SKAI JACKSON JOINS THE OBAMAS FOR EASTER EGG ROLL

PLAID PALS: CREE HARDRICT AND ADEN HOUSLEY

Actresses Tia & Tamera Mowry and their sons were spotted filming scenes for their reality show at Menchies in Studio City, California on March 14, 2013. Tia’s son Cree Hardrict,1, wore a plaid shirt for the outing while Aden Housley, 4 months, complemented him in a plaid outfit of his own!

Tia and Tamera are gearing up to debut a third season of their reality show Tia & Tamera, which is set to air this summer.

Photos: FameFlynet

Tags : Posted in : ActorsFeatured

47 Comments to “PLAID PALS: CREE HARDRICT AND ADEN HOUSLEY”

• sasha August 21, 2013 at 10:28 am

ADEN IS SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HE IS ADORABLE

• Fatma March 27, 2013 at 4:38 pm

İ just adore Cree he so funny and an entertainer!The curls look wow and Aden is so cute.Not left behind he has his drafted pants on!

• MRSREYNOLDS March 21, 2013 at 2:51 pm

2 Cutie pies Cree curls are so adorable! :)

• FOREALTHOUGH?? March 19, 2013 at 7:26 am

2 LITTLE CUTIES THAT MELT YOUR HEART! I LOVE Cree’s eyes and those long eye lashes…those kissable lips. And little baby Aden is soooo handsome with his little hat and those baby blues!!

• WriterSanti March 19, 2013 at 2:33 am

Oh thats a great pic of them all.

• MomofE March 18, 2013 at 10:35 pm

Wow look at the mommies with their cutie pies!! Wishing them nothing but oodles of “aww” with their lil fellas.

• EVELINA RAE March 18, 2013 at 7:39 am

Cree is cute, but Aden looks so gorgeous; especially in that hat, awe!

• Dutchess March 18, 2013 at 7:32 am

I find both kids so cute with a preference for Cree cos he’s got such a funny face!!

• Kay March 18, 2013 at 4:38 am

Y’all are so uptight….. lol
    Beautiful kids and beautiful sisters.

• Trisha (The original one) March 16, 2013 at 8:35 pm

I see nothing wrong w/ someone only mentioning 1 kid, you arent required to point out every kid. When it comes to heidi klum kids, majority of the comments are only talking about Lou, so why is it a problem here?. Its better than them saying something negative. They are actually following the the rule “you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all…” & it has nothing to do w/ like European features smh.
    So I think aden is so cute. His facial expressions show his personality already. His face in the group shot has me cracking up hahaha

• Dana March 17, 2013 at 6:00 pm

Have several seats!

• Trisha (The original one) March 18, 2013 at 9:00 pm

As long as you got the seats behind me ;)

• Celeste March 17, 2013 at 7:27 pm

If it has nothing to do with features then why are most of the affirmative comments for children with more European features? This is overall, regardless of the celebrity.

• DaiShanell March 21, 2013 at 1:55 am

facial features don’t express anything about one’s personality >.>

• AJ March 16, 2013 at 6:27 pm

My goodness!! what is with all the “thumbs down” with people posting compliments about BOTH children?? Do some individuals dislike positive feedback on here or what?

• Hi March 16, 2013 at 4:30 pm

Those boys are getting big I think Ayden has changed a lot since he was newborn.

• Celeste March 16, 2013 at 3:41 pm

Both babies are beautiful because they just are. People who place European features (blue eyes, straighter hair) over African features will favor Aden but that just shows their prejudice.

• Sweetpea March 16, 2013 at 5:47 pm

Nobody is favoring anyone. Cree and Aden are cute in their own ways.

• Celeste March 17, 2013 at 7:28 pm

But you just did!

• Sherley March 16, 2013 at 12:05 pm

I can’t believe people are on here debating on the”cuteness” of a 2yr old. And those same people come at me for when I speak about Kim K. It’s ok to be negative towards an innocent child, but wrong to do same about an adult. People are twisted..SMH.

• Sweetpea March 16, 2013 at 10:53 am

Both boys are so cute. Aden’s blue eyes are gorgeous!

• me March 16, 2013 at 10:40 am

Aden is adorable!

• MommyRN March 16, 2013 at 9:22 am

Aww beautiful mothers & handsome sons!!!

• Juice March 16, 2013 at 7:54 am

I dont mean to come across as ‘mean’, but age agrees with Cree. He is getting cuter the older he gets. I love the picture of him in the gallery with the family dog- he’s too cute.
    Aden is a beautiful baby.

• Iridescent Me. March 16, 2013 at 11:59 am

You’re not being mean. You’re being honest and trust I agree with you 100% Lol. Cree is growing into his looks.

• HearMeOut March 17, 2013 at 7:49 pm

Some things are best left unsaid. “If you ain’t got nothin nice to say, don’t say nuffin at all”. People can be honest but still be mean at the same damn time. Future lol

• Karlisa March 16, 2013 at 6:50 am

Aww they are too cute but baby aden is my favorite with his little hat. Btw is it just me or does Cree and Aden look alike in this picture ? I think both babies have a mixture of both of their parents in them because whenever I see cree with his mom I see his dad and vice versa but they are starting to look more like each other then their moms and dads.

• Da March 16, 2013 at 1:05 am

So precious.

• Me 2 March 15, 2013 at 10:23 pm

Aww those two cuties look jus like their daddies. Too Cute!!

• Bri March 15, 2013 at 9:35 pm

Aww look at Aden in his little hat, he’s too cute.

• Nene March 15, 2013 at 9:32 pm

Kids grow so fast. Got to cherish every moment with them.

• Misunderstood March 15, 2013 at 9:03 pm

Both boys r soooo handsome! Cree is getting so big WOW!

• Toya March 15, 2013 at 8:50 pm

This sister bond will never, ever be broken. And to both be blessed/w sons and enjoy them growing together… So many blessings! GOD is GOOD!!

• Sherley March 15, 2013 at 8:32 pm

If this is the cutest family pic ever! Aden is like ‘Cree, look! Forget the camera dude, you gotta see this!’ :) I love it!!

• Dee March 15, 2013 at 8:25 pm

Aden is such a cutie pie.

• Observer March 15, 2013 at 8:57 pm

Oh what — you only got ONE good eye that works? I see TWO cutie pies!

• Misunderstood March 15, 2013 at 9:03 pm

Right!

• sdf March 15, 2013 at 9:43 pm

Maybe she doesn’t think the other one is cute, that’s her prerogative.

• Observer March 15, 2013 at 9:58 pm

I’m not commenting on her “prerogative” — I’m commenting on her obvious rudeness. I can see that you’re also passenger on that train wreck called ignorance.

• TIA August 21, 2013 at 10:30 am

OMG I LOVE ADEN HE IS SO PERFECT HIII ADEN WHAT A CUTIE O CREE………………………… ANYWAYS LOOK AT THAT CUTIE ADEN

• Iridescent Me. March 16, 2013 at 11:55 am

You know, Dee is entitled to like whomever she likes. Aden is cute. She’s not lying. Who are you all to tell her what to say and how to feel?! People on this universe are FUNNY! I don’t mean funny HA HA either.

IMO Both boys a handsome. Cree becomes cuter as he gets older. Aden was cute from day one. Again, this is just my opinion.

• Observer March 16, 2013 at 1:32 pm

And it’s my opinion that people who don’t think that Cree is cute are just plain ignorant! He’s just a baby.

• Iridescent Me. March 16, 2013 at 1:45 pm

You’re entitled. No one said you weren’t. Do I agree with you typed?? Umm, NO!! Lol. I don’t. I’ll say it AGAIN. WHO ARE YOU TO TELL HER WHAT SHE CAN AND CANNOT SAY/TYPE?!?! She made a comment about Aden. She didn’t make a comment about Cree because she CHOSE NOT TO, WHICH SHE’S ENTITLED TO DO!! No one is saying he isn’t cute. To me, the older the gets, the cuter he gets.

I’ll give you another one. Both of the twins are beautiful and unique in their own way, but I believe Tamera is prettier. Tamera’s face is softer and more youthful, while Tia’s is more serious. I also like Tamera’s personality better. She’s more angelic, soft and free spirited. Am I wrong for saying this and having an opinion?!?! I’ll wait. Lol.

• Misunderstood March 16, 2013 at 2:33 pm

@Observer I agree once again!

• Trisha (The original one) March 16, 2013 at 8:39 pm

But where in Dee’s comment did she say Cree isn’t cute tho? You making assumptions

• Observer March 17, 2013 at 5:58 pm

@ Iridescent (whatever your name is) mind your own business! My original comment was NOT directed at you! Ha! Then you wonder why so many folks thumb down your comments on here. I used to feel sorry for you, but not so much anymore. Bye girl!

• Deshay March 15, 2013 at 8:05 pm

Cuteness overload, from the mommys to the babies!