PHOTOS: EMILY B’S DAUGHTER CELEBRATES BIRTHDAY WITH ’16 IN THE CITY’ BASH

SOFIA RICHIE HEADS TO COACHELLA IN STYLE

CONFIRMED: HALLE BERRY IS PREGNANT WITH HER SECOND CHILD!

Halle Berry is pregnant with her second child, reports website Eonline!

The actress’ rep told E! News, “We can confirm that Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez are expecting a child. We will not be commenting on or confirming any additional details.”

Berry is approximately 12 weeks along. Berry, 46, and Martinez, 47, began dating in 2010 and became engaged about 15 months ago.

“Halle and Olivier are really excited,” a source tells the entertainment site. “It’s a blessing. They can’t wait to have a baby together.”

The new addition, who is rumored to be a baby boy, will join big sister Nahla,5, in the fall.

41 Comments to “CONFIRMED: HALLE BERRY IS PREGNANT WITH HER SECOND CHILD!”

• Oxford April 8, 2013 at 2:17 pm

Félicitations, Voici, des fils sont un héritage de l’Éternel, Le fruit des entrailles est une récompense

• jane April 8, 2013 at 11:44 am

I just understand why Halle have to be with so many different men. I can understand if one doesnt work out and time past and other one comes along. Its not good for Nahla and I hope that this relationship works out. But All The Best!

• Writer April 7, 2013 at 4:41 am

She annoys me, please don’t post about her or any pics of her anymore BCK, just nahla, thanks.

• Kaye April 6, 2013 at 9:34 pm

Wow, I didn’t know she was with Olivier for 3 years. The two of them seem happy together and I’m sure Nahla is excited for a little sibling.

• Leighla April 6, 2013 at 2:19 pm

I’m happy for Halle, Nahla, and Olivier. I do have to say that I cannot see myself as interested in this upcoming child as I am in Nahla, probably because I am not too keen on Olivier. This does not mean i will say hateful things about the baby, just not as interested. And with the exception of Garcelle Beauvais’ sons and Will Smith’s older son Trey, I tend to be more interested in the girl children over the boy children.

• Dutchess April 6, 2013 at 12:22 am

Felicitations!! to Halle Berry and her french lover Monsieur Martinez :) didn’t know they have been together since 2010 though.
    who cares if they are getting married or not the most important is to be happy together mouaahhh

• Sherley April 5, 2013 at 10:18 pm

O. M. G!! Why am I shocked? She has been hiding her belly lately but pregnant..at 46? Go ahead mama. But yea ummm..wedding bells need to be ringing soon.

• boo boo jones April 5, 2013 at 10:13 pm

(-_-)

• Itchy and Scratchy April 5, 2013 at 9:49 pm

Congrats to Halle, Olivier and Nahla! There’s nothing like a new addition to family!

• Mercy April 5, 2013 at 8:43 pm

Oh! Yes! A boy!

• mj April 5, 2013 at 7:15 pm

Wow I was just thinking yesterday that Nahla needed a sibling.
    Congrats!!

• Auntie April 5, 2013 at 7:14 pm

Awwwww congrats to Halle, and I bet little Nahla is excited!!!

• Sam April 5, 2013 at 6:15 pm

I’m happy for her but there is no way they know what they’re expecting and I wonder when they’re getting marry?

• v April 5, 2013 at 6:21 pm

Never. And nobody is going to call her a baby mama. Guess why.

• Sam April 5, 2013 at 11:01 pm

Why??? Lol

• Jo Somebody April 8, 2013 at 5:35 pm

Because Y has two arms and a long tail?

• jhazzael April 8, 2013 at 4:53 pm

Because of her age she probably did a chromosomal test. Around this age ppl give birth to down syndrome angels. By doing the test, there is away to find out the sex that early…However, unless they themselves say its a boy, I wont be believing it anytime soon.

• Sherley April 5, 2013 at 5:27 pm

Congrats!

• Toya April 5, 2013 at 5:26 pm

I’m so very happy for Princess Nahla! She wanted a sibling and her little prayers were answered. I pray that Halle’s health remains well through this pregnancy and that the bundle of a blessing joins his or her family safe & sound..

• Nene April 5, 2013 at 5:16 pm

Halle waited so long to have kids. I pray for a happy healthy baby, pregnancy and delivery. Congrats

• me April 5, 2013 at 5:14 pm

How in the world does she know if it’s a boy or girl at 12 wks pregnant…COME ON!

• Nene April 5, 2013 at 5:17 pm

Genetic tests maybe. You know when you got money anything is possible. She is more than 12 weeks.

• Karlisa April 5, 2013 at 5:48 pm

Depending on the age usually 35 and older a way you can tell the sex of the baby is by using the needle and checking the baby to make sure that there isn’t anything wrong with the baby they can usually tell what the sex is my sister got it done when she had got pregnant at 49 the doctors wanted to make sure that she was carrying a healthy baby and found out that the baby had fluids in her lungs and she also found out that she was having a girl.

• mj April 5, 2013 at 7:21 pm

It’s called an amniocentesis. Women over 35 has to have it. It will tell you anything. So yes she can indeed know the sex. I know from experience.

• Karlisa April 5, 2013 at 8:59 pm

Thanks I really forgot the name of it but I do know that my sister had got it done because she was having her first child at a late age.

• Gloria April 6, 2013 at 10:17 pm

You do not HAVE to have anything… it is a recommendation … my Mother had me and my twin brother at 38 .. She was considered doubly high risk and she refused it … and we both came out perfect and fine …
        It is very invasive to do an ammnio .. I mean are you going to terminate the baby if it is sick .. also knowing the sex is not so important that you need to have such an invasive procedure

• LA Woman April 8, 2013 at 12:19 am

Women over 35 don’t have to have the tests to check for abnormalities, they can decide against it, but a lot of them do. Actually doctors offer the tests to women of all ages now.

• Tootie_McToots April 5, 2013 at 11:23 pm

Identigene gender test would also be an option to tell the sex of the baby. I ordered one with my son and knew his sex at 9 weeks. I was extremely impatient at the time, lol.

• Dee April 5, 2013 at 4:56 pm

Halle looks flushed or pale, it must be the pregnancy. Congrats!

• Trisha (the original one) April 5, 2013 at 4:56 pm

Awwwwwwwww yayyyyy! I’m happy for her. Hope she has a safe pregnancy, don’t let these paps stress you out Halle. & i’m sure nahla will be a good big sister.

Is this Oliver’s 1st child or does he have others?

• LaTanya April 5, 2013 at 4:26 pm

Congrats I hope they have a safe pregnancy and healthy baby. I can picture Ms. Nahla bossing her little brother around!

• Jessica April 5, 2013 at 4:07 pm

at 46 good for her!

• Juice April 5, 2013 at 3:59 pm

Congratulation and i am hoping for a health birth. I pray that she won’t go through the same drama she went through with Aubry.

• Carrow April 5, 2013 at 3:50 pm

Halle Berry is having a baby! I Remember when Oprah announced, or rather shouted, this on her show when Halle was pregnant with Nahla. lol.

Congratulations! :)

• Dana April 5, 2013 at 3:43 pm

Halle’s cheese has finally slipped off its cracker!

• Dana April 5, 2013 at 8:12 pm

Lamest response ever.. now run along!

• PlainMean April 5, 2013 at 3:30 pm

Nahla asked for a sister! Lol. I swear T M Z be on it! Congrats to Halle and Olivier.

• Neonlove April 5, 2013 at 3:27 pm

Aww her prayers got answered! Congrats Halle and Oliver

• truly amazing April 5, 2013 at 3:19 pm

Congrats Halle….wishing you a healthy baby boy !!!.

• Iridescent Me. April 5, 2013 at 3:07 pm

If this is indeed true, blessings to them both.

• Sweetpea April 5, 2013 at 3:06 pm

Congratulations! Nahla’s going to be a big sis! Yipeee!