gifts you can give is bringing a child into this world. I’m excited and nervous. I feel it’s a lot like free agency. At the end of the day, it’s going to make me a better person and a better man.”

Although there have been a few hiccups in life, Reggie told media that he has no regrets. “I’m in a better place these days,” explained Bush. “Everything happens for a reason. I never look back and have regrets. Those things that happened helped shape and mold who I am today. That’s better or worse. It made me who I am now.”

Reggie and Lilit are expecting their first child together. The couple have been in a relationship for more than a year.

Tags : Posted in : SportPlayersVideos

16 Comments to “LILIT AVAGYAN NEARS HER DUE DATE [VIDEO]”

• Ashley March 26, 2013 at 8:43 am

Why does it matter if he’s with a white girl? He obviously doesn’t want a black girl. He’d rather have a white woman. So get over it. Stop hating.

• Ashley March 26, 2013 at 8:42 am

Why does it matter if he’s with a white girl, he obviously wanted a white woman over a black woman. So deal with it. Stop hating!

• Lisa March 17, 2013 at 3:06 pm

• Koatz April 11, 2013 at 2:26 pm

Lisa: What does she do for living ?? So many good educated black women out here, just saying !!

So many good, educated “Black” women out there who only want the Reggie Bush type of guy. Guess what, there are an equal number of good, educated “Black” men out there who get passed up because they aren’t the Reggie Bush type.

• shala March 15, 2013 at 11:03 pm

Yeah.. DELETE! Like they say stop the bullying. I.looooove them both and a big fan. You go coco I think you goin to b the next Jenifer Hudson. And girl I love your songs….sing them all the time also willow.

• LaTanya March 15, 2013 at 5:41 pm

She’s ready to pop. I remember walking along the riverfront with my husband trying to induce my labor. Welcome to Detroit Reggie!!!!

• Yolanda March 15, 2013 at 1:36 pm

It couldn’t have come at a better time…Really? Not even AFTER you put a ring on it?

Whatever!

She looks great. I also think Kim looks great. She reminds me alot of me when I was pregnant. I didn’t have a traditional baby bump, I just gained weight all over…everyone is different.

Congrats to both ladies!

• Sherley March 15, 2013 at 11:47 am

This is how a pregnant woman working out really looks like. Yes, I am throwing shade at _______(insert her name here).

• Isabella March 15, 2013 at 11:04 am

She certainly looks like a Kardashian.

• Sissi March 31, 2013 at 12:54 pm

Of course she looks like a Kardashian-both are of Armenian descent

• Misunderstood March 15, 2013 at 10:57 am

I didn’t know who she was, she’s hugh! Congrats on the new baby!

• Sam March 15, 2013 at 10:34 am

I think she will be having a boy. It would be cool if their baby speak her native language

• SHYSANI March 15, 2013 at 10:16 am

@ NEE NEE THIS POST DOESN’T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH KIM KARDASHIAN PLEASE HAVE SEVERAL SEATS………

• EVELINA RAE March 15, 2013 at 12:28 pm

Very true, but as Reggie Bush’s ex girlfriend, Kim will be compared to Lilit a lot.

It’s not nice to compare ’cause these are two different women, but people will talk, unfortunately, about the fact that Lilit looks more fit and smaller at almost full term (other than the belly, of course) then Kim does at 4 months.

• NeeNee March 15, 2013 at 9:43 am

She looks GREAT! I could only hope KK looks this good at 10 months preggers. I doubt it. She already looks BAD!!!!

• SHAY April 27, 2013 at 8:02 pm