TAMERA MOWRY-HOUSLEY SAYS IT TOOK A YEAR TO LOSE THE BABY WEIGHT

ZENDAYA HITS THE ELLE RED CARPET

SNOOP DOGG’S SON GETS SCHOLARSHIP OFFER FROM DUKE

Cordell Broadus’ college opportunities continue to grow as Duke University recently offered him an athletic scholarship for football. SportingNews.com reports,

“This week, Cordell picked up his third verbal scholarship offer when Duke told him they wanted him in Durham, N.C. He also has offers from Washington and UCLA.”

Snoop Dogg, a.k.a. Snoop Lion, previously told the press that his son is destined for greatness in football saying, “You don’t get someone like UCLA coach Jim Mora, with an NFL pedigree, saying that they want you to play football for him if you’re not doing something right out there on the field. The way it looks right now, Cordell is going to get a free-ride to play college ball. After that, playing on Sundays as a pro is one of his dreams and I’m going to do whatever it takes to help him get there.” Jim Nora offered Cordell a scholarship to attend and play at UCLA last year, and Washington expressed interest in the high school sophomore a few months back.

Cordell began playing football at a young age and has found much success in playing as a wide receiver and defensive back in his high school years. Snoop has three kids in all.

8 Comments to “SNOOP DOGG’S SON GETS SCHOLARSHIP OFFER FROM DUKE”

• Neonlove March 15, 2013 at 2:29 pm

Handsome fellow! I’m so proud of him and I pray he stays on the right track

• Yolanda March 15, 2013 at 1:27 pm

That’s awesome! Congrats to him. And he looks like a clean-cut version of his father!

• Raye March 15, 2013 at 12:58 pm

Out of all the schools that are offering scholarships to Cordell UCLA is the Best Fit. Cordell is from LA and I don’t think he want to go anywhere else and plus he have a chance to compete for a national championship on another Note: Duke football team Sucks.

• universitychick March 15, 2013 at 12:09 pm

He is fine! Very proud of him even though I don’t know him. Oh and Snoop has 4 kids.

• EVELINA RAE March 15, 2013 at 12:08 pm

These celebrity’s children are REALLY making a name from THEMSELVES! I’m so proud and I don’t even know them.

Congratulations Cordell! He’s also a gorgeous young man!

Maybe this will motivate his weed loving brother. :/

• mel2 March 15, 2013 at 11:47 am

Awesome and congrats to Cordell. I am looking forward to watching him play on Saturdays.

• Juice March 15, 2013 at 11:44 am

I am so proud of this young man. I hope that he keeps up the good work.
    I have two friends who go to Duke and they love it…so i dont think Duke will be a bad choice for him :)

• Sherley March 15, 2013 at 11:41 am

Congrats Cordell! Sending you much success.