MCCLAIN COVERS JOHN LEGEND’S ‘ALL OF ME’

DOMANI HARRIS CELEBRATES WITH FAMILY

Domani Harris, a.k.a. D-Money,  had the support of family and friends at his 12th birthday party held this past weekend in Atlanta. Dad, T.I. Harris, made sure the party was off the chain with a DJ’s station and red carpet spot for attendees. Domani was joined by his brothers and sisters while dad hosted the event.

Domani and brother Messiah

T.I. and his family will give fans more laughs and precious moments as another season of ‘T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle’ premieres on April 8, 2013 on VH1′s network. The Harris clan will continue to balance work and home as their schedules become the epitome of hectic. T.I. will be doing a lot of traveling this season as he promotes his new album, while Tiny works to build the OMG Girlz! brand and establish a new girl group called French Kiss.

T.I. and Tiny parent six kids together. Domani Celebrated his 12th birthday on March 16, 2013.

Photos: Prince Williams/ATLpics.net

Tags : Posted in : Rappers and their Kids

10 Comments to “DOMANI HARRIS CELEBRATES WITH FAMILY”

• WriterSanti March 19, 2013 at 12:52 pm

Happy Bday to Domani; he & Messiah are growing boys. Deyjah is a cute young lady and growing like a weed. Major and King looking nice.

• Trisha (The original one) March 18, 2013 at 9:05 pm

No matter how much older Major gets, that adorable baby face remains the same!

• Trisha (The original one) March 18, 2013 at 9:12 pm

Oops! Let me talk about ALL the kids, before someone gets their panties In a bunch b/c im only talking about 1 kid (unless it only applies to certain celeb families?)

Deyja is looking more like her mother as she gets older, King is getting tall, Domani is his dads twin personality wise, & Messiah is turning into a handsome young man! T.I has a beautiful family. I love the Harris family, cant wait for the new season to start!

• bck reader March 18, 2013 at 7:15 pm

doesn’t Domani usually celebrate his birthday with Zonnique? i thought they did at least one time in the past.

there’s my Major! my fave Harris kid. he’s so cute.

and Deyjah is looking more and more like her mom everyday. mom is gorgeous. not sure about that tat running the length of her leg (over in the gallery), but to each his own.

• missy March 18, 2013 at 5:26 pm

All of his children looks as if tiny was they real mother,they favor her allot. I love the fact tiny love those kids like her own and always address them as her children not step children.

• Misunderstood March 18, 2013 at 4:29 pm

Messiah’s so freakin handsome! Happy bday Domani!

• PlainMean March 18, 2013 at 4:05 pm

I enjoy their show! Messiah is becoming a very good looking boy.

• MrsNolan March 18, 2013 at 4:03 pm