KENNEDY RUE GOES TO THE PROM WITH REGINA KING’S SON

SOFIA RICHIE HEADS TO COACHELLA IN STYLE

POOCH HALL AND WIFE HOST ‘SPECIAL NEEDS FAMILY PROM’ IN HONOR OF DAUGHTER’S BIRTHDAY

TYSON CHANDLER AND SON DO ‘GQ’ COVER TOGETHER

Tyson Chandler covers GQ magazine with son Tyson II. The NBA star shows off his style as his son gives magazine subscribers a view of his muscles.

Tyson Sr. has been recognized as one who exhibits his style on and off the court. As the New York ‘Knicks’ player explains, “Even before I moved to N.Y.C., I realized that there are no off days. Especially in the camera-phone era. I started to look at fashion the same way I look at my games—there’s always going to be someone watching you for the first time.”

Individuals watching Chandler for the first time will more than likely see him in boots, as he often wears the high cut shoes to remind him of simpler times. “A lot of people don’t know, but I grew up on a farm,” says the NBA star. “When I’m in a pair of boots, it reminds me of where I come from. I wore cowboy boots my first ten years of existence. I played soccer in them, cleaned the house in them, of course played basketball in them—always in the dirt. They were my Go-To’s. Chelsea boots are like my worlds then and now coming together.”

Tyson and wife Kimberly have three kids together.

Photos:GQ

Tags : Posted in : SportPlayers

7 Comments to “TYSON CHANDLER AND SON DO ‘GQ’ COVER TOGETHER”

• Deshay March 29, 2013 at 7:20 pm

Tyson Chandler.. Yes Lawd!

• PlainMean March 29, 2013 at 6:48 pm

I love myself some Tyson Chandler! Are all Tysons good looking?!?!

• Ms. Ash March 29, 2013 at 12:47 pm

Unless they are both top less, I don’t see why they couldn’t put a tank on the little boy. I know I know, petty. But it’s not a beach and dad is in a blazer… Cute cute though!!

• EVELINA RAE April 1, 2013 at 7:12 am

I was thinking the same thing. Why not have little Tyson look as fresh as Daddy?

• Sherley March 29, 2013 at 10:22 am

Who? But the first picture of them is so cute.

• EVELINA RAE April 1, 2013 at 7:13 am

Girl, you don’t know Tyson Chandler? Do you follow basketball?

• Sherley April 1, 2013 at 2:43 pm

I follow basketball, I may have seen him on the court, but there are so many of them, they won’t stand out to me unless they do something outside the court. I don’t find him attractive.